Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’ve seen a few people say they only think Joseph is fit with the Eddie wig on, like are they blind. This man is the new loml
Does anyone else think he’s a cross between Heath Ledger and Robert Downey Junior? 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Does anyone else think he’s a cross between Heath Ledger and Robert Downey Junior? 😳
I said to my husband he gives me young RDJ vibes! Even his mannerisms and the way he speaks when he’s playing Eddie.

Reactions: 5
i've only just watched in and catching up on the thread and how could they have given us eddie and then just take him away 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
He reminds me of the hot priest from Fleabag a little bit! I deffo see the young RDJ resemblance too 🥰

So I finished ep 9 today and I really shouldn't have watched it when I was feeling slightly hungover and delicate today because let me tell you I ugly cried soooooo much

Here are some thoughts:

Episode 8 flew by! It didn't feel like an hour and a half at all. I cried when Will was saying that stuff to Mike in the pizza van about how he's the heart and when he gave Mike the painting 😭 Noah's acting was spot on there

Why are none of you mentioning Steve in that leather jacket he bought from the army store 🥵🥵🥵 I dont want kids or like kids but if Steve Harrington wants 6 kids then my arms legs and mouth are open for him

The Metallica scene was bleeping incredible!!! I love that song so much and Eddie and Dustin are such a good duo. I was in bits when Eddie died in Dustin's arms and he was proud he hadn't run away this time 😭 and duck me dont even get me started on the scene with Dustin and Mr Munson because I was fully shaky crying. Gaten's acting was so good there, the way his voice cracked just broke my heart

HOPPER PICKING UP THE SWORD, I'M SORRY BUT WHAT A BADASS. And Murray with the flamethrower!! The Russia scenes have dragged for me for volume 1 but I loved it these last two episodes.

Lucas vs jock fight was way more brutal that I thought it would be. I legit thought we might see Lucas get fully beaten to death and strangled

I completely agree with everyone on this thread that Max should have died and the "two days later" thing was a cop out

Just a general thought from season 4 overall that the acting has been stepped up a notch, particularly by Sadie and Caleb (Max and Lucas). Millie Bobbie Brown has always been fantastic but she was extra good this season. If this show doesn't get nominated for some awards, something is wrong

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thinks Will could be asexual rather than gay? I mean I get that he fits the stereotype of a gay teen - artsy, overly sensitive, not interested in girls. But maybe it's a little more nuanced?

In the last season it seemed like he just needed a little extra time to grow up when he just wanted things to continue as they were, playing dungeons and dragons.

RIP Eddie 😢

Reactions: 8
We’re just on our 2nd watch of vol2… nearly fell off my chair when my other half suggested watching it again 😂

Just love Eddie and guitar scene so much!

Steve is just pure perfection. He can have me any way he wants 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who thinks Will could be asexual rather than gay? I mean I get that he fits the stereotype of a gay teen - artsy, overly sensitive, not interested in girls. But maybe it's a little more nuanced?

In the last season it seemed like he just needed a little extra time to grow up when he just wanted things to continue as they were, playing dungeons and dragons.

RIP Eddie 😢
No. I think he’s just gay - end of. It’s a subplot of the show and I doubt the complexities of different types of sexualities will be explored beyond how taboo it was to be openly gay in the 80s.

Reactions: 9

I’ve seen a few people say they only think Joseph is fit with the Eddie wig on, like are they blind. This man is the new loml
He is absolutely gorgeous and apparently an absolutely lovely guy! What a dream. :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My absolute favourite scene was Dustin and Eddie jumping up and down whilst screaming MOST METAL EVER whilst those bleeping bat creatures were trying to rip them to pieces 😭😭😭 Eddie’s distraction scene was HOT

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Please note I am not generalising a whole generation when k say this but, it seems the only people annoyed with V2 are the young viewers, I’ve been on Tik tok and the amount of young viewers complaining is mad 🤔 but they seem to be nit picking,,,

Reactions: 7
for spotify users, if you search “upside down playlist” you’ll get a list of music that spotify apparently thinks will save you from vecna. mine was maybe 60% accurate 🤣 apologies if this is old news but i only just found it!
ironically, because of the show, mine is 'running up that hill' 😂🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just searched mine again and it’s changed slightly. SO much to unpack here…
FECA2850-BF05-48B0-A355-530AA46180A3.jpeg

🤣 🤣 🤣

34C3AD6B-8F07-49F9-B187-FA542475FB14.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just searched mine again and it’s changed slightly. SO much to unpack here…
View attachment 1390795

🤣 🤣 🤣

View attachment 1390804
ngl vecna slowly appearing to “one, two, three, four, five, everybody in the car so come on let’s ride” would be pretty epic 🤣

Please note I am not generalising a whole generation when k say this but, it seems the only people annoyed with V2 are the young viewers, I’ve been on Tik tok and the amount of young viewers complaining is mad 🤔 but they seem to be nit picking,,,
i feel like a lot of them are annoyed that their “version” of the show didn’t become reality. i’ve seen huge essays about queerbaiting and why “byler” is real - the show has only ever shown it to be one-sided from will (and even than ambiguously) so how can you be so annoyed about it?

i did also see someone on twitter say that eddie was important rep because he was obviously gay and autistic and i’m like “did i miss that in the actual show?!” they’re just creating things or head canons to make themselves mad.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.