Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cov1989

He is just beyond disgusting. I’m no prude and I’ve no problem with sex workers, fair ply like it it earns them a fuck ton of money but the goading of Georgia is just not on

Reactions: 12

N0s3yr0s3y

VIP Member
I can imagine him getting banged up for contempt of court taking his massive arrogant cocky ego in there thinking he’s all that, needs a judge to knock him down a few pegs

panini

VIP Member
He knows what he’s doing, he’s clearly working with the logic of all publicity is good publicity. People reacting this way to his posts is giving him everything that he’s wanting.

Last edited:

justlooking1978

Yes it will be public, no selfies though. As thats why you have the artist there drawing the proceedings.

Magistrates are just trained, unpaid members of that local area. We have a mag court barrister that is also a cashier at our local sainsburys.

Crown courts is a much different, much more serious affair and have paid members who have obviously trained and experienced years and years of it, so they are more switched on to the correct punishment. Are also able to give out much larger fines, hours for community orders and of course much more protracted custodial sentences.

One more thing that will certainly not help Bear is the fact these crown court judges have ALOT more contact direct with the police, and often even at times can actually do what the police tell them to. I have known offenders do minimal offences (but over a long period of time) whereas a judge upon meeting the offender for the first time may not be pained, but sergeants have informed them of their pain (with said offender over the years) and handed out considerable longer sentances on the instructions of the police.

So Bear ought to hope he is in good with his local constabulary.
I hope he does represent himself, crown court judges see it as contempt of court because they don’t know how to act in court.

Eastonell

Anyone else fancy bleaching their eyeballs after seeing the video? Jesus christ I hate this absolute oxygen thief so much. The fact he’s half chubb over him trending for being a sexual predator just says it all doesn’t it. I hope they throw away the key

Rita.

VIP Member
He’s so desperate to convince everyone he’s got money. However, all it’s doing his highlighting how little wealth he has. Wearing fake Gucci trainers does not make you look like you have money.
Saying he's a millionaire when he's getting less than £8 per subscriber. He must be using the same maths as he was when he was measuring up his 'fat cock'.

I hope to god he gets a custodial sentence….. but then again he would probably find some way to brag about that too

View attachment 711351
Looks like his page is back up 🤢🤢🤢🤢 if you’re here to please then please drop off the face of the earth
Stephen Bear - He's not here to please, he's here to sleeze.

• Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Gonna donate the money to charity 😂 what is this geezer on seriously. He’s not in the Maldives. Where’s his video of this seaplane, don’t tell us show us.

• Haha
Ok that makes sense, I feel a bit sorry for the woman now. She had to have his stinking steroid ridden sponk forced down her gullet, and now can't make any cash from it.

• Haha
  • Sick

francaispangol

Jesus Christ. Jumping on here for the first time after seeing THAT video (that I wish I could unsee). How is he not in prison??? The fact that she is the same age as me is fucking baffling. I have no words.

Sazbee

VIP Member
Guarantee he'll be shitting himself
Definitely. It’ll be like the big brother security guard incident all over again. If only they showed court cases on tv over here. I’d pay good money to see his demise.

He must either have a really shit lawyer, be ignoring his lawyers advice or he’s decided to represent himself. The last one would not surprise me at all. He’s just the sort of cocky little shit that would.

Last edited:

TikToc

VIP Member
Imagine being on holiday at his hotel with teenage daughters, knowing what's all over the internet UGGGGGGGG. I would be out of there so fast with that perv hanging around.