Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else get reallllly creepy vibes from Will at the end when he was talking about Vecna and his connection to the mind flayed?
yes! He's definitely got to be key for the next season. Hopefully gets a proper storyline because he's such a good actor and deserves a good storyline unlike this season, where he was amazing even with the crumbs he got.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was really sad to see Eddie die, especially when he was hated by people. He never got to have people know the truth. That annoyed me with Jason- how he just wouldn't listen to Lucas! But I guess he was in such a state that he didn't want to hear the truth.
I thought Steve and Hopper were going to be goners. They both told stories of future plans (Steve and his six kids and Hopper with his long awaited date night). They're the kinds of stories you get in TV shows to help pull at heart strings when they're dying and you can't help but cry and say "but they never got to live their dream of having six kids....." Etc etc (it that makes sense?).
I'm still confused as to why El, Mike, Will etc didn't mention to the others that El was there with Max and saw it all happen?
I hope we don't have to wait too long for season 5! I need to rewatch Vol 1 and 2 but only when I feel like crying again..

Reactions: 9
I think I’ve watched that scene with Nancy, Robin and Steve fighting Vecna and Hopper fighting Demi dog about 4 times now…

Reactions: 6
I think I’ve watched that scene with Nancy, Robin and Steve fighting Vecna and Hopper fighting Demi dog about 4 times now…
same!

and listened to the remix of running up that hill many many times:

(don’t read the youtube comments if you haven’t watched it all yet though folks!)

Reactions: 10
I keep listening to that Journey song as well now!! Separate Ways ❤❤❤ I wish I was an 80s kid

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I keep listening to that Journey song as well now!! Separate Ways ❤❤❤ I wish I was an 80s kid
80s music is awesome 💙

for spotify users, if you search “upside down playlist” you’ll get a list of music that spotify apparently thinks will save you from vecna. mine was maybe 60% accurate 🤣 apologies if this is old news but i only just found it!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Always loved this song, I was so glad they included it on the soundtrack as it’s epic and fits the theme. I’ve had Master of Puppets in my head all morning too. 🎸

80s music is awesome 💙

for spotify users, if you search “upside down playlist” you’ll get a list of music that spotify apparently thinks will save you from vecna. mine was maybe 60% accurate 🤣 apologies if this is old news but i only just found it!
Mine is about 75% accurate for me but … saved by ABBA’s Voulez-Vous? Yeah right. Vecna would probably be too shook to kill me tbf. 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Mine is about 75% accurate for me but … saved by ABBA’s Voulez-Vous? Yeah right. Vecna would probably be too shook to kill me tbf. 😝
love it 🤣 the first song that came up when i put it on shuffle was yeah! by usher, which (a) banger but (b) can’t really see it setting a moody vecna escape atmosphere 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Always loved this song, I was so glad they included it on the soundtrack as it’s epic and fits the theme. I’ve had Master of Puppets in my head all morning too. 🎸

Especially if Erasure confronted him that camera work is sure to give him motion sickness 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really hope Caleb McLaughlin and Sadie Sink get some well deserved Emmy nominations

The scene where Max "dies" was so well acted, it made me cry. They truly cast some amazing child actors at first and they've only grown. The weakest of the main bunch is probably Finn but even in his scene telling Eleven that Mike loved her was beautiful. It speaks to the calliber of the show and the level of acting that he's considered the weakest of the bunch.

Millie's performance throughout 'Papa' was phenomenal, especially when Eleven tells him he's the real monster, what a powerhouse. Gaten's acting I feel goes underappreciated when he's often the glue that holds the group together, has generally always been the most naturalistic even from S1, and his scenes with Eddie's death were just outstanding.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
seen this been mentioned a lot on tiktok but noah posted on social media himself harnessed up .but we never saw that play out .could that be something to do with season 5 ? Or did he just want to join in also why does Karen have a poster when she wasn't really in it .Will she have a bit part in season 5 ?]

Reactions: 2
We’ve just finished, I’m FUMING about Eddie😡 also agree with everyone max should’ve been killed off would’ve made a real impact!
Will Mike and Jonathon boring hardly did anything until the salt bath scenes
Dustin and Eddies uncle I was weeping😢
How long until the next series??? I can’t wait

Reactions: 8
We’ve just finished, I’m FUMING about Eddie😡 also agree with everyone max should’ve been killed off would’ve made a real impact!
Will Mike and Jonathon boring hardly did anything until the salt bath scenes
Dustin and Eddies uncle I was weeping😢
How long until the next series??? I can’t wait
Apparently two years

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.