Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
I would seriously recommend you all to re watch S1-3 after you’ve done 4 👀 the duffer brothers have laid all this out for us without us knowing…until now

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Pinkii

VIP Member
I loveedddd season 4. Was close to giving up with season 3 as it was just boring but they did really well with this season and it had me gripped and the episodes flew by.

i just adore Dustin, Steve, Eddie, Max and Robin

Sadie is an incredible actress she will go far and she really shone in episode 4.

Also not usually a fan of celebrity offspring but Maya is great!

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
My absolute favourite scene was Dustin and Eddie jumping up and down whilst screaming MOST METAL EVER whilst those fucking bat creatures were trying to rip them to pieces 😭😭😭 Eddie’s distraction scene was HOT

• Heart

LittleMy

VIP Member
WELL…

I’ve just finished and nope. I can’t. I literally have no words except…

759B62C6-5A8C-4C8D-B11F-75FCE4ABA398.jpeg

• Haha

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
here I am to pray to the church of the Duffer Brothers that you shall leave our main man, our saviour, our king Steve Harrington alone. May he survive and carry into S5.

amen.

3A461F3A-D56E-4A63-AFEE-F741EA59C12C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

lozza96

VIP Member
Noah clearing things up 😆 I really don't know what some people expected them to do .

Noah clearing things up 😆 I really don't know what some people expected them to do .
also am I watching a compelty different show ? Apparently they hinted at Eddie been gay and people are complaining he wasn't. When did they even say that ? Definetly people getting mixed up with wattpad 😆 .then people complaing that will didn't come up but Robin got a whole coming out scene .no she didn't she literally told one person 😆.yeah I can see will coming out but I just can't imagine Mike 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Quokka

Okay, my thoughts for whoever wants them after I've had a bit to think.

I felt the Russia storyline was the weakest obviously but I am loving this new kinda mature Hopper and him and Joyce finally being together so I will say it was worth it. The scene where El and Hop reunites had me crying. It was beautiful.

Over the Jonathan/Nancy/Steve stuff. Hate it. That's all.

We all knew Eddie was going to die. "We are not heroes" uh huh. Sure. It was well done though and Dustin's reaction and his freaking sobbing did me in. The scene where Dustin tells Eddie's Uncle? Ugh, heartbreak. Beautifully acted.

This show has a really lovely way of bringing in minor characters for only a few scenes but really making you feel for them. Chrissy, Fred, The Uncle... even Benny!

Erica was great! Her yelling "crit hit!" as she smashed the jock across the face with her 🔦 and then running back to help Lucas was so cute.

Jason was an interesting figure. I thought it showed very well that sometimes all it takes is one random horrible thing to start somebody's descent into madness. By the end, he looked truly psychotic. I wasn't expecting the fight between him and Lucas to be so brutal though neither was I expecting him to get literally pulled in two by the upside down rift.

Speaking of possible descents into madness... Will is giving me VIBES. I can't help but be so suss. He's STILL connected?! And NOW he knows its Vecna/Henry/one? Puhlease. "Oh we're back in Hawkins, I can feel him. I can feel how he thinks." Mmmmmhmmm SUSS.
But his talk with Jonathan was really cute. And the poster was cute. The heart stuff was cringe but in a cute, kinda good cheesy way. Plus it's the 80s.

Lucas was amazing. Can't praise him enough. His scenes with Max, the whole thing with Jason, omg. I loved it. And poor Max. To throw yourself into that as bait, the trust and love she has in her friends, checking that El was real, never giving up but always fighting back, her bones snapping... her actually DYING but El being all like "No" UGH IT WAS SO GOOD. They needed to kill her off but I'm glad they bought her back, sort off. The letters seemed too important to her storyline to just discard. I can see a scene where they all read them aloud in her hospital room in an attempt to bring her back.

I cried at Owen's being so good to El. The true scientist Papa she needed. Screamed at my TV when El was yelling at Brenner and audibly gasped when he stabbed her in the neck with the needle. I was glad he died trying to save her but him still trying to justify it all at the end! Still! Her refusal to say that she understood was really well done!

The Mileven reunion! The forehead touch! Their smiles! The fact that he's just so relieved she's okay and she can't believe he's there! I died! The Mike monologue! Omg Finn knocked that one out of the park! His slight panic, hurrying over his words, the honesty, the way he's just truly putting it all out there. How anyone can say that that boy does not worship the ground she walks on.... it has and always will be El for him. Him screaming at her to just fight. Ugh. I absolutely freaking ADORED it. I loved it so so much. (Likewise the cute Hopper and Mike reunion. They're both just so happy to see each other and you know they're both happy for El's sake. El gets her dad back! El still has Mike looking out for her! Ugh. So cute) Mileven ❤

And I really liked that they ended in the flower field where Mike picked El her wildflowers. That was beautifully shot. Bring on season 5!

• Heart

lozza96

VIP Member
i do love the fact that 3 people was been choked to death for what felt like 30 mins and made it out alive 😆

• Haha
  • Heart

sleepingpanda

VIP Member
This is the problem with setting a tv show in the 80s in 2022…everything is SO different, the younger audience need to realise that in the 80s it was harder to come out as gay, it was harder to accept this and it wasn’t as accepting back then. Maybe because I am a 90s kid I understand it more than someone born 2000s…

this is also why Mike was hated throughout this season, he’s a teenager in the 80s the way he acted was what any teenager in the 80s would…

• Heart

Blowup80

VIP Member
All my Instagram feed is pictures of Eddie. I just look at pictures of him all day and been re watching the guitar scene. It's getting out of hand. I think I need some sort of intervention. Anyone know where he lives? Asking for a friend 😖🤪

• Haha

LittleMy

VIP Member
They talked about doing a time jump so the actors ages compared to their characters isn’t too big but doesn’t look like they will now.
they’re all going to have CGI faces to make them still look like teenagers 😂
They’re gonna look like this and still rocking up to high school like the cast of Grease. 💀
1B3A6D1C-C355-4681-8B7A-C014B4D468BE.jpeg

• Haha

SarahGard83

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion but I thought it was a bit meh 🤷‍♀️. I found the first volume far better than these last 2 episodes. I just think it was built up so much that it didn't quite live up to my expectations. I did cry a few times but was disappointed if I'm honest

lozza96

VIP Member
we was robbed of Eddie and will meeting .they would have got on and I wish we could have had a Steve finding Dustin and Eddie scene and comforting eddie]

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Has anyone seen that doja cat basically said noah was immature 😆 she messaged him asking for Joseph's number and he posted the texts on tiktok and she did a live video slating him
Yeah, message a teen to get hooked up with a crush, when your like 10 years older than the person your asking for help from. And then be surprised when said teen acts like a teen.

Personally think it's inappropriate for her to have asked Noah.

I just think the whole thing is kinda funny.