Stephen Bear #14 catch me if you can? Cuffed in the back of a police van

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All well and good sticking up for him driving without a seat belt etc but if he caused an accident or injured your child I am sure you would feel differently or maybe you would not, who knows šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø my husband ended up in a wheelchair for 7 years and lives in chronic pain every day thanks to some f@#*wit who thought he
Was above the law driving like that, ran him over and dragged him up the road totally oblivious to the carnage he caused I'm lucky I'm not a widow, but let me tell you nothing can ever replace or repair the life shattering damage that causes, so why don't you just eff off and spout your nonsense elsewhere.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Has anyone seen his nauseating new TikTok video? I think Iā€™d rather have my eyelids peeled off and be forced to headbutt a cactus the rest of my life than watch that again. Itā€™s like creepy uncle Dave trying to dance with your friends at your wedding

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Apologies, reporting to the policeā€¦screenshotting itā€¦ posting it on to a website with ā€œreport report reportā€. Was entirely for altruistic reasons.
That reporter was doing their civic duty to the public.
Thank you.
Because he deserves everything thats comes His way. More people that report him for driving with his phone, that he posted to his social media account, the more likely it is that heā€™ll actually get his comeuppance.
If you want to defend him, thats your life but everyone on these threads hates the vile excuse of a human that he is

Reactions: 18
Apologies, reporting to the policeā€¦screenshotting itā€¦ posting it on to a website with ā€œreport report reportā€. Was entirely for altruistic reasons.
That reporter was doing their civic duty to the public.
Thank you.
So what your saying is.....itā€™s perfectly acceptable for that prick to drive on fast moving roads while filming himself acting like a complete twit and duck anyone who he hits in the process? So if he knocked over a child, youā€™d be ok with that would you?

Reactions: 12
Sick fecker šŸ¤®get complaining to TikTok šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 1
Sick fecker šŸ¤®get complaining to TikTok šŸ¤¢
Tiktok wont do anything. Reported one of Jizzs video where sheā€™s in the shower in her underwear showing off her bum which goes against guidelines but they didnt see a problem
B993F722-CA0C-40BA-A30A-EDF0965EA3E0.png

Errrā€¦ no Iā€™m not saying that.
Thatā€™s is some stretch of the imagination youā€™ve got!

Iā€™m saying reporting it to the police and proudly screenshotting it and putting that on here is ridiculous.
You must be new hereā€¦

• Haha

Iā€™m saying reporting it to the police and proudly screenshotting it and putting it on here is ridiculous.
Just donā€™t read the thread if you thinks itā€™s ridiculous, we wonā€™t mind

Reactions: 28

Iā€™m saying reporting it to the police and proudly screenshotting it and putting it on here is ridiculous.
No. Youā€™re ridiculous.

Reactions: 14

Why don't you send him a tenner and ask to have a go on his hole whilst you're at it?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
[

You literally asked me if I would be okay with him knocking over a child. And then call me the ridiculous one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

My original point is the report to police was stupid.
I suspect that the motivation for the report was to entertain the people in this chat, rather than for the safety of road users.
Again, the motivation was to make police aware that someone is driving using their phone. Bonus points it gives that utter c0ckwomble everything he deserves.
We share everything on here because thats the whole point. At least we know at least one person has reported him

Reactions: 9
[

You literally asked me if I would be okay with him knocking over a child. And then call me the ridiculous one šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I suspect that the motivation for the report was to entertain the people in this chat, rather than for the safety of road users.
Well you are defending his dangerous driving so by extension you must be ok with the potential consequences. Itā€™s not a reach. If youā€™re not condemning dangerous driving, youā€™re condoning it.

The reason why members of this forum are reporting him is because lots of us are mums and donā€™t like the idea of bellends like him on the road and the potential of our children being injured.

Canā€™t believe Iā€™ve just had to explain that.

Reactions: 22
Funny that thereā€™s someone on here defending him the same day heā€™s on his story saying heā€™s been reading all the articles about himself aka tattle

Reactions: 22
What a ridiculous waste of police time. How or why are they meant to investigate public order offences from 6 months ago in a different country.
You should be fined for wasting police time!
Who is this knob.. must be jaz and her stinking crappy, fishy gob!!

Reactions: 11
I watched The Tinder Swindler on Netflix and was reminded of this idiot the way the perp proudly showed off his fake rolex in his selfies. He was also big on presenting his girlfriend with a big flashy car decorated with balloons. Just reminded me so much of this pathetic knob.

Reactions: 12
[

If some dick head is putting putting other drivers or pedestrians at risk of injury or death then I want that fucker off the road. Who wouldn't? Nothing to report anyway when you don't break the law. If he doesn't want to abide by the law then he must face the punishment when he's caught.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.