Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amanda90

So how does it work with these type of things? Does she get a % of the profit or something? Or is it so much per sale?

Reactions: 3

whatsthestory89

Surprised she hasnt said some of the proceeds of the makeup will be going to charity! Would be funny if someone asked! Also the close up of the nostril it that i said was a bogey, looks almost white.

evie1975

VIP Member
She has a thread too; fairly new

lollie75

Chatty Member
She looks like a creashy chip pot in the bperfect video she’s still got the cheek to argue wi folk about filters n oh where do you buy your pores since you don’t have them normally 😂

lollie75

Chatty Member
Don’t even get me started on these two with IVF. Grips my shit how they are carrying on. They have successfully had a baby through ivf, they should be happy and really watch what they say. Again another couple who are dramatic for attention.
same as Kerri. She was wanting a baby with her man and luckily she fell pregnant. Happy for her but now she has done nothing but fucking moan about pregnancy since falling pregnant. Suck it up doll. This is what you wanted. There are people out there who can’t have a baby.
How did they manage to get an nhs shot at ivf?

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
TW: comment mentions ED and over exercising.

The way she is around food I could believe she has/had a binge eating disorder and do believe she has serious body image issues or body dysmorphia. When she met pedro and was being restrictive with food and over exercising as she claims I would tend to believe that was down to her own insecurities and her own body image issues, he was a good looking guy and looked like he worked out himself, she was probably afraid he’d leave her if she couldn’t keep up with him health & fitness wise.

Reactions: 2

whatsthestory89

Away and start an appreciation thread on her pal, you sound more like a fan. None of us here care in the slightest about correctly predicting her follower numbers etc. It's fucking laughable that you seem to be proud of that though.
Some of you did laugh at me when i said she will get a makeup and fashion line. Question is will she be in the Scottish rich list 2024? Will her clothing line make her a millionaire?

• Haha
Reactions: 2

whatsthestory89

Look do I need to go pay my £3.95 to the Scottish land registry to prove your wrong? All the owners details are there. Stop with the she’s “bought”. Paying someone else’s mortgage does not mean she has bought anything. And as for it being a very big house. Darling, my home is bigger than that and actually so is another of my houses that I own so if we are going to swing balls - mine are bigger oh and I don’t have any mortgages. All paid for, mostly because I rented out my properties and the rent paid the mortgages.

Anyway back to talking in simple terms. Vav is buying month to month access to a property to live in. It’s called RENTING!

Right where’s my coffee!
It was a joke….

Reactions: 1

whatsthestory89

Look I’m going to be black and white.

“we” think you are part of vavs camp here handing out tit bits of information. Stirring the pot a tad pretending to be a tattler.

And ps she probably will appear on tv either as a desperate love islander contestant or crimestoppers!
Hilarious! No one in “vavs camp” would consistently mention charity. I will leave it at that.
---
I don’t think anyone we know to either be , or be associated with Vav knows some of those big words to be fair 😂.
Some sensibility thank you

whatsthestory89

Ok so I was thinking & this is genuine but what is it you get from this thread ? See I have a common dislike with the majority here of the blatant lies & up her own arseness of the ugly on the inside (clearly seen even with maximum filters) & the obvious not a size medjum in anything (unless that's a new shade of blush 😳) & that's before you find out how she treats people in her life (some from people who know her but much witnessed & fact based with evidence) so.....you don't come on here defending her actions or making any strong argument against any of the shit she has done in the past...I'm not sure haven't written all that what it is I'm trying say. We are all entitled to our opinions you as much as anyone I'm just never quite sure what yours are sometimes you try to put her down a little but then your back to a bit of fangirling.

I think you are almost definitely mad pam ,nana macaroni or the big en herself.

I will now continue to not engage just wanted to get that off my chest. Thanks for listening 😉
You are spot on about everyone is entitled to their opinion! I try and be subjective but i think if you look back at my comments im often looking to create a conversation. I have always queried the charity stuff. I questioned the nursery gifts. I dont believe vav is a genuine or a nice person. She put a tik tok today ir yesterday singing that motherf*cker song and i think you can tell just by her face she is a nasty piece of work. There is very little i think ive defending tbh.. mostly its been a joke that i think its quite obvious im taking the absolute piss! When i said she was going to be the next lauren/katie price etc etc i am joking! I have been right on a few things tho! I said she would get half a million followers, a makeup line and a clothes line.. only thing thats not happened that i said will happen is she will appear on tv. She is that hungry for fame i can see it happening. She seems to be teflon and nothing has stuck so far