Stephanies Tea Time #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get how she’s got the nerve to accept these gifts. There is no way I’d let some stranger buy my kid a bed while I sat on my fat arse, eating takeaways and wasting my life on TikTok rather than getting a job and paying my own way. She really is something else

Reactions: 7
How stupid are these gifters they see her wasting money getting loans from uc ect yet they buy her washing machines and now a bed she’s a joke she’ll be laughing at the gifters, and she should buy Lewis a bed out of his child maintenance as it’s for him instead of wasting it on fast food, I’d be ashamed if I was Lewis letting his mum show off his room looking like that

Reactions: 6

It’s like a League Of Gentlemen on there 😂 even filters are no improvement to that lot.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
How stupid are these gifters they see her wasting money getting loans from uc ect yet they buy her washing machines and now a bed she’s a joke she’ll be laughing at the gifters, and she should buy Lewis a bed out of his child maintenance as it’s for him instead of wasting it on fast food, I’d be ashamed if I was Lewis letting his mum show off his room looking like that
Wish I'd have seen it 👀 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
As you can see, she's always been a stunner with a gorgeous clean home
She looks like an escapee from Guantanamo Bay in that jumpsuit 😂
---
Fifteen people got blocked 🚫

Last edited:
  • Haha
She thinks she sussed out who us lot are 🤣🤣🤣 potterpan....is apparently kettlekitten....

• Haha
She thinks she sussed out who us lot are 🤣🤣🤣 potterpan....is apparently kettlekitten....
You’re apparently driving past her house.
---

---
There’s not a brain cell between them, that daft dame on saying the police will track you down when it’s them coming on this website to read what said about someone with a public account on TikTok 🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The shite they spout, thick as a plank, all of them. Lewis with his cocky mouth, definitely taking after his scratty mother. He will be on full benefits spending his days eating kebabs by the time he's 19. What a life!
---
---
View attachment 2642398
---
There’s not a brain cell between them, that daft dame on saying the police will track you down when it’s them coming on this website to read what said about someone with a public account on TikTok 🤡🤡🤡
" it's clean and tidy" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
---
View attachment 2642398
---
" it's clean and tidy" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm astonished at the intelligence level of them. They've got no insight in to what they sound or look like. Society's misfits. They really are embarrassing, imagine been related to people like them. Proper freak shows!

• Haha
ME ?? We da fook? I’m blocked!!
---
Does she ACTUALLY think Tattle has something to do with Jojo unaliving? She lives under a bleeping rock
and no it’s not me cause I’ve been blocked for months the stupid bleep, what am I supposed to have said?

Last edited:
---

Does she ACTUALLY think Tattle has something to do with Jojo unaliving? She lives under a bleeping rock
and no it’s not me cause I’ve been blocked for months the stupid bleep, what am I supposed to have said?
It’s definitely someone that knows her and her mods they were coming in under family members names and apparently able to ring Steph and that Lou’s phone number at one time, how would tattlers know those details?? Maybe it’s Lewis trolling them 😂

• Haha
It all kicked off over my SS of the beggy bed 🛌😂 Do they think TikTok is a private chat room 🥴 …It’s the World Wide Web we’re on ,billions of people viewing what’s being said, including Steph farting, begging and swinging her jugs around, what a digital footprint for her kids and grandkids to remember her by.

Last edited:
We know who’s makeup tutorials she follows 😂

• Haha
Seems they were imploding tonight over someone coming into the lives and talking about a group chat that only four of them were in…That Shan and Lucy are definitely on here trolling Steph 😂

---

---
Just remember Steph! Keep your enemies close and your friends closer, your trolls are right there, notice how unsettled they were when they read what I wrote 🤣

---

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Seems they were imploding tonight over someone coming into the lives and talking about a group chat that only four of them were in…That Shan and Lucy are definitely on here trolling Steph 😂
View attachment 2646099
---
View attachment 2646133
---
Just remember Steph! Keep your enemies close and your friends closer, your trolls are right there, notice how unsettled they were when they read what I wrote 🤣
View attachment 2646172
---
View attachment 2646177
Can't wait to listen to these!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.