Stephen Tompkinson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleased for him. He looks terrible and has aged so much probably from the stress.

Sounds like the victim partly fell over, hit his head and fractured his skull. An accident. Unfortunate but no blame.
It looks like the court case along with the sudden sharp decline in his career has seriously taken a toll on him.

I have a relative who hit his head on the curb sustaining a serious head injury, his family were convinced someone must have hit him and wouldn't accept the police telling them the CCTV showed him falling of his own accord, they then decided someone must have hit him before he came into view of the CCTV. When someone is drunk they tend to go down hard and fast.

Reactions: 3
It's clearly taken its toll on him personally and professionally - he looks a wreck and he's lost out on two years of work. The Sky report said that he was living with his partner and child at the time so I wonder if it cost him his relationship as well.
If he'd been found guilty, I wonder if the next move was to sue him?

Reactions: 4
It's clearly taken its toll on him personally and professionally - he looks a wreck and he's lost out on two years of work. The Sky report said that he was living with his partner and child at the time so I wonder if it cost him his relationship as well.
If he'd been found guilty, I wonder if the next move was to sue him?
I picked up on that about the partner as well, surely if the partner was still on the scene you'd think she would be there supporting him in court, but she was never pictured.
Interesting about the suing, does there even need to be a guilty verdict, there was a recent case in press, where a young man had been shot by a farmer for trespassing onto his land, the farmer was found not guilty, but a few years later due to impact of been shot, the young lad was suing for loss of earnings of similar.

Reactions: 3
True.
I picked up on that about the partner as well, surely if the partner was still on the scene you'd think she would be there supporting him in court, but she was never pictured.
Interesting about the suing, does there even need to be a guilty verdict, there was a recent case in press, where a young man had been shot by a farmer for trespassing onto his land, the farmer was found not guilty, but a few years later due to impact of been shot, the young lad was suing for loss of earnings of similar.
True though this one might be on thinner ice because of the level of his intoxication. I'm guessing - I don't know how the law operates in these cases.

Poor guy having to act as Amanda Holdens husband in Wild at Heart and then be criticised for not spending evenings drinking with her

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s on Lorraine this morning, he looks dreadful. His partners parents were also killed by a texting driver a few weeks after all this. Seems he’s been through absolute hell.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13