Stephanie Yeboah #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s crying over her valentines roses despite saying she wasn’t mentioning it again and the fact of you scroll far enough back on her insta she has photos of her celebrating valentines with her ex.

Hmmmmmmmm
Thank you 😆 I knew I wasn't going crazy when I saw her story earlier saying this was her first valentines with a partner 🙄

Reactions: 3
She posted this on her stories, I assume to call others out, but isn’t this what Stephanie does herself.

Some of the stories she tells are so far fetched. It’s a big problem with activist Instagram. I wonder whether half of the anecdotes are invented simply for the purposes of creating content and attracting followers.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Does she not realise that's she's privileged too, being an influencer and earning for doing very little actual work? Not denying that she is a part of marginalized groups, but it's not her whole life

Does she not realise that's she's privileged too, being an influencer and earning for doing very little actual work? Not denying that she is a part of marginalized groups, but it's not her whole life
Exactly. Also the post about her improvement in posing and how one of her top tips is not to smile in the photos. I actually think the opposite. Can't stand every other influencer trying to Sm-eyeeezz and look like Claudia Schiffer. Just smile, it looks a lot better! Poppy Adams does it and it looks like she's half asleep/stoned rather than sultry.

Maybe I’m just old but is anyone else baffled by how weather inappropriate her outfits are?? Today she posted a suit with just a bikini top underneath and recently she’s only been out in crop tops, thin jackets, dresses with no tights etc - how is she not freezing in February??

I haven’t looked at her page for months but just saw that she now has a boyfriend, cue a complete reversal on everything she’s ever said about being single

I see you’ve been reading here Stephanie! Just know that you’ll never not be racist trash to a large part of the internet.
This has Given me so so Much Laughter
I knew her and her Mother and Scamming boyfriend didn’t Eve know she was a Insta influencer ( That’s a joke because Stephanie couldn’t influenced a flea to jump and that’s when she was a teenager) Wow Just Wow I bet Mummy is proud, what next Man’s Bills is she paying now Stephanie 😂😂😂😂 Nuff Love Semtex

My god her and that chantajay are insufferable. Look at that way they behave at a premiere. Next it’ll be ‘racists were staring at us’. Yeah because you were acting like a pair of dicks.

This has Given me so so Much Laughter
I knew her and her Mother and Scamming boyfriend didn’t Eve know she was a Insta influencer ( That’s a joke because Stephanie couldn’t influenced a flea to jump and that’s when she was a teenager) Wow Just Wow I bet Mummy is proud, what next Man’s Bills is she paying now Stephanie 😂😂😂😂 Nuff Love Semtex
Please tell us more!!! Are the family scammers? That would explain a LOT.

My god her and that chantajay are insufferable. Look at that way they behave at a premiere. Next it’ll be ‘racists were staring at us’. Yeah because you were acting like a pair of dicks.

Please tell us more!!! Are the family scammers? That would explain a LOT.
Scammers is the Understatement Mother, her Boyfriend and Ex Husband are just WOW as are most of her mumsys mates, very very Trashy into anything that opportunity comes up with, Mortages/ Cars/ Cards/ Banks, between them you name it they were bluffing and scamming all over South London and Beyond) Stephanie was at University ( Well Kingston College Really not a proper Uni) and I Honestly Am Not Surprised how she turned out ( after looking at her Insta Doesn’t look like much Growing up happened at all) Does Really look like Karma is the witch that keeps on giving
I can’t Believe she’s blown up on Insta and written a Book she’s No One from Thornton Heath and Like her Reflection in the Mirror Her Background Ain’t Pretty 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Wow
Scammers is the Understatement Mother, her Boyfriend and Ex Husband are just WOW as are most of her mumsys mates, very very Trashy into anything that opportunity comes up with, Mortages/ Cars/ Cards/ Banks, between them you name it they were bluffing and scamming all over South London and Beyond) Stephanie was at University ( Well Kingston College Really not a proper Uni) and I Honestly Am Not Surprised how she turned out ( after looking at her Insta Doesn’t look like much Growing up happened at all) Does Really look like Karma is the witch that keeps on giving
I can’t Believe she’s blown up on Insta and written a Book she’s No One from Thornton Heath and Like her Reflection in the Mirror Her Background Ain’t Pretty 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Ex husband?

Reactions: 1

Hey Steph!
Lol 😂 That’s The Truth Right There Obviously Struck Home and that’s a very small Censored version of Her Nasty Nest of Vipers, but Steph Me and Mine are doing Fine and Not Living in a Bubble of bullsh@t You are what you have been raised and witnessed 🤮🤮🤮🤮