Stephen Bear #9 To chinfinity and beyond

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how the jury's system works for a trial like this one? What if the jury "know" who he is? What if they're one of us lot on here 😂 how does it work? Are they picked at random? PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHINS, PLEASE LET THE JURY BE ON HERE. 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
im not religious, so its speculation.

but can you imagine how disrespected you would feel of this happened near where you live and it went against your religion too? I didn't see the earlier referenced 'plane hand job next to to elderly women" video, but that too is so disrespectful. it really speaks to his character, so I hope its allowed to be referred to in Georgias trial

Reactions: 21
Does anyone know how the jury's system works for a trial like this one? What if the jury "know" who he is? What if they're one of us lot on here 😂 how does it work? Are they picked at random? PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF CHINS, PLEASE LET THE JURY BE ON HERE. 🙏
😂😂😂 hopefully

Now I'm no forechin teller, but I predict he tit himself and got the first flight out of there when he realised everyone was on to him.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
they would legally have to declare it. you cant be partial on a jury, and you're expected to declare all competing interests. they (the defence) will probably seek to have a jury unaware of who he is, but definitely people who haven't followed the case online

Reactions: 5
im not religious, so its speculation.

but can you imagine how disrespected you would feel of this happened near where you live and it went against your religion too? I didn't see the earlier referenced 'plane hand job next to to elderly women" video, but that too is so disrespectful. it really speaks to his character, so I hope its allowed to be referred to in Georgias trial
its hand cutting time for that

Reactions: 1
The jury is selected at random. Loads of members of the public are called for jury service. They'll go to court on the day and be called into the court room. They'll be told what the offences are, the parties names and how long the trial is expected to last and asked if there's any reason why they can't do jury service (e.g. they know of the defendant). Then 12 people will be picked at random to be the jury for that trial.
All a juror needs to do is Google him when they get home and they'll see all the articles about him being an absolute wrong un.
Can't imagine he'll make a good impression on the jury - he'll be well cocky when he's giving evidence. I hope they find the nonce guilty and he goes to jail. He'll probably love being bummed and giving rim jobs out in jail though 🤮

Reactions: 13
I just can't help but think this is another thing that will come to nothing with him. I think he has been given the heads up by someone, booked the first flight he can and has done one. I can't understand how many things he has done but with no consequences, even turning up to the police station with a pig under his arm and things like that. He is absolutely vile and I cannot believe his family haven't washed their hands of him 🤯

Reactions: 13
The tweet ‘ur bird has a hairy fanny’ is he going down the Twitter got hacked root again 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just can't help but think this is another thing that will come to nothing with him. I think he has been given the heads up by someone, booked the first flight he can and has done one. I can't understand how many things he has done but with no consequences, even turning up to the police station with a pig under his arm and things like that. He is absolutely vile and I cannot believe his family haven't washed their hands of him 🤯
Wait, what? A pig?, wtf

Reactions: 1
Hilarious how many likes this reply got on Twitter compared to how many Bear got to his original tweet 😆

He thinks he has all these followers who are 'fans'. In reality they're all laughing at him, not with him.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The tweet ‘ur bird has a hairy fanny’ is he going down the Twitter got hacked root again 🤦‍♀️
He can’t spin his way out of it this time

Hilarious how many likes this reply got on Twitter compared to how many Bear got to his original tweet 😆

He thinks he has all these followers who are 'fans'. In reality they're all laughing at him, not with him.
Tweet of the day

Reactions: 2
As anyone heard back from the hotel? I wonder if they’re not replying because the police are dealing with it

Reactions: 3
Looks like it, but he's getting slaughtered for it ..😅😅

Apparently his old man is just as awful as he is ..🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The jury is selected at random. Loads of members of the public are called for jury service. They'll go to court on the day and be called into the court room. They'll be told what the offences are, the parties names and how long the trial is expected to last and asked if there's any reason why they can't do jury service (e.g. they know of the defendant). Then 12 people will be picked at random to be the jury for that trial.
All a juror needs to do is Google him when they get home and they'll see all the articles about him being an absolute wrong un.
Can't imagine he'll make a good impression on the jury - he'll be well cocky when he's giving evidence. I hope they find the ponce guilty and he goes to jail. He'll probably love being bummed and giving rim jobs out in jail though 🤮
Can you imagine him standing in the dock with his sunglasses on with all that fake designer tat on him and that naff neck tat, what a sight he will look and not forgetting his chin chinny chin chin 😎.
The jury don't know what they got to look forward to 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine him standing in the dock with his sunglasses on with all that fake designer tat on him and that naff neck tat, what a sight he will look and not forgetting his chin chinny chin chin 😎.
The jury don't know what they got to look forward to 😂
Judge to Stephen: We’ve chin expecting you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He’s vile. I really loved the idea of him being publicly flogged, being humiliated in a grim concrete cell but unfortunately like the worm he is he slipped away. But he cannot sustain this lifestyle for any longer and he’ll get what’s coming to him. I can’t wait.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.