Steve’s vlogs #4. Always wishing away the week, Life with Steve looks very bleak 😬

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Guacamole for the thread title

Hope I'm doing this right as this is me popping my opening a new thread cherry!

Lacey is still getting inadequate home schooling. Steve is still wishing the week away, moaning and revelling in illnesses of any sort.
Sophie is going to go to college. Liam is disillusioned with school. Chloe is still attached to that ipad.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks to @Guacamole for the thread title

Hope I'm doing this right as this is me popping my opening a new thread cherry!

Lacey is still getting inadequate home schooling. Steve is still wishing the week away, moaning and revelling in illnesses of any sort.
Sophie is going to go to college. Liam is disillusioned with school. Chloe is still attached to that ipad.
Yey !! Think i might celebrate this success by having a lazy day drinking energy drinks and a huge plate full of dinner while watching Love Island and maybe an xmas film 😂

• Haha
so calling himself the daily steve now lol so does that mean we will get a daily entertaining vlog to look forward to. Noticed the editing seems to have got worse

Reactions: 2
His plate was piled so high with that roast dinner!! There's no need to literally pile up food like that. So much for his diet starting in the new year! He's going to make himself unwell if he continues eating like that. I'd say one of his biggest issues is portion control. That's evident with how much he gives the kids as well sometimes. He's the one complaining he wants to lose weight and diet etc but then eats portions that size.

Reactions: 3
When Chloe mentioned Paris, Steve asked her if she would want to go on the school trip there when she’s older. She went “No I want to stay with you and Mummy.” Steve then went “Get out there girl, don’t be like the others.” As if the fact the others don’t go out is just normal and not a result of his own attitude and putting the fear of god into them about the big, bad outside world.

I really hope Chloe breaks the mold but I can’t see it happening.

Changing his YouTube name and picture would have tired him out he will be needing some rest
Maybe a miracle has happened and he’s put his phone down and is actually doing stuff with the kids this weekend

Very much doubt it but we can hope

Maybe a miracle has happened and he’s put his phone down and is actually doing stuff with the kids this weekend

Very much doubt it but we can hope
It’ll be because he’s done even less with his day than usual so it’ll be multiple days in one vlog🙄

It’ll be because he’s done even less with his day than usual so it’ll be multiple days in one vlog🙄
Most likely!! i mean most of the recent vlogs he keeps saying “not got got much to say or vlog about “
maybe get them kids out on a weekend and let them have a bit of a life

How bloody sad is it that Lacey felt she had to do some housework because she thought steve was sad 😞 Yet she’s not capable of doing schoolwork that’s for an 8 yr old
Then in the car with chloe she’s chatting away and he says “you didn’t seem happy this morning “ she then goes on about how she felt sick 😞😬 He cannot help but emphasise on them being sad or anxious is all so bleeping wrong.
and then with her packed lunch she says she only ate the healthy stuff ??
Also there would be no chance she’d ever go on a trip abroad with school
I’m sure in the past they had the day off school when there’s been a school trip??

His new channel picture..:cautious:...Looks a bit sinister doesn't it. Shadowy faceless figure of an overweight man looming large. All very odd.

Half term week this week, he must be overwhelmed with excitement after talking about it since Christmas. What memorable adventure does he have planned? Sit watching TV in the living room or lie watching TV in the bedroom with maybe a trip out to Sainsburys thrown in.

Holds on kids its going to be a WILD ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Started to watch the guardian angel (what the heck!) vlog
2 mins in and he’s already telling us about Liam and sophie’s latest ailments
Nice big can of monster energy to get him through a hectic day cos he keeps thinking it’s friday when it’s actually thursday and he’s going to do some cleaning
don’t know how he does it all
duck me dead

As if the endless toffee nuts weren't enough, there's nothing more this anxiety ridden man needs than a Monster addiction. Those energy drinks can be dangerous if you make a habit out of them. I used to drink cherry sourz and red bulls ( :sick::sick:) and then wonder why I had the sudden urge to go home and cry in the middle of the club out of nowhere. He's so thick, why would you suddenly start drinking them at 40 years old when you've been fine without them? Not a good example to set to his teenagers who will no doubt want to try them.

Reactions: 6
I turned of went he went on about the shops being busy, does he think the shops should be empty just for him.
really wish someone would kick him the and get him to get out and enjoy his life. Bet the kids would love a day out at a theme park
watching one of his old vlogs and he has really changed and have to admit for the worst.

Reactions: 6
As if the endless toffee nuts weren't enough, there's nothing more this anxiety ridden man needs than a Monster addiction. Those energy drinks can be dangerous if you make a habit out of them. I used to drink cherry sourz and red bulls ( :sick::sick:) and then wonder why I had the sudden urge to go home and cry in the middle of the club out of nowhere. He's so thick, why would you suddenly start drinking them at 40 years old when you've been fine without them? Not a good example to set to his teenagers who will no doubt want to try them.
I’m pretty sure a few weeks ago he went into Liams room and there were a few cans of that Prime that have been flying off the shelves in Aldi ???
Isn’t that an energy drink? Correct me if i’m wrong

Also doesn’t it sound so wrong that i know what is in his kids bedroom, i’m trying not to mean in a creepy way but god knows who watches his vlogs and he isn’t bothered at all
as long as he makes his few quid