Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rainincalafornia

He is such a shit stirrer and when things don't go his way he flips . Such a wreck the head . Grown man stuck in a 17 year old boys body

Reactions: 13

righthererightnow

VIP Member
Completey agree he is absolutely vile and predatory. I reckon the reason none of the girls go public with anything is because hes got photos / videos of them doing things they wouldn't want made public. I mean, the stuff he puts on his Instagram is bad enough so can you imagine what else he has? Good to see he is losing around 10k followers a month, and hes got the lowest engagement rate ive ever seen. Hes quite clearly desperate for cash as hes promoting from companies with only a couple hundred followers.

Attachments

Lulu Goss

VIP Member
He is sooo creepy. The classic kind of guy who goes after younger girls because women his own age think he’s a loser

Bash90

The way it’s came out I think she’s asked her friends on the group chat and they have told her to expose him at least she has people round her to support her ...

shame about all the other young vulnerable girls he’s done similar too!! 🤢

JushQueen

I went to primary school with Stephen and his older brother Robert... he was a little shite back then so it doesn't surprise me as to how he has turned out tbh 😂 his brother was always the well behaved one! His mum was a lovely lady, she was a dinnerlady at our school... baffles me as to how she can be happy or proud of his behaviour

eggfriedrice

VIP Member
Ayyyyy Georgia’s latest story!!! 👏🏽 👏🏽
Edit: I am trying to upload screen recording but my phones deciding to be stupid 😩
Second edit: I don’t mean the story of her crying🥺.. I mean the one where she’s saying he will get what’s coming for him and to enjoy his beer he’s showing all over his stories cause he will get what’s coming for him!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hibye199

Someone should message those “predator hunter” guys who go round looking for men preying on minors, he’s disgusting.

Stephen Bear has proved to have been with a 15 year old and 2 girls who were 17. Yes ok 16 is the legal UK age but does that make it right? There are countries where the legal age is 11/12, does that make it right? Of course it fucking doesn’t. It makes me feel sick, he is a full on ped ophile

Bash90

If she reports this it is going to open a massive can of worms for sure!!! I’m sure Georgia was on his stories at his failed bronzing business recently though 🧐
She’s friends with his big brother & his wife who are the actual owners of bronzing bear , so will be interesting to see how this plays out .
Hope the rapey prick gets what’s coming to him

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Seems a bit strange that T is in hospital then the page is taken down and he runs away on holiday? All coincidence? The truth will come out eventually I’m sure 🤔

As a man that’s pushing 30, The fact he has admitted he has a 17 year old girlfriend ALONE is absolutely disgusting. I don’t believe that these sick cunts were fooled into thinking this CHILD was older either... absolutely disgusting. Does anybody know how the fuck bear got away with sleeping with this child when she was 15?
I just don’t understand how Bear has had no repercussions from having sex with a child 🤷‍♀️

Blahblahahaaa77

VIP Member
I noticed Bear doesnt't follow the bronzingbear anymore. And him and his oldest brother Danny (thedarklordbear) unfollowed eachother. Business conflicts? His brother is the owner of the bronzingbear I think.
Oooh good spot, it looks like his cousin Raymond (the one who did all the building) has unfollowed him too but still follows Danny! It looks like there is trouble in paradise!

• Haha

Hibye199

I just wanna know why he hasn’t been outed by the media and police gotten involved🤮

I’ve also noticed his interactions have changed massively since all this “young girls” stuff as well, I feel like he used to get a lot of comments on his pictures from guys as well but now there’s like none because let’s be honest nobody wants to be associated with a pe do🤮

Shortie

How has he got 1.6 mil followers but can’t even get 10k likes on his pics. He’s so irrelevant

• Haha

Puglypoohead

Chatty Member
Anyone notice the staff member in the nightclub telling him off, they must be regretting getting him down and paying him that wad of cash he flashing about.
I feel for the girls, probably because I was one of those girls back in the day that done stupid shit for attention of men (although thankfully social media wasn't around back then, saving grace) and although they are desperate for attention, its probably a more deep seated issue they need to get help for. He was taking advantage, and thats only what we saw on camera 😳