Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The only way I’d pay £2k a month for anywhere would be on a short term lease while one of my other places was being renovated or if I was between houses. She’s been in there nearly a year. Must have money to burn or is getting benefits.

Someone I know is a creator with 4 million followers with a few viral reels and masses of engagement. They are invited to proper events, get nice trips abroad and do Fashion Week etc. The money is great, but not rock star pay, no where near it. I earn more in my office job.

Reactions: 5

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
Looking at the pictures from the photoshoot then I believe they are the real her (except the one below - she doesn’t look like a piece of paper jammed in the photocopier there 😂😂😂) I genuinely don’t give two shits what anyone looks like - lord knows I’ve had weight and food issues all my life. And if she wasn’t a lying conwoman, I MIGHT feel sorry for her as body image issues are no fun…but she’s an absolute horror and she needs taking down a peg or two.

Pam and Diane - this is on you. You have done that half wit no favours at all in how you’ve brought her up. You’ll be online all day on various places waiting to pounce on anyone who questions the pictures or points out that this blush isn’t the flex she thinks it is. You can all shout “nasty women, women should stick together”…well remember allllll the messes you’ve cleared up for your Princess and tell me how much of a woman’s woman she is.

And you could maybe lend her some money to buy Instagram likes (maybe they’re more £ than Tik Tok likes…)

View attachment 3015513
She looks like she's taken a bath in oil 🤢

• Haha
Apart from the mad huns who's actually getting to watch this shambles as I tried and it says 'you have been blocked by the host', so aye so will all of Aberdeen and anyone that dares to ask her anything 🤣🤣what a life Vav.

say it like it is

VIP Member
Trying so hard to make her self cry in her latest video ! Sad act

Which man we talking Vav , we all know you’ve been round the block a fair few times and are now working on the tik tok block #tart

Tigerwhocametotea

Saying she's not using filters yet the photoshoot pic is filtered to fk. That's no bags under her eyes it's fkn suitcases
Even with the filters on the photo shoot pic she looks totally different to in her own videos. The left image she looks like The GC (who I love, btw!)

• Haha

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
That slate lady gifts the worse people and when people call her out about it she gets an attitude. She did when someone said I wont buy off you now you’ve gifted aimless.
Ah that’s her who Mine the Hippo did a bit on isn’t it? Was she saying she didn’t need anyone’s help or something but had an Amazon Wishlist with hundreds of stuff on it?

lottie5378

VIP Member
Hey Steph that you doll..? 😂
Aye a wee bit of you’ve been tangoed on your cheeks. Hardly a glowy tan. If people wanted a tan they would by tan not a bloody rusty looking blush. Some folk are beyond help at this point 😂
---
If she was smart she would have written something like ‘if you’re not going abroad this year’ or ’our weathers so crap but you still want that sunkissed look‘ instead she has to be condescending and have her superiority complex rip out of her. Never seen a worse ’influencer’ 🤣🤣🤣 she’s fucking dire
She’s not that smart and she’s not very pretty hence the overuse of filters