Steve’s vlogs #4. Always wishing away the week, Life with Steve looks very bleak 😬

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steve’s mum and stepdad are younger then my parents and they wouldn’t dream of having me mow their grass or take them Shopping. Steve acts like they’re elderly people in their 90’s. The way Steve’s mum demands off him is annoying too. I don’t know how Rachel puts up with it. I bet he’s terrible in bed as well bless him.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Steve’s mum and stepdad are younger then my parents and they wouldn’t dream of having me mow their grass or take them Shopping. Steve acts like they’re elderly people in their 90’s. The way Steve’s mum demands off him is annoying too. I don’t know how Rachel puts up with it. I bet he’s terrible in bed as well bless him.
The vlog of him with his top off the other day made me gag 🤢
He probably has to stop after a couple mins to check the weather and get an energy drink

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Spending spree incoming. Hired a skip, new carpets upstairs, loads of new clothes for Chloe with more to come for the others, and a new shed. Must be nice. And he moans he's busy when he has to drop off and pick up family members during the day.

Reactions: 5
Spending spree incoming. Hired a skip, new carpets upstairs, loads of new clothes for Chloe with more to come for the others, and a new shed. Must be nice. And he moans he's busy when he has to drop off and pick up family members during the day.
I think the government are planning to crack down on claimants who state they are unable to work (sadly this will also effect genuine claimants who cannot work too) so it might not be forever…

Reactions: 4
I think the government are planning to crack down on claimants who state they are unable to work (sadly this will also effect genuine claimants who cannot work too) so it might not be forever…
Steve will start whinging about his "chronic back pain" soon. He will have convince the DWP next year of a serious physical aliment. The anxiety gravy train he has been riding is running out of steam and Lacey will be done with his useless "home school" 18 months from now so the walls are beginning to close in on him and his list of excuses for avoiding a job is getting shorter by the day.

Reactions: 6