Stephanie Vavron #44 FromRylan who plaits hair& packs lunches2 Mutley who kidnaps folk and packs them in2cases

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some might say while Mutley makes people disappear, Vavron makes charity cash disappear - @LennyBriscoe

Thanks to @Briar_rose for the amazing thread title, had to shorten it to get it to fit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s delusional 🤣🤣 she really does belief she’s hot af and everyone is jealous of her sexy good looks and body 🤣🤣 yer a wee rat faced triangle love

• Haha
A thirst trap 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 oh beefy behave
Absolute fkn clown
You can doll yourself up as much as you like! you are still ugly inside and that’s what shines through and the women who do hate you see that , ain’t nobody pretending

• Haha
A thirst trap? Come on, Vav😂😂. Be real here. You’re a bleeping embarrassment. I’d crawl into a hole and never resurface if I acted like you online. Not to mention the absolute audacity you have after knowing what you’ve done to people.

The level of delusion is utterly frightening.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
His content is cracking me up. He’s loving this. Requesting his own thread. I bet he checks this page every single minute of the day lapping it up .

Reactions: 17
I can’t watch her new video. Makes my toes curl, she’s so cringe
I’ve just watched it. Thirst traps only count if ure confident and you believe that you are this amazingly attractive person. When big vag vav looks like e.t wae a wig on.
She thinks doing these sad act cringe worthy videos it’s giving vibes that she’s this strong independent woman when she isn’t then videoing herself crying (I say crying there was defo a bottle of fake tears infront of her). Still find it hilarious her trying to cover it up with a different nail polish that she had took that video another time. I feel sorry for the audience she is sucking in. They are off there rockers for supporting this monstrosity

Honestly theyre all thick as mince. Tattle is a public forum, ive been on forums since i had my first internet access on my Dreamcast console!
they have obviously never been on any forum - its all the net used to be! I lived for ohnotheydidnt on livejournal years ago lol.

defo only had bebo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When she licks her thumb 🤢 I would die if that was my mother, aren’t we lils is in for a hell of a day at school tomorrow

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Just been sent her latest video 🤣 nawww the licking her thumb and running it down her body I'm cringing like fk. Next week someone's getting outted aye OK 1 yeah canny out folk for talking on a public forum and 2 ye canny out any the lassies on tiktok who have yer card marked they aren't bothered by yer stupid wee threats 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.