Stephen Bear #11 Chindiana Jones and the LB Bum Licker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor girl. She's hiding her face and probably so embarrassed to have her pedalo uncle rocking up to her school in shorts and shouting out the window. So embarrassing. And wow, a small wad of cash to show off. People with money don't act like that. I bet it hurt him to give her £100 too, he seems like a tight twit. He filmed himself giving a homeless guy sitting outside McDonald's a 20 and you could just see him cringe as he handed the note out. You could just tell it physically hurt him to "be charitable". All for show.

Reactions: 20
He gave his niece her gift (a wad of cash) in a Starbucks. He didn’t even wrap it or get her a card, just stuffed it in a colin the caterpillar soft toy thing. Sums him up.
I wonder if he’s been excluded from the main family celebrations so his sister took pity on him and met him separately.
Sounded like she said £250 o_O

• Sick
Reactions: 3
“Ere you go dallyn, two hundred n fifty smackaroonies from getting me arse ole licked, go buy urself summin nice from Disney store for ye birthdeh”

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I think the problem is people thinking folk with not much dollar equates to bad people - I’m pretty broke myself,I see no shame in this ,I know I’m a good person ,and I don’t judge others on what they own /earn , Brian Epstein had plenty of dollar didn’t he ? Rest my case . folk like Jess who look down on ‘broke people ‘ are the reason we live in this fucked up shallow society where looks ,money and fame are everything, and simple ‘broke’ hardworking people with morals are viewed as the underclass . Will get off my soapbox 😉😀
Me too and I’d rather stay broke than be rimming borderline ponces on Twitter, like you say I’d rather know I was a good person, money buys neither class or manners 🤣 also do you mean Jeffrey Epstein, I think Brian Epstein was the Beatles manager haha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Poor girl. She's hiding her face and probably so embarrassed to have her pedalo uncle rocking up to her school in shorts and shouting out the window. So embarrassing. And wow, a small wad of cash to show off. People with money don't act like that. I bet it hurt him to give her £100 too, he seems like a tight twit. He filmed himself giving a homeless guy sitting outside McDonald's a 20 and you could just see him cringe as he handed the note out. You could just tell it physically hurt him to "be charitable". All for show.
Exactly, I used to work with a bloke running a cybercafe. Bear, Jess and their ilk would have looked down on him, and old guy wearing an old wardrobe driving an older car. Except he had over a million quids worth of property in his portfolio, he just wasn't trying to fake it till he could make it. Bear would probably rim a thousand incontinent dogs on camera if he thought it would net him that level of assets.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jess blatantly gave him the money to give to his niece. 🤡🤡🤡🤡
I think you could be right .. she bought the expensive aftershave for him .. she bought the nasty looking chinese takeaway .. He got Charlotte Crosby in total debt with the clothing business and left her bankrupt. There is a very good chance she's giving him cash he will promise to give her back when his new venture makes him a zillionaire ..

Reactions: 15
I think you could be right .. she bought the expensive aftershave for him .. she bought the nasty looking chinese takeaway .. He got Charlotte Crosby in total debt with the clothing business and left her bankrupt. There is a very good chance she's giving him cash he will promise to give her back when his new venture makes him a zillionaire ..
She is 100% bank rolling him, she’s that dumb…
Of course he will promise to repay her like your saying but we all know that’s never going to happen lol

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She is 100% bank rolling him, she’s that dumb…
Of course he will promise to repay her like your saying but we all know that’s never going to happen lol
And this could be the reason he latches onto women so much and exploits them for money, so he can live off their bank, what a big man

• Heart
Reactions: 18
And this could be the reason he latches onto women so much and exploits them for money, so he can live off their bank, what a big man
He is absolutely vile. I hope when he's bored of Jess and starts trying to latch on to another women, they start waking up and seeing him for the dirty bleeping bleep he is.

I hope he gets his comeuppance in February but I'm not holing my breath. It sometimes feels like there is a different justice system for these so called 'celebs'.

Reactions: 16
He is absolutely vile. I hope when he's bored of Jess and starts trying to latch on to another women, they start waking up and seeing him for the dirty bleeping bleep he is.

I hope he gets his comeuppance in February but I'm not holing my breath. It sometimes feels like there is a different justice system for these so called 'celebs'.
Even if not incarcerated, if found guilty it will curtail his travelling

Reactions: 5

I really really hope they send him down and make a spectacle of him. Can't imagine what Georgia is going through.

Reactions: 13
He’s already done anyway, no brands/businesses want to touch him anymore, he’s a nobody and will fade out over the next year or two
More punishment required I think, brands will eventually forget. He shows absolutely no remorse and looks like he will carry on being in peoples faces in one way or another.

Reactions: 6
Me too and I’d rather stay broke than be rimming borderline ponces on Twitter, like you say I’d rather know I was a good person, money buys neither class or manners 🤣 also do you mean Jeffrey Epstein, I think Brian Epstein was the Beatles manager haha
I’m soo lame 😒 and showing my age 😂soon as I posted I thought -tit that was the Beatles dude I ment Jeffry 😂 this is what happens when a 50 yr old tries to be down with the kids and post opinions 🥴😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Come on guys, be fair, he's got his amazing new social media platform in the pipeline that will blow people's minds remember! Just checked back, this says 12 weeks time, on Sept6 😂😂

Why do compulsive liars always leave receipts 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He probably watches Jess’s favourite channel before he puts her to bed.
There is something very disturbing about them watching children's TV and performing sex acts. This is a whole new level of dark and I personally find this is way way too far.... 😟😲

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.