Steve’s vlogs #4. Always wishing away the week, Life with Steve looks very bleak 😬

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if they are happy to live on one income plus whatever money the vlogs bring in, he has never once in the decade that he has been vlogging, reflected on how long Rachael has been going out to work for the family and how exhausting it must be for her with the hours she works and thought ‘you know what, maybe it’s time I take one for the team and start looking for work’. I’m sure she was even working multiple jobs at one point. It’s not as if he’s anymore intelligent than her that she couldn’t take over ‘homeschooling’ if they insist on isolating Lacey from the world for her entire schooling years.
If Rach had any brains she’d have left him years ago or kicked him out, but unfortunately she’s as stupid as him. Any normal woman would have said you either get a bloody job or you’re out. He’s a silly, whiny little mummy’s boy who needs a damn good kick up the arse.

Reactions: 7
Don’t know why he’s surprised that some of the kids were moody when they’re stuck indoors during the Easter holidays! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
When Chloe goes back to school they ask her if she did anything nice and she say no. we stayed in all the time.
Really wish he would put his big boy pants on and grow a set and do something nice for the kids. Sure he might have anxiety but you find something that works for you.
It has been proven that getting out and about walking is actually good for your mental health. If i was one of this kids think i would go crazy being stuck in the house.

Reactions: 5
When Chloe goes back to school they ask her if she did anything nice and she say no. we stayed in all the time.
Really wish he would put his big boy pants on and grow a set and do something nice for the kids. Sure he might have anxiety but you find something that works for you.
It has been proven that getting out and about walking is actually good for your mental health. If i was one of this kids think i would go crazy being stuck in the house.
The fact it’s been the same the whole of their lives and Sophie is nearly an adult (that’s crazy to even type as she was tiny when I discovered the channel!!). They haven’t seen beyond Lincolnshire bar the couple of times they’ve been on holiday. It’s so sad.

just watched some of the latest vlog, so he got up moaned he was tired, had a friend take shitloads of rubbish to the tip so he didn’t have to do that. made a fried egg sandwich, fell asleep then moaned rest of the day he had a headache and was tired and went to bed early. Poor kids off on half term stuck in doors with that useless lump.

just watched some of the latest vlog, so he got up moaned he was tired, had a friend take shitloads of rubbish to the tip so he didn’t have to do that. made a fried egg sandwich, fell asleep then moaned rest of the day he had a headache and was tired and went to bed early. Poor kids off on half term stuck in doors with that useless lump.
...And he is still puzzled why all the kids were in a bad mood.....

Slob goes off to his mummys house to hide and spend 10 minutes mowing their lawn whilst Rachel was left all day with a house full of kids and had to decorate Sophies bedroom.

He really is useless beyond redemption.

Maybe if he actually done some work he would not feel so tired, would love to see what he would be like after a full 8/9 hour shift.
Now the new disability policy and working is in force lets hope they say he is fit for work. If i was Rachel would of kicked him out ages ago.

Reactions: 3
Don’t they wallpaper and get new beds like every year!
I think as he spends most of his time in the house it’s easier to get fed up of the decor a lot quicker! Most people wait till they have time off and enough money to afford redecoration! Don’t get me wrong they’ve done a great job I feel with Lacey and Chloe’s room but I agree he left Rachel to do most of it once again! I don’t know how she puts up with it.

Reactions: 1
The fact it’s been the same the whole of their lives and Sophie is nearly an adult (that’s crazy to even type as she was tiny when I discovered the channel!!). They haven’t seen beyond Lincolnshire bar the couple of times they’ve been on holiday. It’s so sad.
Even when they’ve been on holiday it’s nothing more than mooching round the shops. He said the kids don’t like swimming but in previous vlogs they’ve been in the sea swimming.

Reactions: 1
Even when they’ve been on holiday it’s nothing more than mooching round the shops. He said the kids don’t like swimming but in previous vlogs they’ve been in the sea swimming.
they stayed at a haven as well didn’t they and not once did they go to the entertainment or swimming or anything .
Then to top it all they left about 2 days early!!

Reactions: 4
I don't know he wasn't embarrassed to ask them to take 14 stinky bags to the tip and not give them a hand to unload it. He already said he wouldn't take them in his car because last time he did that his car stank for ages. And how do they get rubbish to build up by so much. It can't be from just having clear outs as that wouldn't make the bags smell. Probably a few bags of guinea pig and hamster bedding. But why not just nip to the tip with the odd bag rather than leave it until you have practically a skips worth?!

I hope Sophie gets a job soon, orders a passport and goes travelling. Show her siblings there is more to life than their house

Reactions: 2
The kids don’t know what they like and dislike because they haven’t experienced anything. It’s all negative thoughts put in their heads by their miserable parents and grandparents who can’t be arsed to leave their four walls if it isn’t to a retail park. Their only experience of swimming will be with school which I despised too but completely different to playing in the pool on holiday. So sad because Steve’s anxiety delusions worked on Sophie and Lacey, Liam is so laid back to even care and seems happy doing his own thing, but Chloe seems outgoing and confident and would definitely enjoy going to clubs and mingling with other children at the weekends and holidays🙁🙁

• Heart
I know. It’s so sad to see! It saddens me to see how little confidence they have!
The kids don’t know what they like and dislike because they haven’t experienced anything. It’s all negative thoughts put in their heads by their miserable parents and grandparents who can’t be arsed to leave their four walls if it isn’t to a retail park. Their only experience of swimming will be with school which I despised too but completely different to playing in the pool on holiday. So sad because Steve’s anxiety delusions worked on Sophie and Lacey, Liam is so laid back to even care and seems happy doing his own thing, but Chloe seems outgoing and confident and would definitely enjoy going to clubs and mingling with other children at the weekends and holidays🙁🙁

Reactions: 4
It actually makes me sad that he has encouraged their anxious thoughts and helped feed them with the constant focus on how worried they are for things etc! I have anxiety myself and I’m so grateful my parents always pushed me away from my thoughts and helped me realise how irrational they were!

I definitely would have probably never graduated university or been able to work a full time job if I had been constantly reminded what my mind is already telling me several times a day. Distraction is key! Keeping Lacey indoors is really fuelling the fire in terms of her fear of the outside world.

I know it’s more complicated in her case due to her autism but I’m sure there are local support groups they could go to and at least Lacey would be able to see she’s not alone.

However sadly it’s always the easy option with Steve…I do wonder what he will do once all of the kids are adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah
It actually makes me sad that he has encouraged their anxious thoughts and helped feed them with the constant focus on how worried they are for things etc! I have anxiety myself and I’m so grateful my parents always pushed me away from my thoughts and helped me realise how irrational they were!

I definitely would have probably never graduated university or been able to work a full time job if I had been constantly reminded what my mind is already telling me several times a day. Distraction is key! Keeping Lacey indoors is really fuelling the fire in terms of her fear of the outside world.

I know it’s more complicated in her case due to her autism but I’m sure there are local support groups they could go to and at least Lacey would be able to see she’s not alone.

However sadly it’s always the easy option with Steve…I do wonder what he will do once all of the kids are adults.
it’s definitely been forced upon them wether it was intended or not. Sophie was always pretty shy, but she’s got worse as she’s got older.
The constant “I bet you’re glad it’s Friday” etc won’t help their motivation. It’s like it’s been drummed in them to live for the weekend and nothing else

Reactions: 6