Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He hasn’t been charged yet, that’s just what he was arrested for & Bear said this in his YouTube video because he’s thick as pig tit not realising there is a difference between being charged & being arrested & released on bail pending investigation.
Obviously hope breaking covid rules & using his phone while driving will be added to that charge list 🤞🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I aint watching anything with him in it, honestly my blood starts boiling as soon as his mug is shown.

I have a 15yr old girl who before this was like oh he's this and that ❤ till i showed her his behaviour, the waring signs etc and now she thinks he's vile and tells her friends.

He likes them young and naive!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
With NHS logo on - she’s very silly for getting herself in the papers and breaking lockdown rules! She might not have a job for much longer of her work see these stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
Just seen that she’s now deleted that story, she must be reading here🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What an absolute moron posting this tit when under investigation by police. Guess he was unable to afford legal representation that could advise him to shut the duck up.
Tia is a massive attention seeker and as soon as Stephen messes her around she WILL be selling her story and dishing all the dirt. At that point he’s screwed. Haha
perhaps that’s why he’s suddenly keeping her close 👀

Reactions: 10
Where are Tias parents? I'd tue my kid to her bed if she ever had a 'man' 🤢 like him. He wouldn't be walking again if he came near her again.

Reactions: 23
The man himself is disgusting. I can’t even think if how to describe him........but i hope he gets whats coming to him (and I’m guessing more will come out tbh)
However, feeling a bit disheartened reading the comments about Tia here, being fame hungry, attention seeking etc. Shes 18, and has potentially been groomed by him, possibly from being underage (it takes time) can we just bare that in mind. Not to police anyone of course, we all have our own views, but technically, shes only just an adult, and a very young one at that, and what young lass wouldn’t be taken in by all the trappings he claims to come with, and not everyone has the right guiding hand with them. Especially when the nation seems to worship at the alter of the love/shore/island influemcers......

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Voyeursim think that's coz I went to Dubai 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Holy tit I want off this planet. This guy is as thick as two planks. No you bleeping idiot!!! Maybe use your phone to Google it first. All you have done is give the police another thing to charge you with! This guy should not be allowed to reproduce

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I have a good feeling that he will be sent down for it and I think he knows it too going by the end of the video. He looked like he realised the severity of the situation he's in when the paps were outside his house. And all I can say is he deserves it and I hope he enjoys the boys in prison lol 😂

Reactions: 13
With NHS logo on - she’s very silly for getting herself in the papers and breaking lockdown rules! She might not have a job for much longer of her work see these stories 🤷🏼‍♀️
What story I can’t see it! Does that mean she’s reading and has deleted already??

Reactions: 2
What story I can’t see it! Does that mean she’s reading and has deleted already??
Picture of her standing in sone toilets wearing an nhs fleece. And said something about making money. I’m not a grown up, so I don’t know what the slang was 😂

Picture of her standing in sone toilets wearing an nhs fleece. And said something about making money. I’m not a grown up, so I don’t know what the slang was 😂
It got deleted after I posted about it on here

Reactions: 2
I've just watched his YouTube video, he paid half a million for that tiny house? A tiny house that he has tried to make more impressive by sticking those huge gates on!

Reactions: 11
if shes only just turned 18 how did she get a boob job? is that even legal??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.