Stephanies Tea Time #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shan the man claimed that she tried to join tattle in 2021, however Stephanie's first thread wasn't until 2022....so hey Shan the man! Thanks for confirming you're a tattler! Knew it!
She can't get out of it, the words came out of her mouth in the above recording!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shan the man claimed that she tried to join tattle in 2021, however Stephanie's first thread wasn't until 2022....so hey Shan the man! Thanks for confirming you're a tattler! Knew it!
She can't get out of it, the words came out of her mouth in the above recording!
Yeah , falling over one another trying to distance themselves from their tattle accounts , Lucy thinks nobody can prove it when the tattle mods are able to confirm how many accounts and from what location they’re coming from 😂 she’s practically having their guilt handed to her on a plate, know her phone number and in her private group chat, how more obvious can they make it 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s very clear they’ve turned on her over the free gifts she’s getting and jealous they’re having to scrimp for what they have 😉 with friends like those she doesn’t need enemies 😅 she’s too thick to see it!

Reactions: 2
Steph hasn't got any real friends. They all are back stabbing her. Because of her low IQ, she's easily manipulated.
Wonder what tat Lewis will get for Xmas? B&M pot noddle gift set? DD bra cos the kid needs one

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Steph hasn't got any real friends. They all are back stabbing her. Because of her low IQ, she's easily manipulated.
Wonder what tat Lewis will get for Xmas? B&M pot noddle gift set? DD bra cos the kid needs one
A Cheeky Tekaway 😂
---

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not a new bed that’s for sure. She’ll let one of her gullible followers ‘gift’ him one

They’re all waiting patiently on some fake account in her mum’s name outing Lucy as her troll, they’ve been messaging Steph all day saying they’ve got proof and would come into her live at 7 with it…They haven’t appeared!

What a bunch on inbreds 😆 they can't string a sentence together between them. I can confirm I'm not Lucy, I wouldn't wanna sound like that ugly munter.
They are so affected 😆 🤣 😂
It's like watching a shameless Christmas special

• Haha
Imagine Lewis calling tattlers “fat ugly trolls” when he’s got breasts bigger than the average woman and a mother who’s not got a tooth to her name 😂😂
---
Can guarantee “bad energy” currently in the live who is putting on the Jamaican accent is certainly a 5”4 white British jobless woman called Stacy. The second hand embarrassment I have is unreal 😳

• Haha
I reckon it’s Lewis under the Carole account 😅 That Lucy took a dump and didn’t even wash her hands 🤢 imagine her scanning your Crimbo dinner…How can tattlers change her wish list settings?? It’s definitely someone knows her password.

• Sick
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bunch of chavs, what's Lewis gonna do...belly bounce me with his big fat belly and his double D tits? 😆 🤣

• Haha
Fux Sake. She’s putting her own child on the app (Live) how does that not make her a p3do too. Shut up Steph
---
🫣😲 Wow! Language on his mouth. And she allows it. Just wow

The state of them, jesus christ. How embarrassing....how am I pedophile, I've got children....REALLY? THATS WHAT ROSE WEST SAID

Stephanie is so funny, she hasn't got a clue what a pedophile is! How can one person be so thick?
I have got a job Lewis ya little fatty, I work and study, something you won't ever do cos you'll be on benefits by 18. Please don't keep standing up, I can see ya overhang bouncing around, it's almost as vile as ya mum's mouth. What an unfortunate looking family

Shows how her kids are dragged up, what 15 yr old would be on SM spilling a mouthful like that whilst his mum is egging him on….The lot of them are the outcome of what happens when you shag your first cousin 😂…I hope tattle sues her for doxxing their members accounts on TikTok.

Reactions: 6
They are defo all related, you know inbreds have low IQs , learning disabilities and health issues. It's this family to a tee. She's probably got webbed toes

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.