Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Steve said to Sophie that she was back to school on Monday, she said she wasn't going.
We've all pulled that trick at least once back in the day but the difference is, they'll actually give into Sophie whereas any other parent would drag their kid in kicking and screaming unless there was a genuine problem

Reactions: 8
There’s nothing more ironic than when Steve’s says Sunday is lazy day. 😂 That’s right mate you have a nice rest after doing school runs and sitting outside various shops whilst someone else goes inside. Does he realise most people do school runs AND Have full time jobs?! Guess what Steve even those of us with anxiety and depression still have to pull our weight and work. Can guarantee he’s getting benefits for his “anxiety” which prevents him from working because you know - social anxiety - but he manages to go in 3 shops a day! 😂 Pull the other one. Also obviously scamming getting money for Lacey as I can tell you for a FACT that she is a capable girl who he is holding back for his own convenience and because he had yet another strop (with her former school) and threw his toys out the pram! They didn’t even bother to look around the special school Lacey was recommended- she would have got transport - there’s no excuse whatsoever for holding your child back from becoming a productive happy member of society. The only reason is that they can’t be arsed! They are the laziest parents I’ve seen on YouTube and it wouldn’t be as bad if they didn’t have Chloe but she really needs parents to care for her properly. Do some decent parenting you lazy dick heads
I have anxiety but I DO NOT USE IT AS AN EXCUSE to do f all with my boys. I want them to live their life to the max and I will not be holding them back!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cant believe that Liam was given the responsibility of taking Chloe Trick or treating.

I know that they probably only went around where they live, however Liam is only 11 years old and Chloe is 5!

We have all seen Liam when he is out and about shopping and he does have a tendency to wonder and rush off ahead, just like we saw in there holiday vlogs. You also have to take into consideration there behaviour in the house. We have seen him both swear at Chloe and hit her this week. How do Steve and Rachel know that they wont start fighting outside? How do they know that they are going to be safe crossing the roads?

If they went Trick or Treating as a family or even if one parent went, perhaps Lacey and Sophie would have actually gone. Chloe came home very quiet and they just assumed that she was cold. How do they know that she wasn't actually sacred by the other children's masks or decorations? If they would have gone they could have actually brought her home if she was getting cold and reassured her if she needed it.

They put no effort into Halloween just like we knew they wouldn't.

I feel so sorry for Chloe, she should have been happy when she came home but she wasn't.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
They are both in the house. One of them should have took her . No way would I want to miss taking the wee one out. It’s all part of the fun to see them trick or treating . Just like Lacey got her a drink when she woke up during the night. Rache and Steve seemed to have checked out of parenting along time ago.

Imagine thinking it’s too much hassle taking your youngest out trick or treating when you have nothing better to do. This is the last time they’re going to have a young child and they’re letting her miss out on a childhood based on pure laziness!!!

Reactions: 9
I remember in the old vlogs when all the kids would be excited for Halloween. They’re all similar ages so bounced off each others excitement. It’s sad that no one is getting a little more in the spirit for Chloe. I’d be making a huge fuss so she has similar memories and experiences as the others. She is missing out on so much because the others are older and not interested. 😔

It’s actually painful and upsetting to watch how they seem to care less and less, especially in regards to Chloe. Was walking a few streets, for just one night of the year, too much effort for either her parents? An 11 year on his own should not be in charge of a 5 year old at night. It’s so neglectful. Still baffles me that they put this online for other people to watch.

Reactions: 9
Poor Chloe! They really should have had another kid so she has a little friend to be a child with. Steve and Rachel treats her like a teenager. Such a shame for her

Reactions: 4
It’s actually painful and upsetting to watch how they seem to care less and less, especially in regards to Chloe. Was walking a few streets, for just one night of the year, too much effort for either her parents? An 11 year on his own should not be in charge of a 5 year old at night. It’s so neglectful. Still baffles me that they put this online for other people to watch.
I wish they’d take comments on board (seeing as 95% of what people are saying are pretty much the the same thing) without them crying “hater”. Not everyone is being malicious. Just observations from what we’re being shown.

Reactions: 6
Honestly wouldn't you be mortified if you were them and a load of people were all in agreement that your parenting isn't up to scratch in multiple areas? They can't deny it because they're the ones giving us the footage of it happening.

Reactions: 5
I usually love watching this family but it's actually painful to see how sad Chloe is... My daughter is about a month older... we spent every day of half term other than one day out of the house making memories together. They are missing out on their children growing up and it's so sad to watch. How can you not want to take your own child out trick or treating and enjoy the excitement that goes along with it? I just can not understand it.

I have General Anxiety Disorder and I force myself out of the house each day to do things with my children for their sake because as a parent, that's just what you do. I may melt down afterwards but I still do it. Anxiety is not an excuse to not do things with your children... Anxiety is not an excuse to be neglectful and anxiety is definitely not an excuse to make your children suffer...

I hope they realise before it's too late and those kids grow up resenting them...

• Heart
I wish they’d take comments on board (seeing as 95% of what people are saying are pretty much the the same thing) without them crying “hater”. Not everyone is being malicious. Just observations from what we’re being shown.
I don’t think they will ever change in the slightest, or take anything on board, which is the saddest thing. Surely it’s just common sense to go with your 5 year old at night. It’s not hating or trolling, just general common sense and also it’s their last child. I’m youngest is my last and I’m soaking up all the things because I won’t be doing them again with another child. They just had Chloe so Steve didn’t have to work and he is just home schooling Lacey again so doesn’t have to work.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I agree with you all. I don’t understand why a parent wouldn’t take Chloe trick or treating. I don’t understand why a parent wouldn’t WANT to take her. I’m pretty sure they didn’t take her last year either, I’m sure Sophie took her. It’s not Chloe’s fault if they can’t be bothered parenting a young child anymore. She’s not one of the older kids and they should stop treating her like she is. I hope they put in more effort for her with Christmas. It seems they’re less bothered about each celebration that comes around.

It’s no wonder Chloe was playing up or whatever Steve described it as in todays vlog. She’s been stuck indoors for a week and about to be stuck in for a second week. Take her to a park or something, seriously, is that so hard to understand!! I bet she’d love soft play. And it’d get her off her iPad for more than 10 minutes. We’ve all said it many times, there’s plenty to do that doesn’t have to cost money if that’s the issue. This week is probably the best time to get her out. They’d only have 2 kids to take out and pay for if it was a paid activity. Would be good for Lacey to get out too and off her laptop. Shouldn’t be quite as busy either since some schools are back now.

I had to laugh when he said he told Liam and Sophie they could walk home if they wanted this week to make it easier for him!! Yeah because it’s so difficult being sat on your arse all day. Printing out a couple of worksheets and making coffee 🙄 yet he still seemed fine about driving Rache to and from work?? I’ve no issue with kids walking home from school, but his reasoning to make it easier on him is pathetic. As always, just being lazy.

• Haha
I wonder if any of the kids s hoop
Rachael got sterilised when she had Chloe.
I remember they had a gender scan with chloe, and they were clearly disappointed it was a girl
Even Val said something like “oh well may be next time!!
Imagine how crappy that will make her feel when she’s older

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Chloe definitely wasn’t planned either so no wonder they just cba. They weren’t planning on having another little one and don’t plan on adapting to it!

Reactions: 2
Chloe was not being wasteful with the bacon, he over-fed her. 5 pieces of bacon is way to much.

Also what is he on about saying the 'Older two' liked their dinner and Lacey and Chloe had pizza. Liam and Lacey are the same age! Lacey should not be put into the same category as Chloe. Sophie, Liam and Lacey are all 'older', Chloe is the only young child in that house.

How is Liam wasting electricity having his bedroom light on but the girls aren't when they have their light on as well?

I cant believe how differently the children are all treated, it is so unfair.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.