Steve & Kai

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that Steve was streaming in the morning, which is rare these days so I gave it a watch. Looks like he is back to hanging out with Puddles.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
So much for puddles exciting announcement that he never made. Looks like Steve jumped back into puddles.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20240304-075855.jpg

Proof Steve still follows Puddles. Steve would never cut Puddles off just like Puddles would never cut Steve off. Puddles pays for Steve's expenses and Puddles uses Steve for content and so he doesn't have to be alone by himself. What ever happened to Steve's girl Cait?
On Steve's youtube channel he did a live March 3rd. There for he is still doing live streams and was talking to people seems like he was back to the Steve who actually talks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
View attachment 2795559
Proof Steve still follows Puddles. Steve would never cut Puddles off just like Puddles would never cut Steve off. Puddles pays for Steve's expenses and Puddles uses Steve for content and so he doesn't have to be alone by himself. What ever happened to Steve's girl Cait?
On Steve's youtube channel he did a live March 3rd. There for he is still doing live streams and was talking to people seems like he was back to the Steve who actually talks.
Cait aka "Cai" and Steve seemed to have broken up awhile ago. She did follow him again for a bit, but that was short-lived. Shortly after that, he supposedly started talking to Puddles again. A few months ago, when Puddles and Steve weren't talking, Puddles made an annoucement saying that "a youtuber who he helped grow" (Steve LOL) and him parted ways and he had some exciting things planned ahead. He never followed through. Looks like in the mean time, Steve realized that he was nothing with his posse and a rebound, so he jumped back into Puddles.

I remember when Steve was like "Don't believe anything that you read", while we may no know him exactly, there are plenty of hints pointing to the fact that he is a horrible person. Kai described her relationship with him as toxic, Puddles even cut him off for a bit (before he realized he was nothing without him LOL), and Cai didn't even stay with him. Without the Steve and Kai days, he wouldn't be where he is today. He hated that people liked Kai more than him, so he slowly shoved her away, even taking the main channel. I'm sure a lot of his current viewers weren't even there for those days, but we sure remember LOL!

Reactions: 5
Cait aka "Cai" and Steve seemed to have broken up awhile ago. She did follow him again for a bit, but that was short-lived. Shortly after that, he supposedly started talking to Puddles again. A few months ago, when Puddles and Steve weren't talking, Puddles made an annoucement saying that "a youtuber who he helped grow" (Steve LOL) and him parted ways and he had some exciting things planned ahead. He never followed through. Looks like in the mean time, Steve realized that he was nothing with his posse and a rebound, so he jumped back into Puddles.

I remember when Steve was like "Don't believe anything that you read", while we may no know him exactly, there are plenty of hints pointing to the fact that he is a horrible person. Kai described her relationship with him as toxic, Puddles even cut him off for a bit (before he realized he was nothing without him LOL), and Cai didn't even stay with him. Without the Steve and Kai days, he wouldn't be where he is today. He hated that people liked Kai more than him, so he slowly shoved her away, even taking the main channel. I'm sure a lot of his current viewers weren't even there for those days, but we sure remember LOL!
Lmao I remember when I first found Steve & Kai. They were doing a livestream at Taste of Universal 😂

• Haha
Lmao I remember when I first found Steve & Kai. They were doing a livestream at Taste of Universal 😂
I saw them in person at Downtown Disney when the parks were still closed. I think they were just starting their channel or something, but Steve acted way too loud and giddy compared to now. I think he was trying to make it all about him even back then, but people seemed to like Kai better LOL.

I haven't seen his streams much since the break up. Is he still obnoxious? From the clueless people on Reddit, he seems to be "quiet".

I saw them in person at Downtown Disney when the parks were still closed. I think they were just starting their channel or something, but Steve acted way too loud and giddy compared to now. I think he was trying to make it all about him even back then, but people seemed to like Kai better LOL.

I haven't seen his streams much since the break up. Is he still obnoxious? From the clueless people on Reddit, he seems to be "quiet".
I haven't watched his livestreams since he and Kai broke up lol

• Haha
hello2figaro Is he still obnoxious? From the clueless people on Reddit, he seems to be "quiet". Your missing out if you don't watch his live streams now. He is quiet but chatty, He is not welcoming when it comes to people poping into his live streams and now promotes his frenchy bros.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1000004680.png

Steve's been busy he needed a break from Dior and Disneyland so what does a guy like Steve do. He go's the highlight room and runs into puddles nephew Blaine Jones. On Blaine Jones's instagram it says he is a entrepreneur and nightlife enthusiast. In other words he is a club promoter and just like uncle puddles he really likes his free drinks as you can clearly see.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Theme Park Steve posting pics of him getting free drinks, Bootyful Tomorrow TV posting pictures of him getting high in his car. These "influencers" forget that they can make a personal account don't they? LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: 5