Strictly Come Dancing 2019

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can Tess get any more patronising? Urghh she is so annoying. She talks to Karim like he's a baby.

Reactions: 7
And I’m a lesbian kind of feeling the love for Chris after that Paso too πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Wow for a non dancer Chris was amazing. He has improved a lot. I would love for him to go far. I enjoyed Karims dance but the rest were boring tonight I thought

Saffron has to go tonight. I've forgotten her dance already but clearly remember the others πŸ˜‚

Ugh they were all boring.
Obvs apart from Chris.
Altho have to say, his mean face was..... well it made me laugh. I still would tho. Probs more so when he’s been mean and moody.
Sorry totally off thread here arent iπŸ˜‰
Its the 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Saffron did a live stream after the show begging fans to vote, i dont think its very fair as none of the others will be doing that to 1million plus followers

Reactions: 5
Saffron did a live stream after the show begging fans to vote, i dont think its very fair as none of the others will be doing that to 1million plus followers
She's had a few youtubers like Anna Saccone also begging fans to vote for her. Let's hope their audience are mature adults like us and want Kelvin and Chris to get through πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 11
She's had a few youtubers like Anna Saccone also begging fans to vote for her. Let's hope their audience are mature adults like us and want Kelvin and Chris to get through πŸ˜‰
Also had a number of friends bribing kids to vote, by saying if they vote and send a screenshot they will give follows & DM's etc. Here is just one of the stories the minions posted to Twitter. Is that even allowed?

Screenshot_20191123-222825.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Sorry, I know there's a lot of Kelvin love on this thread but I'm really finding him to be sooo overmarked...it's like he was set out to be the winner from the start because he stood out then so that's just kind of carried on. Honestly was not overly impressed with his dance this week, it was good don't get me wrong but 3 10s??? Come onnnnnn

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh, finally. Only about 6 weeks too late.
πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° Couldn't be happier with who is gone. The pair of them have to be one of the most irratating self obsessed partnership to come out of Strictly. Very surprised at who else was in the dance off though, thought that person would breeze it into the finals.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.