Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved volume 1 so much but I feel like volume 2 seemed a bit lacklustre at points? I think we were all expecting too much.

Plus that ‘2 days later’ felt like such a cop out.

Reactions: 14
definitely expected more of a fight between Eleven and One. Felt Very lacklustre in that regard.

They definitely should've killed off Max fully. Just a cop out and would've been more impactful.

Steve is alive! Hallelujah! Amen! Praise Jesus! Etc. I want to go on RV holidays with him.

Will deserves better. He basically just had to spill his little gay heart to Mike without actually spilling his heart. Jonathan and Will moment was adorable. Will needs more to do in S5, I assume his Vecna tingling senses means he will be important.

Mike kinda bored me, didn't really do anything. Same with Jonathan generally.

El and Hopper reunion was adorable. Joyce and Hopper finally get their date.

S5 has some big shoes to fill, and also a lot of closure to achieve. Not sure it can manage it. Has to kill off some mains, but obviously not Steve.

Reactions: 10
I loved volume 1 so much but I feel like volume 2 seemed a bit lacklustre at points? I think we were all expecting too much.

Plus that ‘2 days later’ felt like such a cop out.
the “2 days later” was a complete cop out and also robbed us of anyone else’s reaction to eddie’s death, which made me mad. there was a definite disconnect in writing between volumes 1 and 2 imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ok. I agree with so much said here. I felt it wasn't as good as I was expecting.
Eddie ❤ what a guy. It should of ended here instead of a series 5 but I still enjoyed so many parts. I just love Dustin, he is such a good actor and Hopper holding that bloody sword🤤🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
the “2 days later” was a complete cop out and also robbed us of anyone else’s reaction to eddie’s death, which made me mad. there was a definite disconnect in writing between volumes 1 and 2 imo.
This!
This really pissed me off. I just felt so sorry for Eddie - the only one who acknowledged his death and his innocence in the end was Dustin (and his uncle, I guess). It was a lovely scene between them but he deserved more and to know that the whole town he died to protect still has him down as the villain is just horrible. I hope they find a way to clear his name in the final season.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dr Brenner’s death honestly felt like a long time coming. Despite all his decisions I do believe he did love Eleven like a daughter and just wanted the best for her.

Reactions: 9
Ok I feel I need to play devils advocate here…these are just my thoughts you don’t have to read 😀

I think with ST we’ve put it on a peddle stool…we now expect too much. There are too many characters so not all characters are going to have a great storyline but here’s my thought:

this season has always been billed “the begging of the end” so there is no need for a big fight scene with El and Vecna that’s gonna come next season. He’s been damaged enough to give the guys time.

will was a HUGE part of S1 and S2…but he’s been quietly in the background dropping hints…he said in the finale “as soon as I came back I could feel him” Will is going to be a huge part of S5…he can use his connection with Vecna to help lure him out etc…we know have the whole back story to the whole show S5 is going to be pure action.

i feel Mike kinda redeemed himself with El but remember he’s a teenager in the 80s sensing your friend being gay wasn’t as easy back then as it is now…also We have to remember they are teenagers 😂😂 they are useless.

i do think overall V2 did what it needed to perfectly which was set up S5, answer loads of questions

but saying that’s I do agree with the whole Max thing should have left her for dead, really shouldn’t have killed Eddie and the gang not mourning him 😕 also where is Max’s mum? Why is she not at the hospital? 😂 anyway that’s my thoughts

if you actually made it and read my ramble here have Steve Harrington as reward
174F257D-3A72-4B0F-BBF1-570AC310233D.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How hot did Steve look driving that mobile home lol. Also I really enjoyed it but the Russia plot was quite boring to me and I am not happy about anything related to Eddie's death!!

• Heart
Am I the only one that wouldn’t mind if Nancy and Steve got back together? Maybe it’s because I can’t stand Jonathan but I always thought Stancy had way better chemistry 🫣

Reactions: 14
Am I the only one that wouldn’t mind if Nancy and Steve got back together? Maybe it’s because I can’t stand Jonathan but I always thought Stancy had way better chemistry 🫣
steve and nancy have/had incredible chemistry! that scene in season 2 where they’re in the bathroom at the party is sad but amazingly acted and their chemistry is 👌🏻 i wouldn’t be mad if they got back together but i also feel like they’ve both matured away from each other. i do wish that they gave a little more closure on how steve feels about her now though, they ended it so abruptly.

jonathan and nancy don’t have anywhere near the same level of chemistry imo, especially considering that the actors are a couple irl.

Reactions: 8
I don't want Nancy with either of them. Both boys seem ill-suited with Nancy and her vice-versa.

Reactions: 5
we was robbed of Eddie and will meeting .they would have got on and I wish we could have had a Steve finding Dustin and Eddie scene and comforting eddie]

Reactions: 17
we was robbed of Eddie and will meeting .they would have got on and I wish we could have had a Steve finding Dustin and Eddie scene and comforting eddie]
i was waiting for someone else to show up during that dustin and eddie scene, or even afterwards. it just seemed cruel for dustin to go through that alone and for no one to really help comfort him afterwards. i’m gonna be mad about that two day jump for weeks.

also gonna be mad on will’s behalf for weeks, when mike told el that his life began when they met in the woods and will sorta looked at him like: dude, that was when i went missing, that’s when your life started?!? i know that’s not what mike meant but after the scene in the car my heart just hurt for will.

Last edited:
Guys, I’m really struggling today…I think it’ll be a while before I can rewatch those episodes again. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone else get reallllly creepy vibes from Will at the end when he was talking about Vecna and his connection to the mind flayed?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.