Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was completely underwhelmed by Kelvin this week. Thought his dance was rubbish.

Saffron was weak so i’m not surprised she’s gone although Alex isn’t much better.

None of them really stood out this week - it’s all a bit flat and a bit boring....

Reactions: 5
glad with that result...
although I feel like the dance off should’ve been between saffron and Emma. Surely it’s her time to go now?

Reactions: 1
I'm only disappointed because the person eliminated is my kid's favourite so they will be gutted ☹

I seem to be in the minority but I loved Karims dance this week.

Reactions: 3
Karim's is the first contemporary on the show that I've loved. And I thought he showed plenty of emotion and storytelling, without being hammy about it, which seems to be what Craig is looking for for some reason.

Reactions: 8
Sorry, I know there's a lot of Kelvin love on this thread but I'm really finding him to be sooo overmarked...it's like he was set out to be the winner from the start because he stood out then so that's just kind of carried on. Honestly was not overly impressed with his dance this week, it was good don't get me wrong but 3 10s??? Come onnnnnn
His story before the dance tho..... awwwe 😘

Whatve i missed how do i see this spoiler thing??

Reactions: 2
So long saffy b and your annoying AF daddy, well and Botox Barker 🤷‍♀️
but especially that weird ass dad

Don‘t let the door hit you on the way out now 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The voting this season has been awful in my opinion.

The top five scoring celebrities this year (by averages) are Kelvin, Karim, Michelle, Saffron and Dev.

Of those five, three are gone before the quarter finals and another is the only person left to have been in a dance off.

I would not even be shocked at this point to see a Kelvin and Karim dance off. I'm starting to wonder what the point is of people trying hard in training if they're just going to be judged and voted on according to their facial expressions, what they say in interviews and whether or not their family member is deemed acceptable to bring up and get emotional about.

The voting this season has been awful in my opinion.

The top five scoring celebrities this year (by averages) are Kelvin, Karim, Michelle, Saffron and Dev.

Of those five, three are gone before the quarter finals and another is the only person left to have been in a dance off.

I would not even be shocked at this point to see a Kelvin and Karim dance off. I'm starting to wonder what the point is of people trying hard in training if they're just going to be judged and voted on according to their facial expressions, what they say in interviews and whether or not their family member is deemed acceptable to bring up and get emotional about.
It's been a funny old year for Strictly I think. I just haven't got into it at all as much as previous years. No idea why really. I *think* it is something to do with the professionals being bigger celebs these days than the celebs possibly? The judging and scoring has been odd at best. I still am not sure about Motsi being a judge and the sister of a professional. Can't quite put my finger on what just hasn't clicked with me this year.

It's been a funny old year for Strictly I think. I just haven't got into it at all as much as previous years. No idea why really. I *think* it is something to do with the professionals being bigger celebs these days than the celebs possibly? The judging and scoring has been odd at best. I still am not sure about Motsi being a judge and the sister of a professional. Can't quite put my finger on what just hasn't clicked with me this year.
I agree. How can they let that happen? Surely it’s not impartial......

Reactions: 2
My two cents... Chris is a non dancer and has done really well - so many of them this year have danced before including Emma who I heard toured with Chicago the musical... Anton has a huge following so think that might be keeping him and Emma in (she’s had her day now I think). My favourite is Karin - Kelvin is an amazing dance but has been great since day 1 so it’s rather boring to watch.. no journey and no story there...

Reactions: 8
My two cents... Chris is a non dancer and has done really well - so many of them this year have danced before including Emma who I heard toured with Chicago the musical... Anton has a huge following so think that might be keeping him and Emma in (she’s had her day now I think). My favourite is Karin - Kelvin is an amazing dance but has been great since day 1 so it’s rather boring to watch.. no journey and no story there...
I agree. I love Karim. I think he should win. His Charleston was amazing and so much fun to watch 💛

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.