Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bookwormbex

Its so crazy to me that people like this dickhead is what it takes to make fame these days. Our world is a mess and people like him on the shite programmes he is on is only making it 10x worse. They are normalising cheating on your partner and being a general cunt. I would be so so ashamed if stephen was my son.
Surely now hes older he's realising he can't go on like this?!?!? It's so embarrassing to watch. He must have really bad bouts of depression and mental health issues because you can't be that much of a terrible person and not question your own actions no?
Maybe he just really doesn't have empathy and will always be a horrible person but i hope to god he changes. Terrified of my son growing up in a world where people like stephens actions are humorous and normal. Ew.

Reactions: 12

Jellybb

VIP Member
Just read a comment on his post saying that all his mum and dad won’t even speak to him anymore, wonder if it’s true.
It’s their fault he is the way he is, they enabled him to become the deviant he is today. He didn’t lick that behaviour off the floor!

Maughanbure

Imagine going in for a quick 10 minute holiday and that absolute fucking bolox screaming in your face asking are you hyped up, can someone please lock him in the sunbed and don't let him out😂😂

• Haha

Riareal

I didn’t like when he had that wad of notes from what he prob got paid for doing the PA at that sticky floored dive in Skegness. Handing the money out to the kids like that... like he’s trying to show off to his family (or friends kids I’m not sure lol) how well he’s doing and how loaded he is. When in fact he was just out the night before being a total scum bag preying on young drunk girls and that’s how he got that money but the next day he’s lovely ‘uncle bear’ being all kind. That made me feel really uncomfortable watching him do that.

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Just seen his stories and the girl he is with has what looks like self harm scars all over arms, I REALLY hope she has people looking out for her

• Sad

Hushey

I notice his bronzingbear insta is following Ellie and Vicky. Be Charlotte next. I hope someone drives past at this launch and hoys a sack of shit over him! He couldn’t give a toss about Covid! Makes me 🤮

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I know he thinks he’s like untouchable but I honestly don’t know how he thought he would get away with this? Or that it didn’t enter his head he could be prosecuted for it? Like im completely baffled he thought this was okay (but then I remember the stuff he posts on insta & I think course he thinks all this is okay) but it’s so hard to see it as a normal person?!
He's as thick as fucking mince and so arrogant and entitled I don't think it would even have crossed his mind.

Saywhat578

She’d know if it was her or not!! She’s even said that he filmed her without her consent & she knew about it but gave him the benefit of the doubt to delete it. And now she’s being shown it & shown it online - she’s clearly going to know it’s the same frigging video/footage. Is he thick?!

Whatever123

VIP Member
I hope he didnt contact her like he said he did.
In a way I hope he did. I’d be saving up every message, voice note etc to expose how vulgar and inconsiderate this twat is. Won’t show his character very well in court.

He’s just lucky he’s in Dubai right now, buying himself some time.

babya123

He has groomed her and he is disgusting.
However that Brooke knows exactly what she’s doing, I spoke to a girl on Instagram who knows her after I commented on her post and she told me she’s been doing this since she was about 14.
She dropped out of school and used to lie about her age to lots of “reality stars”.
I remember her mum defending her and attacking people in her Instagram comments when it all came out with Bear.
Her cousin was the one to expose the fact she lied about her age, she did it over Twitter, was a right little entertainment session!
Then it moved to Instagram where she put something like “Stop lying Brooke you’ve been caught out this time and loads of us have warned you this would happen” I can’t remember the cousins name but I know she had a baby.
Brooke desperately wants that insta fame and she will do anything for it.
She’s a little girl. I know Brooke looks a lot older than she actually is but she is a child. I cannot count on my ha dos how many times I lied to older guys because I was so scared they weren’t gonna like me because I was young. You aren’t thinking, all you think is attention, attention, attention. You honestly don’t know any better, it’s up to this adult men to say no. But you know they won’t, any shiny new thing that is “legal” or “barely legal” is like a diamond in the rough to them. I wish people wouldn’t blame her, she’s just a stupid kid I know she’ll look back and honestly regret this so badly.

Jace

For some reason although I think he’s a massive bell end he really makes me laugh! I think that’s why he always gets the girls he’s got that cheeky humour - how the hell he has got away with the whole lockdown parties etc I don’t know? Even when the police were there he was first bumping them - no social distancing even by the police!

• Haha