Steve’s family vlogs #2 Always in a lockdown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're literally the Royle family. They all sit on their arses watching telly and their devices while Rache the skivvy goes out to work and ends up doing the majority of the housework too.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never really understood why Steve doesn’t work? What will he do when the kids are all 16+, still continue to sit about all day 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’ve never really understood why Steve doesn’t work? What will he do when the kids are all 16+, still continue to sit about all day 🤷🏻‍♀️
Apparently he earns the same vlogging as he did at his last job! As of April 2022, minimum wage for him would be £9.50 an hour so £76 a day before tax. Fair play to him if he earns that from the quality of content we're blessed with but I highly doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Social blade says his daily earnings are on average 79p - £13, or weekly £6 - £88. I don’t know how accurate it is but he claimed he’s getting £76 a day from YouTube? My arse as his inspiration Jim Royle would say.

He only said he earns so much so it would stop people commenting and tell him to get a actual job.
FF2F6AA0-1BC1-43E8-9357-50EB40A90DC6.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Social blade says his daily earnings are on average 79p - £13, or weekly £6 - £88. I don’t know how accurate it is but he claimed he’s getting £76 a day from YouTube? My arse as his inspiration Jim Royle would say.

He only said he earns so much so it would stop people commenting and tell him to get a actual job. View attachment 981054
He’s never explicitly said the number he earns but he has said they’re in the same position they’d be in if he had a job (I’m assuming he’d be on minimum wage work). He’s been saying that for ages, even before Lacey was homeschooled, so he can’t be substituting that benefit money for a wage either.

Reactions: 2
They always seem to sell phones on their eBay . Like brand new gadgets. I’m sure he has something going on the side. No doubt none of it declared. Rache is forever posting things at the post office.

They always seem to sell phones on their eBay . Like brand new gadgets. I’m sure he has something going on the side. No doubt none of it declared. Rache is forever posting things at the post office.
They change ebay accounts every so often too. I've found 3 different ones over the years, all definitely them.

Reactions: 1
What sort of things were they selling
Brand new phones

I see he doesn’t do any research on a subject he is trying to teach Lacey or he would have known about Pluto. He does not have the knowledge or intelligence to provide anyone with an education . At the very least he should be researching and preparing lessons. Poor kid doesn’t stand a chance.

Reactions: 5
Didn’t someone say before they buy brand new phones on a contract and then sell it for quick money? That’s so risky!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.