Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Don’t believe the dog story and money isn’t buying taste.. the house is so grey and white and shiny.. I know it takes time to make it homely but so far it’s not great. The dining table and chairs are horrid. He’s got more and more smug I think too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

itzhoney

Driving at 60MPH on a small road. He thinks he’s really something. Never known someone to infuriate me so much. This “fame” has gone to his head. Hope police see that video 😂
Hope he ruins his own life like he's done to so many people. The man is disgusting and he's bad, fooling ALOT of people on the Internet. But as I've previously said every dog has his day and his is coming. Imagine having him for a dad, good job them girls got Emma. Funny how Leah & Erin are good girls and they're with Emma, and Kaci is a bad breed and with Kev... say no more!

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
I wonder where Emma is living now, it’s disgusting that she had to leave with the kids not long after moving in. How is he not embarrassed.
I wonder if she went back to the area they lived before. She strikes me as the type to have been happy without the massive house move etc. obvs they needed more space but the huge change was purely for clout for him

glitterysocks

The way he’s defending this Mizzy guy is actually so weird. There’s definitely an agenda there, he wants Mizzy to join his streaming house or whatever he calls it along with other young impressionable people like Hakz.

how can he say “why are you mad if it’s not your family” when every other week he’s “assembling” his Spartans to go after people that troll him and his family. Guys the biggest hypocrite going as if he’d give the kid a chance if it was his home he walked into with little Erin running around. Lunatic
---
Also the way he ruined Leon’s sliders. If someone had come and slashed up his shitty headboard it’s be world war 3. 40 odd year old man acting like a child

Halliestar

VIP Member
He replied to someone’s comment calling them for working 40+ hours a week. Kev I’m pretty sure majority of your fans work them hours. He’s got way too big headed, I’d rather work 40 hours a week then do stupid shit like he’s doing

Halliestar

VIP Member
Maybe money and the ‘fame’ has just gotten to his head and she had enough. She always seemed to stay herself and not be shown on his platform where as he just comes across as fake

TheOnlySB

Chatty Member
Where do I start with this man. All I will say is he is the biggest fraud out there. He's pure selfish, he has cheated on Emma consistently through their relationship, travels up and down the country linking women. I feel sorry for Emma how embarrassing to have spent half your life with a man that has little to no regard for you or respect. Whenever I see her in his snaps I cringe thinking how can you legit be in this man's company without feeling physically sick, he's a few pencils short of a pencil case too. Muggy cunt... ladies stay away!
Wouldn’t surprise me if he had more kids up and down the country too. Strikes me at the type! The more his circumstances change with the kids and stuff, the more the mask feels like it’s slipping - can’t carry that ‘family man/just a normal geezer’ facade forever

NParker

Chatty Member
I'm not surprised she left him - his ego grew absolutely massive, although his style of comedy wasn't exactly mainstream with any longevity.

A similar thing happened to his peer White Yardie, didn't it? He too was separated from his long-term partner for a while after becoming 'famous'. Speaking of White Yardie, my friend who is a teacher, bumped into him bought him a coffee and they struck up a conversation about how he wanted to help the youth etc. White Yardie was invited into my friend's school to work with the teenagers there but ignored my friend's calls/emails.

Last edited:

pommynoir

VIP Member
He went shopping today and mentioned tattle life again lol
Not everyone is as superficial as he is, we don’t care that you’re out buying things Kevin, we’re not all as materialistic as you lol it’s not that deep
Nah stop how is he not embarrassed at his big age to have someone photograph and film him buying a Tom Ford perfume, or the bill in Hakkasan. A lot of people who have decent jobs can also afford this stuff, we’re all adults Kevin.

moving like he’s never been to Knightsbridge before, I’m actually mortified for him.

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

Yeah exactly. He wants him around so he can show off his new house and tell him how if he stuck to being humiliated he could have had this. He’s far from humble

itzhoney

Could Mo be up Kevs arse any further. Its so cringe watching Omar and Mo brown nose Kev. This is why this man has a false sense of himself he legit thinks he's the dogs bollocks. These are grown arse men. SO EMBARRASSING. Poor Erin has to witness this language and behaviour at such an impressionable age.

Jumpindesia

VIP Member
He wouldn't have had his career without Emma...all his early stuff that made him popular involved her and the kids.

iamheretobenoseyandgetgos

Some of the comments on his find nige video are telling Stevo he treated him like shit. It’s not entertainment, it was humiliation. he’s responding to the comments being rude

Reactions: 8

Soflora

Omg if my Dad was looking at my bras and pants i would be 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

does all his thousands of followers need to see what underwear his kids wearing

ops1

Did you see his post about ‘This is what I tried to prevent’
1. You didn’t prevent anything, the boy going on the show is old
2. You are using this trending boy and topic as clout, you are jumping on the band wagon and making it about yourself
3. Shut up- nobody cares about you, idk who these Spartans are but damn, with the cost of living and real issues, these people really got time on their hands to look up to a nobody that doesn’t actually matter and tries and tries so hard to be relevant it’s excruciatingly painful
4. Learn how to respect women, such as the mother of your children, the way he still speaks to her on snap, imagine in the future his daughters partners were to talk to them like that and then put it in social media for people to see- very inappropriate in 2023

• Heart

!!Sassy!!

She always seemed like a real one; he got breakfast in bed, the girls were taken care of, she'd even be squeezing the spots on his back on snap 🤢, packing his suitcases when he went to America and he mugged her off constantly. She never seemed to desire anything materialistic he's the social climber splashing cash on clothes and trainers, ridiculous. I feel so sorry for Emma. He deserves all the lonely nights!
He got more attention because she was in his snaps. She’s the funny one. I hope she never returns to him. He’s nasty and there’s zero respect for anyone. I don’t even think he respects himself anymore tbh. I wonder why Kacy is the only one practically living with him whereas Leah and Erin are with mum. Kacy to me is a mini version of Kev. She likes to show off quite a bit.

fnddlsoxnz

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen that he is now reposting stories about Emma again and trashing her again by bringing up past stuff

Recycling old stories and just using it as a platform to disrespect her again
He makes me feel unwell, he just looks so crusty and annoying, he begs everyone and everything and isn’t even funny. Who videos themselves wiping up their piss from the floor because he missed they toilet seat, or sets up the camera in the hotel room to video opening the door to room service in their underwear.

Dunno if it’s me but Leah looks like she’s sick of his shit lately

!!Sassy!!

New here! I had to jump on the bandwagon. When Emma went away with him it’s because he begged her! One more family holiday as they had previously gone to America but that was when they was in the flat. He’s childish and he looks like he stinks! Also his daughter Kacy, from the time she was young I had a bad vibe about her. I just knew she was going to be like him and she thinks she’s bad. I am quite sure she is a bully. Wouldn’t surprise me. She flaunts her dads money as much as he does. Sad shit! Remember where you came from. I used to like him but I cringe at everything he does so unfollowed. Feel for Emma she was 10 of him.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She never wanted to be on camera, my guess is she probably got sick of it all. Constant strangers in the house, around the kids.
But he's been doing that for years, having people round etc. It's crazy how now they got what they wanted as a family it all fell apart. Would love to be a fly on the wall 😂😂