Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Saralouise100

Anyone see yesterday or day before he posted a girls comment who said there was too many ads on snap. He posted to his story saying she’s a fake fan and don’t want to help feed his family by complaining about ads.
She posted saying she was now getting death threats from his story and his excuse was “that’s what happens when you post publically”. Put me right off him. Pretty much said this woman’s safety isn’t his problem as she posted publically about ads (her comment was innocent too, she was nice about it). He then posted MORE people’s names on his story who asked him to take the original story down. Then proceeded to call the original girl a liar for not sending him ss of the death threats. Think he’s losing his head tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Ashshakur93

He can’t help himself can he! He has to publicise everything for clout and to show off. He’s so out of touch it’s unreal
How is he still making money? Everyone I know who used to love him (myself included!) now can’t stand him?!

!!Sassy!!

Yeah exactly. He wants him around so he can show off his new house and tell him how if he stuck to being humiliated he could have had this. He’s far from humble
He literally said he wants to do more challenges with Nige which in we all know means he wants to embarrass him again. He even posted the picture of when they made Nige dress like a girl. He’s vile!
"I bought nappies for his kid" Jesus wept 🥺
That’s him just trying to humiliate him as much as he can. So what you bought nappies! He thinks it makes him look like a good friend but it don’t! He’s got the biggest head ever.
---

Just saw his insta and the comments. His replies to anyone that disagrees with him even in the slightest is absolutely disgusting. He’s always spoken about what he did for a living prior to social media and he’s putting people down because they work a hard days job?! Listen I’d rather do the “rat race” than think I’m something I’m not, dunning around spouting bs all day. He makes me sick!

Last edited:

Lilyloves

‘Tattle life must burn’, 12 pages in 2 years.. he’s scraping for content and sympathy 😂
People get 12 pages an hour. You’re really not that popular here mate. We all just think you’re a twat
makes me laugh when they start mentioning tattle as it make people look and read what people are saying then they turn into a tattler too 🤣 I hadn't even heard of tattle till I see someone mention it now I'm hooked seen the true colours of a lot of "celebs" since joining!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

simplymilli

Am I the only one grosssed out by his hands? Why are his finger nails so small, unkept and nasty looking. 👀 his whole aura gives me he stinks. Omds dont want to be mean but when the camera is just in front of his mouth i hold my breath immediately

• Haha

!!Sassy!!

Anyone else think that Omar is the new Nige? Kevin don’t respect anyone but Omar seems sucked in! How can he respect anyone when he don’t even respect himself! I happened to see a picture he posted of Emma in her lingerie, pregnant with Erin. She’s really allowing that? The word “mug” comes to mind.

Lavinak31

His old stuff is totally organic,even when he's putting up his old videos I'm pissing myself at them,they were all piled into that flat,the walk outs ,the dog eating his ankles everytime he left the flat,the kids at the balcony taking the piss ,Emma was hilarious ,still is,but it was real,the stuff he's putting out now is so forced ,I don't wanna see his smack his gums eating fuckin mo chops

• Haha

itzhoney

I saw that and all he did was laugh! I like Leah she seems sweet, Kev is trying too hard and tbh, the bf allows it. Maybe Kev pays him to look stupid 🤦‍♀️
Same I think Leah is so sweet. If Ramarn was my son I would be fuming at Kev, has he not heard people can die from alcohol poisoning such a dickhead move and making Leah clean it up infuriated me.
Kev is trying hard for content, he has none since Emma left that's why he has to use click bait and the archives of old content she's in! Shameful.

Soflora

Just caught up on this thread..

Ive just started watching his snaps again recently since hes moved house - FINALLY!!!!!!!

Did anyone see the snaps about the homeless people on his road? He started saying he was going to pay for an Uber for them to get to London. Then he started saying he was going to buy them a tent bla bla bla....in the end he gave them £20🙄
Went on and on about how he wanted to help and gave them £20. Yes better then nothing but he went on as if he was going to really do something major.
Aww and he asked Erin if she could not have any birthday presents so the homeless people could have her money😩😩😩

Hes literally scraping for content.

Ive watched his snaps for YEARSSSSSS... one thing i hate is how he shows Leah with no bra on and hardly any clothes on and hes done this for years as far as i can remember..
Makes me feel so uncomfortable!

SEB2020

Hes been quiet on snap and now hes posted now hes in boston! Isnt that his mom and dads house? Breaking lockdown rules! He has a lot of youngsters on his page pisses me off when influencers think rules dont apply to them!
Notice how he did the thanks nhs couple of weeks only and nothing this week didnt last long did it. So fake just because he was pulled up on here about his brother being at his.
His Mum has passed away which is why he was there. People shouldn’t always jump to conclusions.
i would have also broken the rules in that situation

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

I feel like he doesn’t post her because he’s embarrassed of her not because he was protecting her, he’s protecting himself. I know it’s rude to say and comment on looks but just keeping it real she looks bland.

itzhoney

He is posting such old content recently and it all contains Emma. She should be getting paid at this rate
Archives because he's got no decent content without Emma and the kids. All he does is show off his clothes and trainers. 17 year old mentality. Pathetic

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
With this Mizzy character, how does Stevo manage to make everything about himself. Very odd, I mean it’s fine to have an opinion but to then make it all about him and ranting lol
It’s unhealthy because no one actually cares that much for him to be getting all worked up like this
It's people like Stevo (who has had his day) that enable people like this Mizzy character. His behaviour is unjustifiable, he was looking for clout, and even in the police station his mates are egging him on, showing no remorse for terrorising people.

Stevo as a father should know better than enabling these idiots. But he's using the situation to be controversial and gain himself attention. Totally irresponsible.

itzhoney

It's all such a farce!
"I'll look after her always" why do men think a few holidays and money in her bank means she's being looked after? How about look after her mental, her mind, her soul... which you do by NOT CHEATING OR LYING! men just don't have a clue do they! It's a joke and she's looking like the biggest butt of all his jokes but going on holiday and posing for photos, the muggiest family on social going.
He has to have the click baits otherwise his views slip, if he didn't propose to Emma in the 17 years they were together he ain't gonna do it now, I'd like to think Emma would say no but you never know doesn't look like she's got much self respect these days! I'm surprised Kaci and Leah aren't holding him accountable I'm pretty sure they've all got access to this thread comes up as soon as you search his name on Google too 😅 shameful, shameful! The levels of materialism and consumerism even down to Erin blows my mind!

• Heart

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Wow
Disgusting
We can only hope the girl in question comes on here one day and gives us the actual tea - I’d love to know how true this is.
don’t get me wrong, I believe it, but I want details lol
Must be horrible having to see him get sympathy for crying about his other kids tho

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
The recent constant recycling of old content confirms he’s literally dying off at this point.
Trying to resurrect Nige too - really scraping the barrel.
I’m sure I just heard him say ‘Leah doesn’t need to work’ like he’s some self made millionaire. He’s living in some fantasy world I’m sure of it. Absolutely baffles me.
The Spartan hat pics too.. some that old they look like they have a sepia filter 🤣 absolutely grasping at straws for content - it’s laughable 🤣

• Haha

Lilyloves

I just find him boring nowadays, also this Omar does him no favours, that stupid wave he does and tries to be funny when he ain’t
Stevo gone down hill since moving and since having Omar always there

funny how he mentioned tattle on his stories last night, he really isn't that relevant thats why this page moves so slow. yes he is boring now everything he does is just so fake and set up, must be running out of ideas.....

Reactions: 9