Stephen Bear #35 Sue His Dirty Ars

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know what flavour they are……..read the packet you stupid cow 🙄

And her accent 🤢😡
Imagine working in the pharmacy and her coming in. I'd give her a packet of suppositries and tell her suck one while inserting another one up her arse. All the while singing Yankie Doodle Dandy.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The mix of her real accent with the attempt at an Essex one just makes her sound like a cider drinking Somerset cheese monkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Imagine working in the pharmacy and her coming in. I'd give her a packet of suppositries and tell her suck one while inserting another one up her arse. All the while singing Yankie Doodle Dandy.
I'd give her a bottle of syrup of figs hahaha she's full of tit could do with a purge :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well the way she acted she's full of HIS tit. Suck it up baybeeee
So true 👏👏👏👏👏
---
More crap TikTok dancing .. questions remain unanswered LOL!!!!!!

In another account ? loool how many does she make to try and get fame :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The fringe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't see it posted on her TikTok .. but she sent it herself on IG .. why she so obsessed with herself :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
---
I sit waiting for Jizmin to give us her say .. because we don't know the real person and all I get is bad lip synch and an 80's fringe .. with flared nostrils.

I'd want my money back if i'd paid for this entertainment LOL!!!!!! Boooooooo Boooooo
---
Jizz is a two-faced backstabbing fame hungry fangirl but the one she is with is a manipulating sex offender.
Stevo has given her all of his social media passwords .. Jazmin openly admits it.
He has a 5yr restraining order against G .. what happens if he uses Jizz to be a social mouthpiece for him @stunrw .. i mean in a broad sense legally (y)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t use tik tok but is there a section on there for the worse ones? Or a competition? Is that what she is trying to achieve. She don’t even go outside of the prawn palace for something different to look at.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
oops edit .. against contacting G I meant LOL!!!
The wording will probably be via a third party and/or social media. I had a non molestation order for 2 years against someone and it said that, they are similar the only difference is that the restraining order is given by a criminal court the non mol is a family court

Reactions: 4
Jiz has been very quiet since removing her YouTube not happened story ... would be a blessing to the world if she lost her voice for a few weeks :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Me meee me me meeeeee all about meeeeeee .. she's had worse things in her mouth than a throat spray and we witnessed prawn gargling :sick:

View attachment 2065038
One would think if her throat is so sore, she will shut up!🤦‍♀️. Fake, fake, FAF, attention seeking. NO ONE CARES, JIZZ!!!!!!!

Out of curiosity, does anyone have social media stats for her? She seems to think she is popular……

Reactions: 4
Georgia and grace talking about jizz on the saving grace podcast is brilliant, they went in on her and rightfully so👏🏼

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
He came up on my tinder the other day! Sadly not that far from me 🤮😭
Creepy Rob on tinder I've spat my coffee out. Which way did you swipe I mean imagine being part of the bear clan...
Piss bag pete as your father in law
---
So true 👏👏👏👏👏
---

In another account ? loool how many does she make to try and
---
So true 👏👏👏👏👏
---

In another account ? loool how many does she make to try and get fame :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2065206
Gosh she actually looks insane
A mixture between Shaz off east enders
and jessica Alves who actually finds her attractive.
So disturbing 😫

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.