Stephen Bear #37 Cut Price Clunge and the Prisoner of HMP Chelmsford

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg can you imagine sat in a beauty salon , door opens and in comes a set of some turkey teeth ? I wasn’t quick enough yesterday , I should have said try these 2 salons then I could have staked them out ! I’m not sure if she went though as her stories looked like she was still in Essex
It's my worst nightmare if I'm honest. I'd have Flash backs of the gardener scenario. Or the time she gave a certain SO a blowy in front of Muslim ladies. The list goes on she doesn't fool anyone absolute trash of a human. I mean all that surgery to end up with bear just ewwwww..... I'd vacate instantly

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It's my worst nightmare if I'm honest. I'd have Flash backs of the gardener scenario. Or the time she gave a certain SO a blowy in front of Muslim ladies. The list goes on she doesn't fool anyone absolute trash of a human. I mean all that surgery to end up with bear just ewwwww..... I'd vacate instantly
Ewwww the garden antics ….that was gross . She’d definitely clear the salon once she started talking (or trying to talk with red rums knashers in !) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Clearly Ann Summers don’t do their research if they’re promoting this thing 🤢
They are showing a woman who is with a convicted sex offender still behind bars?? Wow

The suspenders have to be attached to the stocking tops .. dangling there .. ffs ... she don't even know how to wear undies !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
They are showing a woman who is with a convicted sex offender still behind bars?? Wow

The suspenders have to be attached to the stocking tops .. dangling there .. ffs ... she don't even know how to wear undies !!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Has Ann Summers removed it? Ive just looked on their 'as seen on' and she's not there. Lets hope they listened to people!!

Reactions: 14
Has Ann Summers removed it? Ive just looked on their 'as seen on' and she's not there. Lets hope they listened to people!!
Let’s hope so, she now knows she can’t be an influencer coz no brand will touch her with a barge pole. That’s gotta sting, she thought she was there for a sec 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
IMG_7753.png
I mean it would be preferable if they did their research on ‘influencers’ before reposting their pictures, but a small win, I suppose!

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Excellent work Chinmates! She's a wrongen and the more people/places know that the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Fair play to Ann Summers 👍🏼 not many brands will openly admit to bleeping up like that and give genuine apologies!
I bet Jizz is seeeeeething hahahaha 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Gorgeous job chinmates, nicely done. I wonder what Ann Summers said to jizz about it all

Reactions: 16
Gorgeous job chinmates, nicely done. I wonder what Ann Summers said to jizz about it all
Probably nothing. All Jess did was tag them in a picture which they shared - they wouldn’t have provided her with the items or any payment.

Reactions: 15
Waiting for the insta post “goiysssss what is my loifffeeee oh moi goidddd oive had the worst dayyyy I mean whoiyyyy is my looiffeee soo hard?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.