Stephen Bear #15 What does the hing do when the chips are down? Start a fake business in his dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dunno but I prefered the 2020 version of Jizz ... a smile back then not a side eye and a duck pout LOL!!! :LOL:

View attachment 1126065
View attachment 1126082
Is the 22 pic post 2nd nose job or just make up and filters. The bridge is too thing and gives a pig nose effect. I mean if she wanted to look like a bratts doll I guess it kinda worked but I definitely looked better before.

In the old pic she looks like a little blonde girl that used to be in Hollyoaks. Her lips are lovely she's made a right mess of them now.

Reactions: 8
I'm surprised he doesn't take a trip to Turkey to get some lipo, he could get the fat injected into his willy, try and even out the shape so it's less yakault more sausage.
This is a fab idea, why hasn't he thought of it? Then we could wait until it inevitably all goes horribly wrong 😈😂

Reactions: 4
Dunno but I prefered the 2020 version of Jizz ... a smile back then not a side eye and a duck pout LOL!!! :LOL:

View attachment 1126065
View attachment 1126082
It's the fat face thing I don't understand. Pumping fillers into her cheeks and making her look really chubby. She was beautiful in the pic with the black and white top/dress. Nose just makes her look even more bizarre...a pig nose on a fat face

and the thing about the difference between herself in 2020 and now...the clip is bollocks anyway because the picture/video of her now looks nothing like her cos she's got the filters on! So how can she prefer herself now, when she filters everything to death. Bizarre. Very bizarre

Attachments

Reactions: 10
🤫(Bears now at home googleing cock fat injections)
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if this is what already happened. We’ve seen his original dick when he videod himself having a pokey bum wank. His want was relatively girth but also kinda short. Soft… it’s probably pretty small. He’s obviously always been insecure about this with public proclamations he is big but always putting stuff down his pants and never showing it. The latest iteration was using a cock bands to make it bigger and a false dick.
Jess sucks a prosthetic dick and they pretend to enjoy it and it’s not embarrassing. WTF.
All this started when they were abroad and he was clearly getting stuff done (I think he admitted it, said Botox in his chin made it fat?!) and I reckon he went for a cock operation and it’s all gone wrong.
The last thing he needs is a fat cock injection. He’s a whole person that is a fat cock.

Reactions: 15
2020 Jiz is so much prettier. In ten years time she’s going to look back and think what the actual duck was I thinking.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is the 22 pic post 2nd nose job or just make up and filters. The bridge is too thing and gives a pig nose effect. I mean if she wanted to look like a bratts doll I guess it kinda worked but I definitely looked better before.

In the old pic she looks like a little blonde girl that used to be in Hollyoaks. Her lips are lovely she's made a right mess of them now.
The 22 pic is post nose job and with filters..👀

Reactions: 3
Selling those bogus raffle tickets definitely boosted his income for a while. How he’s not been charged with fraud for that alone, I’ve no idea.
Oh seriously!! I didn’t know that. I realise that all his ‘new business ventures’ are scams. That’s shocking though. A quick google search would be enough to put you off giving him any money

Reactions: 6
2020 jazz actually went out for glasses of wine in bars/restaurants based on that pic, I wonder if she could’ve guessed that would be a rare occasion for 2022 jazz? She’s lucky if she gets a takeaway Costa and a Big Mac now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Doesn't she have a house with her ex or something? Why would she put up with funding that loser? Because he used to be famous?

Reactions: 5
Doesn't she have a house with her ex or something? Why would she put up with funding that loser? Because he used to be famous?
cos sHe loVEs HIm HEs a VibE 😂😂

I honestly don't know they do nothing,they have a very limited life not going anywhere but costa he has nothing to offer her 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she got her nose done so it could look like the filter? Why keep using the filter then? She'll never show her unfiltered self
Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if this is what already happened. We’ve seen his original dick when he videod himself having a pokey bum wank. His want was relatively girth but also kinda short. Soft… it’s probably pretty small. He’s obviously always been insecure about this with public proclamations he is big but always putting stuff down his pants and never showing it. The latest iteration was using a cock bands to make it bigger and a false dick.
Jess sucks a prosthetic dick and they pretend to enjoy it and it’s not embarrassing. WTF.
All this started when they were abroad and he was clearly getting stuff done (I think he admitted it, said Botox in his chin made it fat?!) and I reckon he went for a cock operation and it’s all gone wrong.
The last thing he needs is a fat cock injection. He’s a whole person that is a fat cock.
Pokey bum wank 😩😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's the fat face thing I don't understand. Pumping fillers into her cheeks and making her look really chubby. She was beautiful in the pic with the black and white top/dress. Nose just makes her look even more bizarre...a pig nose on a fat face

and the thing about the difference between herself in 2020 and now...the clip is bollocks anyway because the picture/video of her now looks nothing like her cos she's got the filters on! So how can she prefer herself now, when she filters everything to death. Bizarre. Very bizarre
duck she actually looks about 50 😳😳😳 Jesus put them filters back on 🤣🤣

As if Pam and Tommy are listening to that sad pair hahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Especially with the state of him chewing with his mouth open :sick: :sick: :sick:
I can’t comment on the Disney version, but the real Tommy & Pam (as troubled as their relationship was) was a million times more passionate and genuine than those melts bear & jiz’s fake, pathetic, soft wank of a thing.

Reactions: 13
As if Pam and Tommy are listening to that sad pair hahahahahaha :ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL::LOL:

View attachment 1127922
Wow, this is RICH! The whole point of the Pam and Tommy series is to show how awful it was for Pamela Anderson to have her sex tape stolen without her knowing and shared without her CONSENT. The guy who steals it ends up getting tit karma and loads of problems because of what he did but he's actually remorseful in the end and admits wrong and even apologises

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.