Strawberry Hayes (Charlie Hayes @thestrawberryhayes)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see her tiktok the other day about men asking what she’d be willing to do in order for them to give her money, she was disgusted, yet she does OF, so already everyone knows what she’s willing to do for money (absolutely no hate to anyone doing OF), just don’t act like you’re shocked to be propositioned by weirdos online when you sexualise yourself for money!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 2896266
View attachment 2896267
View attachment 2896279

And before these screenshots end up on that TikTok page - it ain’t me behind it.
???? Mentally unwell girl. Acting like it's a flex and calling it lore. Feel like sending all these screenshots and the previous ones discussing jasper to her local ss tbh. Not one single part of this is funny. As a mother I'm genuinely sick to my stomach, associating with these kinds of people who know you have a young child is straight up careless and neglectful. They may not be in the discord anymore but they know who you are, where to find you and where to watch your videos, that often include Jasper. I'll be so real she needs serious intervention when it comes to her online behaviour and digital footprint.
---

New thread xx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.