Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELL…

I’ve just finished and nope. I can’t. I literally have no words except…

759B62C6-5A8C-4C8D-B11F-75FCE4ABA398.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just finished.... Dustin and Eddie's uncle 😭
I liked episode 8 and most of 9, just found the ending a little lacking but having said that I'm looking forward to season 5 whenever that may be
I honestly found them both a bit lack lustre maybe I just expected too much sigh 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I think I was expecting too much, but that said I'm not ready to let them go yet ,roll on season 5 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really enjoyed it but…

I agree with what everyone’s saying about them playing it safe and killing off a new, lovable character every season. It gets a bit tired and would’ve been more hard-hitting if they’d dared to kill one of the OG characters instead. That was one of the reasons I think early GoT for example was so appealing - nobody was safe. Not that Eddie’s death wasn’t emotional, I am actually so heartbroken but I love how he went out a hero (at least to Dustin) and don’t even get me started on his epic guitar scene, shredding to probably the greatest Metallica song. 😱🤘🏻❤

I feel a bit cheated that Max survived and agree it would’ve made more of an impact if she’d died (as amazing as her character has been). I also think that series finales never really live up to the hype that’s built up around them, but this has been one of the better ones imo. Can’t wait for S5 though whenever that’ll be.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I really enjoyed it but…

I agree with what everyone’s saying about them playing it safe and killing off a new, lovable character every season. It gets a bit tired and would’ve been more hard-hitting if they’d dared to kill one of the OG characters instead. That was one of the reasons I think early GoT for example was so appealing - nobody was safe. Not that Eddie’s death wasn’t emotional, I am actually so heartbroken but I love how he went out a hero (at least to Dustin) and don’t even get me started on his epic guitar scene, shredding to probably the greatest Metallica song. 😱🤘🏻❤

I feel a bit cheated that Max survived and agree it would’ve made more of an impact if she’d died (as amazing as her character has been). I also think that series finales never really live up to the hype that’s built up around them, but this has been one of the better ones imo. Can’t wait for S5 though whenever that’ll be.
For a second I thought Will was going to confess his love for Mike 🤷‍♀️ emotional rollercoaster amongst the tangled storyline.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For a second I thought Will was going to confess his love for Mike 🤷‍♀️ emotional rollercoaster amongst the tangled storyline.
The scene in the van got me, I felt really sad for Will because everything he was saying about El’s feelings for Mike was really just him pouring out his own feelings. It was very emotional.

I cba with the Steve/Nancy/Jonathan love triangle. What a headache. 🙄

Lucas and Erica were brilliant (especially Lucas - he acted his socks off this season). I cheered when he beat up that head Jason.

that is me.
I knew it was coming, man…but I still wanted to boot their arses for that. Lol 😿 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The scene in the van got me, I felt really sad for Will because everything he was saying about El’s feelings for Mike was really just him pouring out his own feelings. It was very emotional.

I cba with the Steve/Nancy/Jonathan love triangle. What a headache. 🙄

Lucas and Erica were brilliant (especially Lucas - he acted his socks off this season). I cheered when he beat up that head Jason.

I knew it was coming, man…but I still wanted to boot their arses for that. Lol 😿 💔
ok Nancy/Steve/Jonathan rant;

i am SICK of everyone saying Steve and Nancy should get back together. No. Do we all remember how she treated Steve in s2?? I know Steve has grown and matured but he’s better off without her…I pray in s5 they give Steve a decent woman. I feel Jonathan and Nancy are better suited. They may not last but I refuse Steve and Nancy!!

only because I want Steve 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
ok Nancy/Steve/Jonathan rant;

i am SICK of everyone saying Steve and Nancy should get back together. No. Do we all remember how she treated Steve in s2?? I know Steve has grown and matured but he’s better off without her…I pray in s5 they give Steve a decent woman. I feel Jonathan and Nancy are better suited. They may not last but I refuse Steve and Nancy!!

only because I want Steve 😂😂
I agree…

she doesn’t deserve him, he’s too good for her.

Reactions: 5
anyone else extremely frustrated that they never actually fully killed max off?! I've cried over her 3 times and she's still not dead! I love her character but christ almighty, let her go, I can't cope 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Enzo all say long 😍 and I think Murray is a great character for comedy value
Murray is gold! Loved the scene with Enzo and Yuri. Yuri doing it for the greater good/sake of the motherland. I also want to do an RV trip with Steve

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
anyone else extremely frustrated that they never actually fully killed max off?! I've cried over her 3 times and she's still not dead! I love her character but christ almighty, let her go, I can't cope 😅
I kind of agree, the impact of killing off such a well loved character would have been devastating, and the kind of epic climax I was certainly expecting. However I love Max so am glad she's (sort of) alive and intrigued to see what happens to her.

I am just relieved my baes Steve, Erica, Murray and Dustin are safe for now!

I would have liked more of a backstory to Papa/Brunner, why was he collecting these gifted children, what was he planning on doing with them etc

And is Owens dead?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I kind of agree, the impact of killing off such a well loved character would have been devastating, and the kind of epic climax I was certainly expecting. However I love Max so am glad she's (sort of) alive and intrigued to see what happens to her.

I am just relieved my baes Steve, Erica, Murray and Dustin are safe for now!

I would have liked more of a backstory to Papa/Brunner, why was he collecting these gifted children, what was he planning on doing with them etc

And is Owens dead?
If there's no death on screen then Owens is definitely alive. (That's my theory anyway)

Reactions: 12
It was very predictable that they were gonna kill Eddie. I assumed he would sacrifice himself in some way. It doesn't sit right with me that everyone still thinks he's a murderer but he literally died to save Hawkins - they don't deserve him! It's also tit that Dustin is the only one who was affected by him dying.

I can't believe Max survived, as soon as her bones started cracking I thought that was it for her. I'm surprised at how they played it safe and didn't kill her off.

Also kinda disappointing that Will didn't come out to Mike.

I'm just glad my beloved Steve is okay.

Reactions: 17
It was very predictable that they were gonna kill Eddie. I assumed he would sacrifice himself in some way. It doesn't sit right with me that everyone still thinks he's a murderer but he literally died to save Hawkins - they don't deserve him! It's also tit that Dustin is the only one who was affected by him dying.

I can't believe Max survived, as soon as her bones started cracking I thought that was it for her. I'm surprised at how they played it safe and didn't kill her off.

Also kinda disappointing that Will didn't come out to Mike.

I'm just glad my beloved Steve is okay.
I dunno. Will is hardly likely to come out to Mike in the back of a pizza van with two other people listening (one being his brother) while they're racing to save Mike's gf/Will's sister.

I kinda wish they'd actually given the boys a bit more to do, to be honest.

I'm relieved about Max and I bet she still has a part to play in all this. I have a feeling El bringing her back is going to be pretty important in the long run.

Reactions: 4
I really enjoyed it but…

This. I thought this was the last season so I was a bit annoyed when the realisation hit that they were ducking out of this season with
almost everyone in tact
. That Metallica shred was 👌🏻 I went to bed feeling very “meh” about the whole thing.

Reactions: 7
I dunno. Will is hardly likely to come out to Mike in the back of a pizza van with two other people listening (one being his brother) while they're racing to save Mike's gf/Will's sister.

I kinda wish they'd actually given the boys a bit more to do, to be honest.

I'm relieved about Max and I bet she still has a part to play in all this. I have a feeling El bringing her back is going to be pretty important in the long run.
I really thought he was gonna tell him something when they were on the sofa before Hopper and Joyce appeared. I just wanted to give him a big hug. :(

Nancy deffo has the ick after what Jonathan said about Steve. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.