Stephanie Vavron

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen a request for a thread about Stephanievavron in forum business, I follow her so thought i would start it. Not on TikTok that much but have seen a few of her videos so interested to see what others think.

Reactions: 3
Airs her whole personal life on tiktok and lives and then when something doesn’t go her way she demands privacy.

Reactions: 6
Not sure about her yet tbh but she does come across like her child is the only one with disabilities

Reactions: 7
She is in full mid life crisis mode😂 she is airing every single thing on Tiktok at 30-something years old.

She’s gone from making tiktoks about her autistic sons lunchboxes, to full on single divorcee angrily ranting about her cheating ex-husband.

She is now doing undisclosed adverts, tiktok shops and becoming a “single-mum-fluencer” (god forbid!)

Insufferable and I knew it wouldn’t be long until a thread popped up for her on here.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah just gone and had a nosey at her page. She is far too much. Sick of her using that same sound that shooting one

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her but she has come up on my FYP with a video about someone making accusations about her husband (or am I imagining this?) I am sure it was her!
She comes across as either lonely or attention seeking? It must be hard if she’s going through stuff and has a child that requires a lot of her attention but she does need to be careful what she shares because it will backfire on her - of course people are going to comment and have an opinion when you share so much!

Reactions: 8
She is portraying a whole different person to what she is! Anyone from Aberdeen who knows her will know this…

I don’t follow her but she has come up on my FYP with a video about someone making accusations about her husband (or am I imagining this?) I am sure it was her!
She comes across as either lonely or attention seeking? It must be hard if she’s going through stuff and has a child that requires a lot of her attention but she does need to be careful what she shares because it will backfire on her - of course people are going to comment and have an opinion when you share so much!
Attention seeking spot on

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I really like watching her and have followed her for ages. Its nice to see someone who literally puts her kids first instead of the likes of Mrs M or Sarah Mama Life. Sounds like she's had a lot of sadness in her life and I hope she finds happiness

Reactions: 4
I like her lives but I think she comes across completely different in her posted videos

Reactions: 1
Haven't seen many of her lives, I do like the content where she is honest about her relationship breakdown and pushing for her kid to be assessed correctly. Can't imagine what it's like to think you have a healthy child then be told about cerebral palsy, push for support and worry what their future will hold. Worry things she shares now about her relationship will backfire on her but I am guessing that's how she's got a big following so quickly as a lot of it isVery relatable. Agree with overuse of the gun videos 😂 sooo many TikTok trends just get on my nerves after a while tho.

I really like her and her kids are lovely. I think she’s going through a really tough time at the moment and maybe it’s easier to vent on tiktok than vent to friends in real life? Who knows. Compared to the begs on tiktok who are vile and lazy, she’s a breath of fresh air

Reactions: 8
She’s thee biggest attention seeker on Tik tok. She Slates her husband basically accusing him of domestic abuse the cry’s because he doesn’t want to “co-parent” with her and go for a day out with her. Don’t blame him.

She is portraying a whole different person to what she is! Anyone from Aberdeen who knows her will know this…

She said in one of her posts that the whole city of Aberdeen gossiped about her years ago? Do you know what she’s on about?

She said in one of her posts that the whole city of Aberdeen gossiped about her years ago? Do you know what she’s on about?

Last edited:
Another on moaning about having a thread on here. Saying she has been crying all afternoon about it. Seriously hun you have less than 20 comments on here. You aren't that important, stop making it out to be more than what it is!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.