Stranger Things - Neflix

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm working all day and because we are short staffed I can't have my usual early Friday finish 😭 I'm going to have to skip this thread tomorrow lol see you Saturday

Reactions: 3
I asked my teen if we are watching it together on Friday and she said no I'm seeing my boyfriend. Pah! Obviously the older generation are more sadder/committed/have no life excited than than the younger lot 🤣

Just "faint" and need a lie down. For a few hours. In a room with netflix.

This will be most of you lot on this thread when Steve comes on the screen anyway 🤣😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I asked my teen if we are watching it together on Friday and she said no I'm seeing my boyfriend. Pah! Obviously the older generation are more sadder/committed/have no life excited than than the younger lot 🤣

This will be most of you lot on this thread when Steve comes on the screen anyway 🤣😍
So true. Steve is sexy. Especially with the chest hair.

i mean wouldn’t you fall to your knees down the stairs for this man
F2E32A65-50D4-4A79-B270-BA2963CDA9A8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Would it be bad if I watched it in the morning and then rewatched it with Mr Fudge in the evening and pretend I've not seen it already😬😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I want to do this but my OH is working from home on Friday so I wouldn’t get away with it sadly 😂

I’d do it if I were you, just pretend to be shocked during your rewatch!

• Haha
I had surgery on Monday so currently recovering and hubby has taken the week off to look after me. Tomorrow we plan on doing nothing but sit on the sofa and watch the last 2 episodes.

• Heart
I had surgery on Monday so currently recovering and hubby has taken the week off to look after me. Tomorrow we plan on doing nothing but sit on the sofa and watch the last 2 episodes.
Hope your recovery is swift and that you enjoy the last two episodes. ❤

Reactions: 4
Same here! I go from being so excited and wishing it was Friday already to thinking “no, they’re going to kill off my faves, I can’t watch!” 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling steve will actually die 😩😩 the actor needs to bank on his current fame level so I imagine he would want to pursue bigger projects, unless they managed to convince him to stay for the final season 🤞🏽

I have a feeling steve will actually die 😩😩 the actor needs to bank on his current fame level so I imagine he would want to pursue bigger projects, unless they managed to convince him to stay for the final season 🤞🏽
We are not manifesting this please.

🕯 Steve Harrington will live 🕯

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.