Stephen Bear #14 catch me if you can? Cuffed in the back of a police van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I only reported his driving. The guy wanted to know anymore about him and I basically just said the fact he’s done this and this etc (which everyone has seen, I was quite surprised the guy on the chat didn’t even know 😂) and that once again he’s driving whilst filming. I’m sure I’m not the only one who reported him today and I don’t think I wasted police time because who in their right mind would go on a live chat in an emergency? He took about 15 mins to respond at first 😅😂

IF he didn’t record himself driving like a tosser, people wouldn’t feel the need to report him.

Reactions: 13
Errr… no I’m not saying that.
That’s is some stretch of the imagination you’ve got!

I’m saying reporting it to the police and proudly screenshotting it and putting it on here is ridiculous.
I wouldn’t say I was proud lmao? just updating everyone. It’s what we do here, we like to tell all, show all.

Reactions: 13
[

You literally asked me if I would be okay with him knocking over a child. And then call me the ridiculous one 🤣🤣🤣

My original point is the report to police was stupid.
I suspect that the motivation for the report was to entertain the people in this chat, rather than for the safety of road users.

Goes to show that you just don’t know people, like me for example. One of my pet hates is asshole drivers, I have reported many drivers before. And I’m not the only one. Also not sure how you say I did it for the likes, when it’s what any decent person would do if they saw someone driving like a prat lol. I’m not an attention seeker unlike Bear, I promise! 😂

Reactions: 11
Have I defended his dangerous driving?
Ermm…I don’t think I have?
Yes. You have.

Just FYI. Here is the law on driving while holding a phone https://www.gov.uk/using-mobile-phones-when-driving-the-law

The police exist to make sure people abide by the law, yes? Still with us?

Stephen is recording himself on Instagram, waving his other arm (the one that’s meant to be on the wheel) around in the air while dancing and therefore is not in control of his vehicle and so is a danger to other drivers and pedestrians.

What is it that you are not wrapping your head around here????

Reactions: 20
No 🤢 he’s signed it and trying to sell it for £100 when people sign up for his website 😂😂
Bet Jess/Jaz/skank was helping him to spell M........r.......H........o.......l.........l.......y........w........o.......o........d 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
06790076-CFBF-41A8-8679-8C0EF9F7B47D.jpeg

What gets me is lots of kids watch tiktok and if that’s not bad enough, they’ll go onto Twitter and see him getting rimmed or sucked off… so grim!
Oh, and this picture of the fisting dildo on his windowsill, next to the air fresher is 🤢.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Again, the motivation was to make police aware that someone is driving using their phone. Bonus points it gives that utter c0ckwomble everything he deserves.
We share everything on here because thats the whole point. At least we know at least one person has reported him
C0ckwomble 😂😂😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Goes to show that you just don’t know people, like me for example. One of my pet hates is asshole drivers, I have reported many drivers before. And I’m not the only one. Also not sure how you say I did it for the likes, when it’s what any decent person would do if they saw someone driving like a prat lol. I’m not an attention seeker unlike Bear, I promise! 😂
Nobody on here gives a tit about bleeping likes. We are grown ups not adolescents. That poster is obviously of an age where likes are life 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Going back to the comments made by Jizz to the Sun "I just feel really sorry for him"
I mean she's obviously bank rolling him but do we think she's also still with him out of pity?

Reactions: 8
Officer, don’t worry about that burglary coming in, stop investigating that man stalking his wife, don’t worry about the stabbings in the local park, someone was on their phone whilst driving 12 hours ago! GO GO GO!!!
Who is going to report a stabbing through online chat 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Hi everyone ☺
Been lurking for a few days and you seem like my kind of people.
Came here from twitter as I keep getting blocked by the sweaty greasy bear.🤣🤣

Going back to the comments made by Jizz to the Sun "I just feel really sorry for him"
I mean she's obviously bank rolling him but do we think she's also still with him out of pity?
I don't think she has the emotional maturity to feel pity a ticket to the celeb lifestyle is what's she's after

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She probably does genuinely feel sorry for him. The only person who does 😅 It’s sad but it’s her choice. She’s old enough to understand right and wrong. If she’s feeling sorry for him, she must think the world shines out of his ass or she’s been brainwashed by him. She has basically given up her whole life and dignity by being with him. If that’s what she wants, it’s her choice but if she’s in an abusive relationship with him it’s really sad to see her so naive and I hope she gets some help.

Reactions: 6
I feel like he must have sold her a dream and she believes it. Like she thinks he will be proven not guilty and then get tv work again and she can get money/fame off the back of that.
Some people go on love island, Jess eats a z listers arse. Strange route to take.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.