Stephen Bear #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tia is a massive attention seeker and as soon as Stephen messes her around she WILL be selling her story and dishing all the dirt. At that point he’s screwed. Haha

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Shes just embarrassing herself now. If its collabs she is after then she needs to keep her mouth shut and not bite back at every single thing. The way she is behaving is very "stephen bear" ... hes influenced her too much now unfortunately. Proper groomed her now

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I honestly hope no brands touch her. Surely their reputation is worth more than reaching however many followers she now suddenly has? She’s a child & is bloody behaving like one

Reactions: 36
I think this is a publicity stunt from Tia's involvement. This has all been planned from her side, she knows bear is getting alot of attention atm so has got herself involved with him again. She's trying to get noticed and be an influencer. I've no sympathy for the girl anymore. She knows exactly what she's doing. Id rather clean toilets than be known as a sexual predators side piece just to be an influencer!!
They deserve each other as far as im concerned. Regardless of her age, I know she is young and vulnerable, but at her age I was a mother and working fulltime and knew right from wrong!!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Had a nosey at her insta highlights. She used that face app to put her face on Margot Robbies film scenes. She has defo been told by bear that she looks like her. Can’t see it myself.
337600A2-F54E-4402-8EEC-77D5902E83CC.png
#thedeutchess 😷

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think this is a publicity stunt from Tia's involvement. This has all been planned from her side, she knows bear is getting alot of attention atm so has got herself involved with him again. She's trying to get noticed and be an influencer. I've no sympathy for the girl anymore. She knows exactly what she's doing. Id rather clean toilets than be known as a sexual predators side piece just to be an influencer!!
They deserve each other as far as im concerned. Regardless of her age, I know she is young and vulnerable, but at her age I was a mother and working fulltime and knew right from wrong!!
Well her latest story looks like she may be cleaning toilets 😂

Reactions: 5
Had a nosey at her insta highlights. She used that face app to put her face on Margot Robbies film scenes. She has defo been told by bear that she looks like her. Can’t see it myself. View attachment 392872 #thedeutchess 😷
she has a whole highlight dedicated to her, used to have 'the duchess' in her bio, genuinely thinks she's her :ROFLMAO: also what does 'don't look unmuch like her?' mean? thought she had finished school??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She is box office poison to any reputable company. Guilt by association. Had she publicly dumped and condemned him she would have been seen as a person of integrity and someone who wouldn't taint a brand. Her followers are only there for the drama they will move on.

Reactions: 22
she has a whole highlight dedicated to her, used to have 'the duchess' in her bio, genuinely thinks she's her :ROFLMAO: also what does 'don't look unmuch like her?' mean? thought she had finished school??
There’s so many “wolf on wall st and bonnie and Suicide squad” stuff. Part of me thinks she thinks they’re a crazy team just like the people in the films. Bear as the joker.
😂 No idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well her latest story looks like she may be cleaning toilets 😂
With NHS logo on - she’s very silly for getting herself in the papers and breaking lockdown rules! She might not have a job for much longer of her work see these stories 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Tia ... 18 or not what an absolute clown responding to every little minor detail in that poxy article.. shes really milking her poor excuse at 15 minutes of fame. Shagging a sex pest whos up on charges. Good on you love you should be proud. Clown

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.