Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if I’ve missed this but I haven’t thought about the sex offender for a minute - bliss! Are he and ‘Jess’ still together?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry if I’ve missed this but I haven’t thought about the sex offender for a minute - bliss! Are he and ‘Jess’ still together?!
She claims she dumped him .. her new man Josh ....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Well good for her lol, I hope this dudes for a better cock, that mangled sweet potato hanging from Bear is a bleeping nightmare 🤣
I will never forget the first time laying eyes on a pic of that monstrosity, the arse pounding dildo machine was another highlight lol
If it's true hahaha her FB is still plastered with the engagement pics to Bear and shes accessed his Twitter account to pay for a blue tick :LOL:

Dunno .. she wants the tabloids to pick up on this for yet another article to keep her relevant hahahaha. I find it hard to believe Jizzy turd breath LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If it's true hahaha her FB is still plastered with the engagement pics to Bear and shes accessed his Twitter account to pay for a blue tick :LOL:

Dunno .. she wants the tabloids to pick up on this for yet another article to keep her relevant hahahaha. I find it hard to believe Jizzy turd breath LOL!!
Yeah, that’s true, she’s a thirsty witch, I can’t get over how botched she looks. Does the maggot own a mirror lol

Reactions: 11
J has known that lad Joshua for years if you look at his IG.

he looks like a younger Bear, and goes in holiday a lot to Ibiza with his mates a lot.

he can take a look at J rimming Bear on Twitter if he wants to get to know her better.

I still doubt J and Bear have separated, everything is a ploy!

Could “Josh” be a gay best friend? All a ploy for attention?
It wouldn't surprise me tbh. I swear she had a ring on her finger still. I'm also surprised that she's keeping certain things of Bear on her SM but not others. When he's out in January she will be back there I reckon.

She might get an article out of it, but who really gives a tit about Jizzy going out with sone randomer?
It’s fair to say that if anything he’s probably using her as it’s fairly likely he’s a love island wannabe or something.

Reactions: 6
Well good for her lol, I hope this dudes for a better cock, that mangled sweet potato hanging from Bear is a bleeping nightmare 🤣
I will never forget the first time laying eyes on a pic of that monstrosity, the arse pounding dildo machine was another highlight lol
No man's cock could be as bad as bears deranged carrot .
---
I'm expecting bear to come out of prison next year muscled up to the gills & proclaiming he is now someone called " Jason"s boy-wife , or something...
He will have loved taking it up the arse any chance he gets inside , especially if he is sharing a cell....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Bear’s hole will be huge when he is finally out of jail. Bet he is limping on his bandy legs too.

J’s ‘boyfriend’ rocks a centre-parting. He shares J’s talent for selfying in cars. At least he has his seatbelt on tho.
Omg, he is awful. He's a Bear wannabee.
---
Screenshot_20231015_164149.jpg

Something tells me that Burberry never saw a penny from this outfit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Ugh I just really hate the slouchy stance they do. He looks like a massive dick.

Speaking of dicks, I hear so much about Bear’s being so mangled…how have you all seen it? I kind of want to because surely it can’t be that bad?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ugh I just really hate the slouchy stance they do. He looks like a massive dick.

Speaking of dicks, I hear so much about Bear’s being so mangled…how have you all seen it? I kind of want to because surely it can’t be that bad?
We've seen it because he showed all of his social media followers many times.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.