Stephen Bear #15 What does the hing do when the chips are down? Start a fake business in his dressing gown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys nobody will send me freebies because i'm dating a big fat pervert ... you are all well jel of my haul of green .. beige sale items !!!! Look at what I buy with my fame !!! YOU are all soooo jealous !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My old clothes are going on Depop next to my Boyfriend's old stinking tracksuits he still wears on Dad dance TikTok :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: EVERYONE is jealous!!!

Kinky wink .. pout pout look at my snout 🐷💄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Sitting here in tears of laughter at these cock posts 😆 my bewildered partner is next to me not asking any questions but at this point I’d rather say I’m having an affair than explain Stephen Bear to him 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Guys nobody will send me freebies because i'm dating a big fat pervert ... you are all well jel of my haul of green .. beige sale items !!!! Look at what I buy with my fame !!! YOU are all soooo jealous !:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1144295

My old clothes are going on Depop next to my Boyfriend's old stinking tracksuits he still wears on Dad dance TikTok :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: EVERYONE is jealous!!!

View attachment 1144308

Kinky wink .. pout pout look at my snout 🐷💄

View attachment 1144321
I see the chain has been filtered out 🤣 Poor old Jesus. His cross just levitating on her fake bangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So rich and successful that she buys a 5 year old Range Rover evoque(the cheapest one you can get, so she can say she drives a Range Rover) and sells her old primark clothes on depop for £1 each.

It’s like going to Louis Vuitton and buying their cheapest item, just to pose with the shopping bag.

Fucks sake

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Has anyone noticed in the pic of him above (the hole shot) the way he sticks his arse out and leans forward to make it look like his deformity of a cock is hanging longer? It reminds me of the clip where he's knelt on the bed doing the same thing where he almost lost his balance, leaning forwards trying to make it hang longer . The same clip where it also looked like his arms were in traction. bleeping weirdo 😂😂😂
Lollllllll you’ve described that perfectly. It gives him back rolls too. Which is normal but the pose is ridiculous and screams insecurity (but he believes his own tit about having a big cock? He’s the strangest most rancid human).
It’s not his real willy, it’s beyond embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly I am crying at all of these dick posts on here 😂 this guy seriously needs to sit down (preferably not on his 🍆) and reevaluate his life.

And don’t even get me started on Jess’ recent tiktok of her pretending to shoot a gun 🙈 these two must be a parody - SURELY they’re not serious

• Haha
Reactions: 13
His cock looks necrotic 😳 it’s black … his a big fat deformed Willy noncey mess … and dressing up in all that fucked up kinky tit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
At least we haven’t seen the matching dirty robes in a while…. 🙄😬

• Haha
Reactions: 10
His Fansly v her OnlyFans… exactly the same, not an ounce of originality. He even has a pussy next to ‘solo play’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dipshit. This pair are so desperate.

Tempted to sign up for ‘daily chats’, ‘weekly competitions’ BS to see it not happen and make sure they don’t get their sub money.
He’s literally gay for pay

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He’s now pretending that he’s on a tagged curfew from 6pm….
We know you Stevie boy - you can’t get the size of anything right.. let alone faking an ankle tag!!
Wrong shape & size numb nuts 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We know you Stevie boy - you can’t get the size of anything right.. let alone faking an ankle tag!!
Is it just me or did it look like he’s just shoved an Apple Watch down his sock 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yah he isn’t tagged. He was naked on the bed on Twitter a few days ago. Hilarious joke right. Smart to joke about his case. Hope real criminals deal with him sooner rather than later, stop him acting like he’s such a hardnut.
His friend Azza commented on his Instagram recently. Not sure if it was sarcastic or not.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His Fansly v her OnlyFans… exactly the same, not an ounce of originality. He even has a pussy next to ‘solo play’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ Dipshit. This pair are so desperate.

Tempted to sign up for ‘daily chats’, ‘weekly competitions’ BS to see it not happen and make sure they don’t get their sub money.
So he’s offering dick rates? If my boyfriend was offering to date other guys junk I’d be signing him up to Grindr myself not encouraging it 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.