Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
I hadn’t followed Bear for years, couldn’t stand him, so I didn’t see much of his DOOBAI lifestyle prior to him being arrested. But watching the doc and seeing how much his life deteriorated over the past 2 years is making me feel so smug.

Reactions: 29

Kas01980

VIP Member
Finally taken a look

Looks like he's had a rubber band around his foreskin and it's got infected :sick: is it naturally like that?
The elastic bands certainly didn't help, there is a picture of him somewhere where he's got a number of black ones wrapped around it....and no, it def wasn't a cock ring, he strangulated it to within an inch of its life, and then after that he decided to start pumping it full of filler. My only surprise is that it isn't worse than what it actually is.

• Haha
  • Sick

SunshineRae

VIP Member
Brilliant documentary! Even though I’ve followed the whole thing, I still found myself getting so angry. Those voice notes. The way he was saying in court to sit down and she didn’t know what she was talking about. Filming the paps Georgia’s flat. He has the potential to actually be quite dangerous. In fact if G wasn’t so strong this quite possibly could have killed her. Her mum seems amazing ❤ G should be very proud of herself and I really hope she does sue his dirty arse and at the very minimum recoup her loss of earnings over the past few years!
---
Will he be allowed to watch this inside?
Even if he isn’t allowed to watch, nothing is stopping his fellow inmates….

Ambrosie

VIP Member
A cringeeeeeeee montage of photos and this :sick:

View attachment 2057239
We’ll that you and Bear fucked then, isn’t it, Jizz Stain?
---

It’s the DM but still.
Can there be other reasons he isn’t in general population, maybe cuz he’s well known?

In any case if it’s true then hopefully some time for reflection and remorse, we can hope.

And no sympathy for Jazmin please, she had aided and steered Bear along the way. Has knowingly mocked Georgia and the case so many times!

She pursued a relationship with Bear, and has scorn for other in 9-5 jobs, and those who don’t conform to her perfect body type.

Jazmin fakes the sadness and tears, it’s all for clicks and likes. I don’t believe she is in love with Bear, it’s simply a co-dependency and stepping stone for her.
I will never EVER tire of seeing this mugshot 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 28

CustardJunkie

VIP Member
He is definitely a member of ratemypoo.com
I think Jizzy is as well... Rating .. Stevo ate his way through most of Aldi in a 6hr youtube binge .. his poo was lickable but his willy still smelled of bad prawns 🍤🍤🍤 URGH :sick:
---
Hey Jizmin it's only watching because our life is better than yours .. go have a shower the perfume won't cover the stench :sick:

NOBODY is jealous :LOL:

1 (1).PNG

---
So funny she's that self obsessed looking at everything chinmates type and ranting to her collection of cheap stuffed toys while wafting her pissflaps on a constant OF sale .. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha

Mycatismad

VIP Member
The elastic bands certainly didn't help, there is a picture of him somewhere where he's got a number of black ones wrapped around it....and no, it def wasn't a cock ring, he strangulated it to within an inch of its life, and then after that he decided to start pumping it full of filler. My only surprise is that it isn't worse than what it actually is.
I really hope it has to be amputated in the future

• Haha

stunrw

VIP Member
Someone just sent me this and all I could think of was Stevo 😂😂😂

Mrs @stunrw has threatened to move seats if I dont stop laughing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
It is SO ridiculous that you have to prove the offender intended to cause distress in order to get a conviction
Thats the law shes trying to change. The second you publish something like that its intended to cause stress, obvs unless both parties agree. Laws will definitely change because of this.

• Heart
Hayley the enabling sister is getting soppy again.

I would have some sympathy with her if she admitted Bear isn’t perfect. But she simply blames everyone else again, referring to Bear as a ‘boy’.

He is a grown man who needs to take responsibility for his mistakes in life. Until he does that he won’t change. No one spoke up for him in court because people usually don’t like to lie on oath in court; it can have consequences. Hence the courts simply relied on concrete facts; a sol

Mental health? Can we refer to his mocking videos about mental health and suicide? Bear courted and provoked the nation’s ‘hatred’ by his antics, he needs to take responsibility for that.

His nieces and nephew could learn a lot that people make mistakes, own up to them, do time if need be, have remorse and apologise. But simply blaming others due to blind loyalty is not the way to go.

Anxiety my arse! What does his think about Georgia’s anxiety! Other people all over the nation have anxiety too, and not because they have fallen from reality TV grace, they have real problems in life. Grr!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

CFT9

Finally got to watch the documentary. His arrogance is disgusting, those voice notes 🤦🏻‍♀️. Shame the jail sentence isnt longer - he’s dangerous.

HughJanus

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:
Bear is Getting ploughed by Big Dave from C block, Jizz is stuck at home making TikToks

• Haha
  • Heart
Love how Georgia can now voice her disgust at Jiz. I missed the podcast but The Sun sums it up well. They don’t refer to Jiz as a model but as an adult performer yay! No way is Jiz a model at all.

I refuse to believe that Jiz is groomed by Bear. Her pals and network warned her against him yet she openly pursued him. And she continues to share his life with him despite his conviction and vile behaviors.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Omg I love these guys come back it's not the same... ♡
Can I second this?I am a relative newbie to this thread, and came here to show solidarity ( I’m on the Katie Price thread so know all about whiffy hoes ) and have been very impressed by the contributions of @ stunrw , @CustardJunkie and @ eggfriedrice .
Please continue to contribute.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27