Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was going to rewatch season 4 again but I don’t think I can yet I am still recovering. I’m gonna rewatch season 3 though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I literally posted here last month that

Eddie was doomed to die because I loved him so much

Reactions: 9
I literally posted here last month that

Eddie was doomed to die because I loved him so much
we all know Harrington is my man…the only one I care about but Eddie worked up to a close second 🥲🥲 a re watch of V1 made me love him more

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sadly that is their way… they make you fall in love with them and then rip your heart out of your hole. I haven’t felt this strongly about a TV show character since Jesse Pinkman from BrBa and he lived! 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is this a stupid question
how did they get back through from the upside down as Eddie cut the rope they made. I guess they found another way as the floor ripped open all over the place but like I was expecting them to all be stuck in there and die 😂

ETA my opinion on the last episodes

I know the last episode was long but it felt really dragged out. Like it just took ages to get to the point and the storyline felt repetitive from the first lot of episodes. Still bawled my eyes out at Dustin and Lucas’s reactions in the final episode but I just felt like you knew what was coming and it took too long to get there.
with the time jump they’ve said they’ll do because of the actors ages I wonder if everyone will stay in Hawkins for series 5 or they’ll be spread across the country again

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Have to admit I am super dissapointed with the last two episodes. I feel like this was filler for what is too come. The first episode was boring and the second one took too long to get properly going.

Annoyed that none of the main cast got killed off. Honestly it would’ve been so much better if Max had died plus one or two of the others.

Also Nancy is so annoying now. Nothing about her is likable. We also need more Erica, she was probably the best thing about this series along with Dustin and Eddie.

I was also hoping Joyce and Hopper died. The adult story line was stupid and completely unneccesary.

Also felt like the boys, Mike, Will, etc was really done dirty this season. They had no storyline

Just massively dissapointed in general with this season

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dr Brenner’s death honestly felt like a long time coming. Despite all his decisions I do believe he did love Eleven like a daughter and just wanted the best for her.
I actually cried loads at this part, I think I’m definitely in the minority though 😂 I think he did genuinely care about her in his own fucked up way, it was fitting that he died trying to save her

Reactions: 7
seen this been mentioned a lot on tiktok but noah posted on social media himself harnessed up .but we never saw that play out .could that be something to do with season 5 ? Or did he just want to join in also why does Karen have a poster when she wasn't really in it .Will she have a bit part in season 5 ?]
[/QUOTE]

I'm starting to think Noah just wanted to have some fun with the harness lmao, I was waiting for him to levitate the entire volume

Also apparently it's going to do a big time skip as well so there's ages matches up as obviously there getting older
I know they've said this but I don't get how they can given how they left it lol

I know they've said this but I don't get how they can given how they left it lol

Maybe they’ll be living in a post-apocalyptic world like in Terminator by the time S5 rolls around? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well. Going to need a while to process that properly

Non-spoilery, not very important observation, but it amused me - in nearly every scene Erica was in, they framed it so the actress looked a lot shorter than she is because she's clearly way too tall to pass for 11/12 - like having her stand at the front of the group with everyone else quite a bit behind.

Anyway...

completely agree that they should have left Max dead, as much as I love her. When she did 'die', it was such a gut punch and so heartbreaking...and then I actually rolled my eyes when El brought her back. And I'm wondering if the Duffers saw the reaction to Eddie after vol 1 was released, and thought...'oh tit'. Oh, and Noah Schnapp's acting where he's talking to Mike 😭. That kid deserves way more credit. And the guys who play Lucas and Dustin too. And Steve! Our manifesting worked!

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.