Steve's family vlogs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That week in that caravan cost them £1000. All they use it for is a base to sleep. I bet you anything those kids would love swimming, they would a few quid each to spend in the arcades and Chloe would love the kids entertainment at night time. All they do is walk around shops, Jesus they don't even do that where we live. Chloe loved soft play, of course she did. Theres 2 in the town we live and he's never took her. They really do annoy me to the point I might not be able to watch anymore. Steve is Mardy, prob never been on holiday without his mum and they are revisiting everywhere they went last time... oh remember when we went to that coffee shop, oh and we went in that shop last time.... remember this beach we went to last time.... etc bloody hell try new places.... I knew those crab buckets would be a bloody waste of money also.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That week in that caravan cost them £1000. All they use it for is a base to sleep. I bet you anything those kids would love swimming, they would a few quid each to spend in the arcades and Chloe would love the kids entertainment at night time. All they do is walk around shops, Jesus they don't even do that where we live. Chloe loved soft play, of course she did. Theres 2 in the town we live and he's never took her. They really do annoy me to the point I might not be able to watch anymore. Steve is Mardy, prob never been on holiday without his mum and they are revisiting everywhere they went last time... oh remember when we went to that coffee shop, oh and we went in that shop last time.... remember this beach we went to last time.... etc bloody hell try new places.... I knew those crab buckets would be a bloody waste of money also.
£1000? Yikes that’s steep.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Whole family looks awkward when out. I dont get why they went to all the places they went previously

Reactions: 3
[
Did they leave a day early this year?
No but they left very very early in the morning to get back probably just as everyone was waking 🤣. I mean bill and val are always in their dressing gowns anyway but looking at the vlog of them walking down the path to vals house looked early. When they all got in the car it’s looked very early and he did say he was up a 4 30 so they could have left at what 6? In the vlog when they got home he said it’s only quarter to 10 🤣😩 oh dear they did leave early 😒

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand why they have the snail. Feel sorry for the poor thing

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I don’t understand why they have the snail. Feel sorry for the poor thing
Because Lacey goes through phases and obsessions like most Austistic children do but instead of letting it pass like most parents do Steve and Rach give in to her every whim. The snail which Lacey had a passing interested in two years has been forgotten about, like the hamsters, the so called garden patch, the trampoline, even her collection of lip balm, oh and homeschooling 😜🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Because Lacey goes through phases and obsessions like most Austistic children do but instead of letting it pass like most parents do Steve and Rach give in to her every whim. The snail which Lacey had a passing interested in two years has been forgotten about, like the hamsters, the so called garden patch, the trampoline, even her collection of lip balm, oh and homeschooling 😜🙄
I totally agree. I don’t have any experience with autism but watch a few YouTube channels of families who have a child who is autistic and see the patterns there too.

One family I watch is the Chapman family whose son loves trains and theme parks. So they make sure he gets to see trains and goes to theme parks regularly as it helps regulate his anxiety and helps him cope with the outside world. Albeit he has a more severe form of autism compared to Lacey.

So I can totally see why they give in to her obsessions to try and make her less anxious. But it must be costing them a fortune. She loves the poppit toys now I think? She has an insane amount of them though.

Lacey may use her fidget toys off camera but I have never actually seen her use them. They are letting her stock pile them just like the lip balms and she only seems to get them out every now and again to look at them or swap them with Chloe.

Steve motioned yet again that Chloe wanted a guinea pig on holiday and from what I can remember Lacey wanted a rabbit. So I can see a few new additions being added to the household which will soon be forgotten about.

After all of the junk food they eat and the daily take aways on holiday did they really do another Iceland food shop! I guess it will be back to processed chicken nuggets, chips, pot noodles and unlimited fizzy drinks.

Reactions: 6
I totally agree. I don’t have any experience with autism but watch a few YouTube channels of families who have a child who is autistic and see the patterns there too.

One family I watch is the Chapman family whose son loves trains and theme parks. So they make sure he gets to see trains and goes to theme parks regularly as it helps regulate his anxiety and helps him cope with the outside world. Albeit he has a more severe form of autism compared to Lacey.

So I can totally see why they give in to her obsessions to try and make her less anxious. But it must be costing them a fortune. She loves the poppit toys now I think? She has an insane amount of them though.
I watch the Chapman family too, the difference in how they deal with situations is astounding. Steve could learn a thing or 2 from Kev. They make sure their son has the services he needs, they don’t let him just stay home all the time etc. As you say, their child definitely has a more severe form of autism, however, on a basic level, Steve and Rache need to be doing more for Lacey to help with future independence, not just keep her shut away at home and not dealing with her anxiety.

• Heart
I feel so sorry for the kids. They don't do any acitvites on the caravan site. No swimming, no park trips, no arcades and no night time entertainment. What kids want to be dragged round a model village, a car boot and shops!! How is that fun for them, when there is so much to do on the site !
I think it’s his mother who dictates where they go. He’s such a whiny mummy’s boy.

Ah he’s turned comments off because the slightest hint of criticism he spits his dummy out. Perhaps he ought to get off his lazy fat arse and do something constructive. But I’m afraid he’s too far gone and incapable of contributing anything worthwhile. When he films himself in bed moaning and whining like a spoiled brat I honestly could slap his fat face.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Where’s half the comments gone above? It goes back to August then today?!?

Silly me, it’s an old thread and was brought here with new comments from others. I was confused for a moment 🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.