Stephen Bear #38 From Tea Packer to Prison rapper, he’s still a Sex Offender, his career down the crapper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her being out of his house and away from captain pissbag and the enablers has probably helped her.
Also her mum has probably talked some sense in to her.

I feel a bit of glee actually. He really has absolutely nothing now 😁🎊

Reactions: 21
I know ppl do silly things when younger but seriously getting sooo many tattoos of one persons name / initials etc really is so dumb. It’s not like she didn’t know what was going / could happen to him. His charges have been pending since they got together via his “competition” or gf ad…. 🙄 more fool her I suppose! I hope it hurts getting them removed and then she may feel some of the pain poor G has had to endure through this whole ordeal!!

Reactions: 11
No confirmation as yet besides tattoo removal. Maybe she has a new fella, she ditched Bear, and new fella is telling her to get rid of the ink!

Reactions: 13
If you can put up with listening to her voice she’s says ‘they’re going to be gone forever, thank god’. Come on jizzy knickers, spill the tea 🤣

Reactions: 15
If I was to guess I’d say she went in to tell him she had a new fella and Bear went full into his sickening nasty side laughed in her face and told her he’d been using her etc. The tattoos are the least of her worries when there’s videos of her with her tongue wedged up a sex offenders arse hole.
I think it’s clear Bear is incredibly manipulative and I think Jess has such a low level of intelligence she was easy prey for him. She’s embarrassed herself but she can turn things around IF she wants to. If she’s going to try right her wrong ms she could have a case as a victim of coercive control and get the footage of her and bear sex acts removed off social media. But as I said only she can turn this around if she is truly regretful for laughing at victims and wants to live a better life.
That’s the only way I can see her having a better go of things. No one will employ her, very few will seriously date her. Who would even let their property as an accessory to a sex offended? No one

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Bear probably dumped her. He's had time to "think" in prison and no doubt has come up with the "best" plan to come back to the spot light. He'll probably say something like he's found Jesus in prison and hes reformed 🤣 Anything to try and get back in the papers.
He's found a big cock in prison, more like .....

😃😃😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you can put up with listening to her voice she’s says ‘they’re going to be gone forever, thank god’. Come on jizzy knickers, spill the tea 🤣
I really wish she would spill the gossip! There is a part of me that thinks he is going to ruin her life when he gets out especially if she dumped him. He's got lots of videos probably and as much as she posts online she wouldn't want him releasing some. Ooh hope it's get juicy!

Reactions: 15
I really wish she would spill the gossip! There is a part of me that thinks he is going to ruin her life when he gets out especially if she dumped him. He's got lots of videos probably and as much as she posts online she wouldn't want him releasing some. Ooh hope it's get juicy!
Surely he isn’t that stupid? If he posts any private videos of her without her permission it’ll be the exact same crime he committed to Georgia. He will be back in jail and I think next time it will be for years.

Reactions: 23
By the way she's speaking I'd say she dumped him.
Let's face it for her on the outside its all really embarrassing, everyone now knows his finances or lack of she has no home,it's obvious she doesn't make as much money as she wanted everyone to believe otherwise she'd have rented her own home.
Licking stevies butt hole in public is fine,knowing everyone knows your broke is unacceptable 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
By the way she's speaking I'd say she dumped him.
Let's face it for her on the outside its all really embarrassing, everyone now knows his finances or lack of she has no home,it's obvious she doesn't make as much money as she wanted everyone to believe otherwise she'd have rented her own home.
Licking stevies butt hole in public is fine,knowing everyone knows your broke is unacceptable 🙃
I think she still makes more money than most people though. Onlyfans is a goldmine and it’s unbelievable how many basement incels are willing to pay for nude pictures/videos.🥲

Reactions: 9
Id love to know what happened. Either she's dumped him or is keeping quiet because I guess; it's not our business, building suspense or it's awkward with the dogs 🤔

Reactions: 6
There’s no way she’s not just baiting for the Scum to contact her and buy her ‘story’. I know she’s given 99% of herself away for free, but tattoo removal is expensive yo.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.