Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ekkwhine

VIP Member
I’ve only found stranger things this last week but it’s so good!
Having very conflicted feelings about Steve though given he’s meant to be a teenager 😂

Horatio

VIP Member
Did anyone else know Lily Allen is going out with the guy who plays Hopper? I only just found out from pictures of them looking loved up in NYC and honestly am still kind of surprised. Not that he isn’t totally her type (a bit older, a bit scruffy, a bit ordinary looking, large build probably capable of physically protecting her small one... a father figure in other words) but I’m not sure about the match. Not opposed to it, just not yet decided.
Any other thoughts? I know nothing about the guy honestly, but I BET he’s divorced or has kids from a long term relationship which eventually failed .... something about the way he looked in the pictures, like he never expected to be in this situation again (and he couldn’t believed his luck)

Kind of OT I know but at the same time this is tattle and gossip is always always part of the conversation, right?

Lonewolf

VIP Member
What paper? I wouldn't believe that, seems way too soon as I don't think they've filmed anything yet.

The end credits scene made me excited for season 4.It seemed like it was ending nicely for the opportunity for it to not have a fourth but then the end credits scene made me think they definitely are.
Think it was the daily star haha I know not a very reliable source but it did say it had been confirmed by Netflix