Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Liam calls Chloe a Stupid F-ing little girl 😠 both Rach and Steve say nothing!!!
That is absolutely sickening language to hear from an 11 year old, let alone it being about his 5 year old sister. Lets hope he doesn't ever say anything like that to the girls in his classes at school or he could land himself in a lot of trouble. They have totaly given up on parenting if they didn't bother to discipline him for that. Rache has always been known to have a potty-mouth according to Steve over the years and with the amount of bleeping he has to do when Val and Bill are on the vlog, its no wonder the kids are using inappropriate language for their age. They're so lazy that they would rather their kids turn into lazy, filthy mouthed slobs than actually deal with the aggro of parenting teens and a young child that you have to accept when you decide to have children.
As for Chloe allegedly watching Squid Game, I haven't bothered with it myself but my friend was in tears at how traumatic it was and she's in her mid twenties. Do they think its funny or something that their 5 year old has shown interest in an adult programme? You can always hear Rache laughing in the background if the kids say something they shouldn't rather than her teaching them right and wrong. Its actually quite disturbing.

Reactions: 9
Is there ever a clip of Chloe without an ipad glued to her hand? They are awful . Those poor children .

Reactions: 8
I’ve only just caught up on the last couple of vlogs. But couldn’t believe when Chloe was crying, Steve couldn’t have been less interested and then went to ask Lacey if she was ok?! Seriously?! Lacey was quiet and in another room. He should have comforted Chloe and then spoken to Lacey about hitting her 5 year old sister. He completely babies Lacey now and lets her away with everything because of autism. The other kids will eventually pick up in that and resent either Lacey or the parents.

The last vlog, the way Liam spoke to Chloe was disgusting. Absolutely shocking they’re allowed to speak like that and call names like that. Steve and Rache both sat there and didn’t even flinch or seem surprised. And then the fact they where all still up at midnight, on their devices. Chloe shouldn’t be on her iPad at midnight. I don’t even think Chloe should be on the internet unsupervised let alone allowed to use it so freely overnight.

I used to always think they where decent parents. But the laziness is next level. There’s no proper parenting (or educating!) going on. The kids do what they want, there’s no rules. Chloe’s getting up in the night and eating crisps - they know this is happening but aren’t bothered. Letting their kids speak the way they do too is terrible.

Reactions: 12
I’ve only just caught up on the last couple of vlogs. But couldn’t believe when Chloe was crying, Steve couldn’t have been less interested and then went to ask Lacey if she was ok?! Seriously?! Lacey was quiet and in another room. He should have comforted Chloe and then spoken to Lacey about hitting her 5 year old sister. He completely babies Lacey now and lets her away with everything because of autism. The other kids will eventually pick up in that and resent either Lacey or the parents.

The last vlog, the way Liam spoke to Chloe was disgusting. Absolutely shocking they’re allowed to speak like that and call names like that. Steve and Rache both sat there and didn’t even flinch or seem surprised. And then the fact they where all still up at midnight, on their devices. Chloe shouldn’t be on her iPad at midnight. I don’t even think Chloe should be on the internet unsupervised let alone allowed to use it so freely overnight.

I used to always think they where decent parents. But the laziness is next level. There’s no proper parenting (or educating!) going on. The kids do what they want, there’s no rules. Chloe’s getting up in the night and eating crisps - they know this is happening but aren’t bothered. Letting their kids speak the way they do too is terrible.
They weren't always like this. The kids used to be in bed pretty early, and devices were only allowed on the odd occasion in bed. Now they have them all the time, even at mealtimes. I'm sure they didn't used to allow that either.

Reactions: 7
I think he cut the swearing out the vlog. I still saw it first time. They both should have been disciplined but god forbid Steve actually does any more than the bare minimum, especially on the weekend during his well earned chill time after a busy week of nothing. Did they do anything at all during their 9 days off other than sit on their phones and iPads?

I’m firmly of the opinion that Steve and Rache are dead from the neck up. They both need a personality transplant and a good kick up the arse. I’ve never seen such a boring, miserable pair as them. Why they ever had kids is beyond me. The just do not have the skills. Those poor kids will grow up never experiencing anything other than being imprisoned in that house.

• Haha
I think he cut the swearing out the vlog. I still saw it first time. They both should have been disciplined but god forbid Steve actually does any more than the bare minimum, especially on the weekend during his well earned chill time after a busy week of nothing. Did they do anything at all during their 9 days off other than sit on their phones and iPads?
He must have. You can still hear the 'fu.. ' then it cuts off.

Reactions: 3
Steve is a disgrace. Hardly telling Liam off for swearing at a 5 year old girl, letting Chloe watch squid games and downright being irresponsible and lazy.
I don’t know why he turned the comments off, but i am sick to death of his laziness and ignorance to his surroundings.
All the family have done is stayed inside and done absolutely nothing.
Lacey should be going to a special school, Liam needs to cut the attitude, and Chloe should be going out somewhere rather than sitting inside all day like going to soft play.

Steve just uses his anxiety as an excuse to get his own way and he just sits there and does nothing.

I actually think it's quite sad how they have gone. If you look back on his early vlogs he was very bubbly and very present parent.
I always remember one of the first Christmas vlogs and kids all hug Rach and she tells them all she loves them. There was routine and some sort of rules. Now it's just ridiculous, the kids need some sort of after school activities, to mix with other kids, Lacey especially should be in activities with other children with autism.
They are all getting on each others nerves because there all in the house 24/7!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
watched a couple of vlogs last night
OMG it just gets worse- chloe up at midnight on tablet with a tube of pringles , then he just says “oh she keeps getting up on the night for food” but just leaves her to it.
she’s got that tablet permanently attached to her, even when they are having dinner - in the car etc
He was saying goodnight to the kids one night and it was midnight and they all in one room on there ipads
he doesn’t make any effort to take it off her and get her in bed , they both seem to go to bed fairly early and the kids are just left to it
also - all them cans of irn brew 🤦‍♀️
maybe if he attempted taking them out (that doesn’t count sitting in the car outside the shops!!
get them in the fresh air - doesn’t have to be expensive then they might go off to sleep
And sophie clearly doesn’t want to be filmed !!!

Heard the Clip of Liam swearing !!! Awful. Steve and rach seems to not care

• Sad
Reactions: 5
It is actually quite sad because a lot of upper-middle class snobs think that working class people let their kids run wild and don't know how to parent properly and its a cruel, untrue stereotype for the most part but Steve showcases to the entire world every day that they are working class and cannot parent adequately anymore.
When it comes to family vlogging, which I no longer agree should be a thing but at least Steve does things himself in the vlog rather than the focus being entirely his kids and fabricated situations for entertainment purposes, there are a lot of people who watch for the sole purpose of nitpicking every little thing and the parents can't do right for doing wrong. But it has gotten to the point where these kids aren't being fed properly, a five year old is being left to run wild until the early hours of the morning and is being swore at and battered by her siblings during the day, an 11 year old who should be in high school spends her days sat at the kitchen table doing year 1 level maths worksheets, none of the kids have any hobbies or aspirations beyond sitting on their phones and gaming consoles, no fresh air or exercise for anyone including the dogs. A lot of us have watched since before Chloe was even born so we're not just making this change up in our heads? Steve used to be a lot more personable on social media and we would wish each other happy birthday and merry xmas etc. Something has to have happened for them to decide they don't give a tit anymore. Would love the user from this thread who claims to have had personal run-ins with Steve to spill some tea on how much worse it is behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I follow a few different family channels and this one is actually much worse in some respects. They never used to be like this, its like they cant be bothered to parent anymore.

I don't really think this is a thread where everyone picks up on little things, people seem to disagree with things that most people just wouldn't allow.

Like children being fed a junk food diet, dogs not being walked, Lacey not being home schooled correctly, a 5 year old going to bed in the early hours of the morning, children glued to devices, sibling being aggressive and swearing at each other and two parents who sit back and let it all happen.

The children have no respect for their parents at all and it shows.

I agree I think we were all pretty complimentary at first and were genuinely baffled to find other people that watched them. Over the last few months or so, we're just baffled at what they let slide.

• Heart
I have read other threads on here like the Ingham and Sacconejoly ones and they are brutal, people seem to have really strong opinions about things but this thread is nothing like that.

Most people in here are actually sympathetic to certain situations but there are some things that are just beyond understanding.

No one is happy in that house, there is such negative energy all the time.

The sacconejolys make steve and rache look like the best parents to ever walk this earth😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree with what’s been said. Nobody on this thread is nasty for the sake of being nasty. There’s no harsh personal insults towards the family. The worst they’ve been called is lazy.

I wonder if they’ve been reading here and that’s why he’s cut Liam swearing at Chloe out of the current video? Since comments are turned off it can’t be because of a comment. It’s clearly very normal for the kids to swear and speak like that because neither parent seemed shocked at what Liam said. I was genuinely shocked to hear him saying that! Honestly think it’s disgusting letting a child speak that way. Imagine Chloe repeating something like that at school.

Chloe being up for hours at night is so wrong. Being on her iPad and eating snacks and just getting away with it. Imagine what that’s doing to her teeth eating in bed and not brushing teeth. Steve makes a passing comment how she shouldn’t be getting crisps but doesn’t actually tell her not to. As long as Steve and Rache get their sleep though the kids can do what they want it seems!

It’s not even like the camera gets cut off when things happen that the children should be told off about it. He continues recording and will just shake his head or roll his eyes or just completely ignore it. Steve just makes a half arsed attempt at looking like he’s telling them not to do something but he isn’t really. Such as, Chloe gets caught messing around at 1am “you should be in bed” *eye roll* but doesn’t cut the camera and take her back to bed. Kids eating in the living room and being told not to “you shouldn’t have food in here” but again keeps filming and doesn’t make them go to the table. So many more examples I could list.

• Heart
What made my mouth fall open too 😯 was when they were doing the trick or treat bags and Steve said we’ve done 60 but still have some bags left! We will pick some more sweets up tomorrow 😳 are they expecting the whole town to knock on their door?? 🤷‍♀️ 🚪 🎃

• Haha
Steve is a disgrace. Hardly telling Liam off for swearing at a 5 year old girl, letting Chloe watch squid games and downright being irresponsible and lazy.
I don’t know why he turned the comments off, but i am sick to death of his laziness and ignorance to his surroundings.
All the family have done is stayed inside and done absolutely nothing.
Lacey should be going to a special school, Liam needs to cut the attitude, and Chloe should be going out somewhere rather than sitting inside all day like going to soft play.

Steve just uses his anxiety as an excuse to get his own way and he just sits there and does nothing.
He turned the comments off because he didn’t like what a lot of people were saying. He doesn’t like any criticism of his “wonderful” parenting skills 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
When Steve said to Sophie that she was back to school on Monday, she said she wasn't going.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.