Stephen Bear #15 What does the hing do when the chips are down? Start a fake business in his dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's aging her face šŸ™. Her nose now looks like it has a kind of a lump/ridge as the tip? And her eyes look really hollowed there.
Agreed. Jiz looks much older than 23. Sheā€™s fucked her face up and hiding behind filters all the time. Sad.

Reactions: 13
Awww sheā€™s upset because people are being mean to her. Serves you right you daft cow. Thatā€™s what you get for mocking sexual assault victims.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her lips look worse if thatā€™s even possible
Am I the only one that thought she still had surgery tape on her nose?? Itā€™s just such a weird look!! The lips ā€˜I had them done last Wednesdayā€™ no love you had them done 3 days ago šŸ˜‚šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
And as for the ā€˜being meanā€™ BS I just donā€™t think she understands what a hypocrite she is mocking a SA victim but cries victim if anyone says anything about her. You reap what you sow you silly cow!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Awww sheā€™s upset because people are being mean to her. Serves you right you daft cow. Thatā€™s what you get for mocking sexual assault victims.
Whatā€™s she moaning about now?
In stark contrast to Jiz has anyone seen how well Georgia seems to be? Sheā€™s being really positive and looking good despite everything thatā€™s happened.

Reactions: 8
Ok, we are all anonymous here so I can say things that without judgement from others soooo....LOL at these "agencies". At 15, I was scouted by storm agency and did quite well although it was hard! We didn't have insta when I was 15, came a few years later so if you wanted to be a model you'd literally have to go to the actual agency. Bare faced, no filter with those mean women glaring at you šŸ˜³. Big lips were a thing but not like the ones we see on her or others. Big asses...well... let's just say if you got fat injected into your hips and ass, you'd be laughed out of the office. And you can forget any type of filter for your portfolio. It was all polorioids. You didn't decide if you looked good or not. Everything was out of the models hands.

Which comes to my last point. Her body dysmorphophobia doesn't exist. I've seen body dysmorphophobia up, close and personal and let me tell you what a life eating disease it is. You shower in the dark, you cover all of your mirrors in soap or towels or anything to block them out. You don't leave the house, you don't wear tight clothing, you don't show your face and you certainly don't take photos! Not even for them to end up Photoshop because the thought of seeing yourself on a photo initially makes you feel physically sick. She's not got BD, she's just incredibly vain, insecure and has no sense of style so copies every other girl. My friend Nikki Graham, which many of you might know had severe BD. Where did she sadly end up? Exactly.. so quit the tit, Jizz.
Donā€™t wanna be that person but if Nikki was your friend wouldnā€™t you get her surname right?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
People are being nasty to her and she doesn't like it.
What goes round comes round šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
Yet only yesterday she posted on insta something about ugly Karen's that can't make money from nudes. And something about Karen's trying to tell her how to look after her dogs.

It's a two way street Jess. Stop putting hate into the world and you'll stop getting it. You can't sit there judging others then moan when people judge you.

She's very critical of how others must look when she's fucked up her face with cheap cosmetic procedures. I guess those filters have given her false confidence, because even Karen's look good while that much filter on.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Looks like we need a new thread on here people. I don't have a scooby how to do one
Any volunteers?

Reactions: 2
Looks like we need a new thread on here people. I don't have a scooby how to do one
Any volunteers?
New thread this way you jealous trolls x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.