Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Garage on the speaker in the park lol is that where you’ll be sleeping next Charlie?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she been at work this week? Honestly for all her family share memes about people not working/immigrants/people being lazy etc I wonder how they feel knowing their family member is included in that 😂. Crazy to me how she thinks she has the moral high ground in anything that she does tbh and it's staggering how many people are up her backside telling her how amazing she is

Reactions: 9
Has she been at work this week? Honestly for all her family share memes about people not working/immigrants/people being lazy etc I wonder how they feel knowing their family member is included in that 😂. Crazy to me how she thinks she has the moral high ground in anything that she does tbh and it's staggering how many people are up her backside telling her how amazing she is
Nah she only works 1 hour a month so she can tell people she’s got a job

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Strawberry/Charlie Hayes #2 - bubble bath and a cup of tea, free social housing for the homeless non binary

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Shes embarrassing,I can tell she's going to have some kind of argument with the neighbours in the building especially If its a girl her age as she always seems to have issues with people

Reactions: 11
Nah she only works 1 hour a month so she can tell people she’s got a job
Tbh she seems to spend loads of time taking selfies in the bathroom when she is at work. If I was her boss I'd be removing the mirror 😂

• Haha
Not really saying anything we can’t see for ourselves tbh
i was gonna say the same. It’s basically what has been written here except it’s another person claiming to know a tiktoker personally but can’t reveal too much… same old shite always on Reddit 😂😂

Reactions: 11
First time posting in this thread-

I didn’t even know she had a Tattle thread until the a few days ago when she mentioned it. I’d seen her come up every so often when she was involved in some drama and she came up again with what’s happened lately. I had no idea about what had gone on until noseyness got the better of me and I checked here…

By mentioning tattle she’s drawn more eyes to it…🙄. I don’t know why “influencers” check gossip sites.

Tattle gets a bad rep but it genuinely raises valid points. There are so many influencers who lie/deceive their followers and it really needs to be called out

Reactions: 19
First time posting in this thread-

I didn’t even know she had a Tattle thread until the a few days ago when she mentioned it. I’d seen her come up every so often when she was involved in some drama and she came up again with what’s happened lately. I had no idea about what had gone on until noseyness got the better of me and I checked here…

By mentioning tattle she’s drawn more eyes to it…🙄. I don’t know why “influencers” check gossip sites.
Because they LOVE people talking about them 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
IMG_3212.jpeg

IMG_3211.jpeg

Someone’s said this in response to the Reddit comments. I’m sorry what? Now I’m not saying or agreeing that’s she was violent towards Sam because I don’t know - but in general when talking about DV, you don’t find people who are victims of physical abuse to say much? Or go in moods?

How pig ignorant can you be? I think you’ll find in MOST cases of DV you would have NO IDEA what goes on behind closed doors, it is NOT “very obvious” and the victim could have endured horrific abuse just hours before but appear completely normal. Plus reactive abuse is ABSOLUTELY a thing.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2894609
View attachment 2894613
Someone’s said this in response to the Reddit comments. I’m sorry what? Now I’m not saying or agreeing that’s she was violent towards Sam because I don’t know - but in general when talking about DV, you don’t find people who are victims of physical abuse to say much? Or go in moods?

How pig ignorant can you be? I think you’ll find in MOST cases of DV you would have NO IDEA what goes on behind closed doors, it is NOT “very obvious” and the victim could have endured horrific abuse just hours before but appear completely normal. Plus reactive abuse is ABSOLUTELY a thing.
This is the most braindead thing I've ever read. If charlie had any sense (lol) she'd tell them to shut the duck up at this point cos their yapping isn't doing her any favours what so ever. Can tell whoever wrote this has 0 life experience

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.