Stephanies Tea Time #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can afford all these takeaways but can’t buy a bulb and that chicken she’s just cooked was still frozen you could hear it she did same the other day with the pork and when someone told her to careful she was so rude

Reactions: 5
The place is riddled with damp and spiders 🤢 that carpet is being put down like a jigsaw 🧩😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No way!!! The carpet.. wtf?!! It's gotta be a wind up! Painting by phone light....oh my god...she's definitely got a very low IQ. How has she managed in life? Thick twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The place is riddled with damp and spiders 🤢 that carpet is being put down like a jigsaw 🧩😂
View attachment 2622463
A carpet fitting which I’m sure is normally a “professional job” requiring skill and knowledge or at least a grown adult yet here we have a 15 year old with a Stanley knife trying to “fit it” 😂😂😂😂 it’s like a comedy show.

• Haha
A carpet fitting which I’m sure is normally a “professional job” requiring skill and knowledge or at least a grown adult yet here we have a 15 year old with a Stanley knife trying to “fit it” 😂😂😂😂 it’s like a comedy show.
It would’ve been easier if they just placed the old piece on top of the new piece and cut round it instead of cutting it into pieces 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She looks like Baba Vanga in this 😂
IMG_2037.jpeg

---
What a combination 🙂 at least he tries.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
I feel sorry for this woman , i bet she gets loads of hate on the Internet.
Why can't her good friends tell/advice her to take better care of herself. Why her son can't teach her how to do the tiktoks properly. She talks with mouth full of food,half of what she is saying I cant understand, why can't she wear a bra when she's on tiktok, it's not a good look.she turns around and she talks and all we can see is her backside. She's doing part 6 just to show us how she eats a chip. Why can't people just give her a good advice.

Reactions: 3
Why can't her good friends tell/advice her to take better care of herself. Why her son can't teach her how to do the tiktoks properly. She talks with mouth full of food,half of what she is saying I cant understand, why can't she wear a bra when she's on tiktok, it's not a good look.she turns around and she talks and all we can see is her backside. She's doing part 6 just to show us how she eats a chip. Why can't people just give her a good advice.
Think they have told her but the lure of free stuff is too great to stop her making a show of herself.

She’s beyond advice. She needs to duck off social media full stop. She is everything that’s wrong with the country. Walking advert for benefits Britain

Reactions: 9
View attachment 2627757
[/QUOTE]
Not been well all day yet she can still shovel all that tit in her mouth 😐
I
She looks like Baba Vanga in this 😂View attachment 2627735
---
View attachment 2627757
Not been well all day yet can still shovel food in her mouth. Why can’t she make herself and Lewis a nice wholesome homemade dinner like a casserole or something. She’s got the slow cooker so it’s not like she would need stand over it.

Reactions: 3
Another cheeky takeaway 😂😂😂
---
She’s only had 2 takeaways this week she commented yes but it’s only Wednesday 😂😂😂

• Haha
I agree totally with the non bra wearing. She reminds me of Chelsea Wright/Tristan Mcartney in that way, also with all that tit she feeds herself and Lewis.
Does she sit in the house 24/7? Why not film herself out doing a shop instead of they crap hauls she does
---
Has there been suggestion of new thread title yet? I’ve not watched her long enough to think of a good one.

View attachment 2627757
Not been well all day yet she can still shovel all that tit in her mouth 😐
I
Not been well all day yet can still shovel food in her mouth. Why can’t she make herself and Lewis a nice wholesome homemade dinner like a casserole or something. She’s got the slow cooker so it’s not like she would need stand over it.
[/QUOTE]
She’s too lazy to put something together, rolls out of bed at 3pm .Lewis does eat vegetables and different types of food there’s no excuse for not making a stew, soup, casseroles only her own idleness 🙄

Reactions: 1
only had takeaways because she’s not well and cba to cook 😂 I mean we are all guilty of doing that.. but Steph you have at least 1 takeaway every 48 hours. Cut the tit and admit you’re a lazy scrounging scruff who can never be bothered to do anything unless it’s shovelling deep fried food in that toothless gob. Youre like a bottomless pit!

Attachments

She's so simple isn't she? I don't know how she's managed in life so far, she's got a really low IQ. She's Huddersfield's version of Waynetta slob. She's no self awareness at all. How did someone impregnate that?....twice! Must carry a white stick and be nose blind

• Haha
She’s on the beg for a cooker, already had a loan off the social before her holiday so can’t apply again , said someone told her to go to the credit reunion (😂) but they’ll take her
child benefit …Maybe if she saved up her ciggie money or got a job it might do the trick 🤷🏼‍♀️
---

• Haha
She’s got 2 air fryers. Surely a cooker isn’t urgent. Its not as tho she’s making gourmet cuisine every night is it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.