Stephen Bear

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title
Stephen Bear - his fingers are brown ands about to get sent down 😜🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
871E92B8-687A-43E7-AF47-C22AD502F02B.jpeg
This is on one of Robs posts 😂 look at the username! Didn’t someone just say on here today that his 🍆 stinks of prawns 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 23
View attachment 338467This is on one of Robs posts 😂 look at the username! Didn’t someone just say on here today that his 🍆 stinks of prawns 🤢
Ya if you click in the most liked posts that one about his prawn scented willy comes up 🤣🤣 I wouldn’t expect anything less from though, I’d say he is walking with every sti going

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If he has cctv in his bedroom surely that means he has footage of every girl he’s snagged at his house

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Thread suggestion; underage girls, secret cameras, better hope you don’t drop the soap in the showers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion :

likes To pleasure himself with a finger down below . Police gonna be waiting when he arrives at Heathrow

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Alot of the blog/gossip sites I follow on ig have reported the story on bear. Alot of the comments are focusing on Georgia being an attention seeker for crying into the camera

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Alot of the blog/gossip sites I follow on ig have reported the story on bear. Alot of the comments are focusing on Georgia being an attention seeker for crying into the camera
People who are blaming Georgia are probably predators too. This is all on Bear.

Reactions: 23
this is exactly why victims of sexual related offences don’t come forward 😔

Reactions: 24
The man needs locking up and a serious psychological assessment! He’s a danger to women and underage girls. Everything he says/does points towards some kind of personality disorder.

D9276D26-A4A0-4916-8CB3-F669704553B6.jpeg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.