Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been off the Stephen Bear thread(s) for a while. Any updates? Is she visiting him or anything? Are they still together?
The house has gone it seems ( no details yet) ; she's now living at her mum & dad's house ..... has been to visit him recently in Prison.
Georgia was awarded a high sum of money .
There is another Court date coming up where he will be hit with more fines to pay etc

Reactions: 17
I’ve been off the Stephen Bear thread(s) for a while. Any updates? Is she visiting him or anything? Are they still together?
Where to begin?! He's moved prison less restrictions and she's still turning up looking like a tart. Wouldn't surprise me if other inmates take the piss out of him because of what she dresses like etc.

Reactions: 15
Where to begin?! He's moved prison less restrictions and she's still turning up looking like a tart. Wouldn't surprise me if other inmates take the piss out of him because of what she dresses like etc.
Don’t forget to mention he’s no longer a tea packer he’s in a rap gang now. NWA
n0 nces with attitude
---
Guys we could have fun with these names, As he’s now a rapper..

Nicki Min-ars

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Lol, she’s in the Britannia, Ashley cross. Actually a nice place she’s lowering the tone, absolute skank

Reactions: 13
OMG just seen her new nose, the end of it is shaped like an oxo cube. It looks bigger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol, she’s in the Britannia, Ashley cross. Actually a nice place she’s lowering the tone, absolute skank
Lots of nice single non sex offending men around .. I do hope she cheats on the pervert hahahaha 😆 I reckon they double up on a condom though she looks riddled ew

• Haha
Reactions: 8
T-Pain in the ars
Is no way her parents will let her have the dogs in their house .. they got a cat and a tap that gives water hot enough for a teabag hahahaha x I deffo think they got a static caravan she's dossing in rent free as well 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That poor cat sniffing and licking her fingers! You don't know where they have been 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Assuming J is staying at her folk’s place isn’t it weird for them when she is in the spare bedroom filming her sexual OF content. Pretending to gasp and grunt, and interacting with her handful of online 5£-paying perves whilst they are in the living room trying to watch Corrie?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
delighted to see this piece of tit was kicked out of Bears soon house soon to be ex house. I’ve never felt sorry for a house before but it must have seen it all

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Assuming J is staying at her folk’s place isn’t it weird for them when she is in the spare bedroom filming her sexual OF content. Pretending to gasp and grunt, and interacting with her handful of online 5£-paying perves whilst they are in the living room trying to watch Corrie?
She must go out on to the drive and into the caravan parked out front for her discount flap flashing.
Oh my god, you guuuuuuyyyss, what is my life? I’m in a caravan on the front drive of my parents doing mistimed lip synchs and sex work!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.